剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
我以为这些都过去了
I thought that was all behind me
我有机会展现真正才能了
and I had a chance to show what I could really do.
对不起 费里斯 我并不知道
I'm sorry, Felix, I didn't know.
没事的
Well, it's okay.
如果你没办法光彩夺目
If you can't be one of the popular kids,
也许最好退居幕后 是吧
maybe it's best to work... behind the scenes, huh?
我当过视频俱乐部橱柜钥匙的联合持有人
Like when I was coholder of the AV Club closet key.
知道吗 我要给酒席承包人打电♥话♥了
You know what? I will start calling some caterers.
费里斯
Hey, Felix?
你忘了拿这些
You forgot these.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
感谢你为我最后一次楼客会
Thank you for getting these hors d'oeuvres
安排这些小点心
for my last BTA meeting.
从哪儿来的
Where'd they come from?
我猜你想得到的答案
I assume you're looking for an answer
不单单是"那张桌子上的盘子里"
more specific than "That tray from that table over there"?
他在开玩笑 当然了
He's kidding, of course.
奥斯卡找到了很棒的新酒席承包人
Oscar found a wonderful new caterer.
这些油炸的小杂种真好吃
These little fried bastards are great.
我琢磨着如果想登上那面墙
I figured if my face is gonna be up there on that wall,
我最好自己争取
I better earn it.
重新排列大堂的家具
Rearranging the lobby furniture
腾出更多的走道空间
to make foot traffic more efficient?
这是谁的主意
Who thinks of that?
我知道 你想不到会是我吧
I know. You would not think that would be me, would you?
我很惭愧抢了你这些功劳
I feel bad taking credit for all the stuff you did.
胡说 我很乐意效劳
Nonsense. It's a pleasure to serve.
好了各位 我们开始吧
Okay, everyone, let's get started.
我很荣幸
It is my pleasure...
把主席的小锤交给
to turn over the presidential gavel
为我们大楼尽心尽力的这位
to someone who's already done so much for our building...
奥斯卡·麦迪逊
Oscar Madison.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用了 真的 别拍了
No. Stop. Really. Stop.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man!
变味了 韦恩
Getting weird, Wayne.
好了 关于我第一次正式
Okay, for my first official...
法令摘要
docket to the decree...
日程提要
of the agenda...
我只想说
I would just like to say that...
你们选我是个严重错误
you all made a horrible mistake electing me.
你们感谢我的那些都不是我做的
I didn't do any of the stuff you're thanking me for.
是费里斯做的
Felix did.
奥斯卡 你不必这样
Oscar, you don't have to do this.
不 我想这样
No, I want to.
我配不上这个锤子
I don't deserve this hammer.
我有可能导致了垃圾通道着火
I may or may not have started the garbage chute fire.
我有可能试图用伏特加灭火
And I may or may not have tried to put it out with vodka.
我不配当主席
I don't deserve to be president.
费里斯才配
Felix does.
但我们不想选他
But we don't want him.
他让我想起了我妻子
He reminds me of my wife.
我知道你们不想选费里斯 因为他呆板
I know you don't want to elect Felix 'cause he's a nerd.
这是正常人的反应 我理解
It's a normal human reaction. I get it.
但他正是这个地方需要的
But he's what this place needs.
相信我 你们会喜欢上的
Trust me, he'll grow on you.
我渐渐喜欢上他了
He grew on me.
可是他让我浑身不自在
Well, he makes me uncomfortable.
但奥斯卡说可以的话 他肯定没问题
But if Oscar says he's okay, there must be something to him.
他会干得很好的
He's gonna do a great job.
加油 伙计
Go get 'em, buddy.
真伟大 放弃了这样的权力
That's a big man, giving up power like that.
奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar! Oscar!
奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar! Oscar!
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
我不想这样赢
Well, this is not how I wanted to win.
但谁在乎 我是主席了 主席哟
But who cares? I'm president! President!
好了 各位 昂格纪♥元♥
All right, people, the Unger Era begins
现在开始 开始干活吧
right now-- let's get to work.
听我说 各位
Listen up! People!
我得要个大点的锤子了
I'm gonna need a bigger gavel.
得了 费里斯 我才不用什么身份牌
Now, come on, Felix, I don't need a stupid I.D.
我来楼里好几年了
I've been coming to this building for years.
-谁都知道我... -笑一个
- Everybody knows who I... - Smile.
好了 准备完毕
Okay. I'm ready.
你确定不用再弄弄这些刘海吗
You sure you don't want another go at those bangs?
我这里有梳子
I've got a hairbrush here somewhere.
你应该庆幸自己的床上功...
You are lucky that you're good in b...
非要今天拍吗 我喝了一晚上
Do we have to do this today? I'm hungover.
-没睡觉 没冲澡... -笑一个
- Haven't slept, haven't showered... - Smile.
丹妮 干什么呢 转过来
Dani, what are you doing? Turn around.
你可是个专业摄影师
Hey, you're a professional photographer.
我要拿这张做交♥友♥网♥站头像
I'm gonna use this for my dating profile.
-给个倒数 -321
- Count me down. - Three, two, one.
奥斯卡 拿下来
Oscar, take it off.
我非奥斯卡
I'm not Oscar.
我是蝙蝠侠
I'm Batman.
别闹了 认真点
Come on, now, take this seriously.
我凡事都认真
I take everything seriously.
我是蝙蝠侠
I'm Batman.
好吧
Fine.
皇家纹章
蝙蝠侠
21A公♥寓♥
居民身份牌
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表