剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
就需要个枕头了
I'm gonna need a pillow.
好了 爸 进来吧
Yes, Dad. Come on in.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
父子重聚
A father-son reunion.
有人在录像吗
Was anybody filming that?
我都热泪盈眶了
It brings tears to your eyes.
等会儿有你哭的
I'll bring tears to your eyes.
你好啊 时尚先生
Hello, Mr. Snazzy.
哈哈 等等 等等 等等
Ho-ho, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这是什么
What's this?
一块糖哎
A hard candy!
而且还没有包装纸 热乎乎的呢
And it's unwrapped and warm.
我就留着等会儿再吃吧
That'll be a fun treat for later.
你好 我是丹妮
Hi, I'm Dani.
为你儿子工作
I work with your son.
你好啊 美女
Hi there, gorgeous.
他嘴可真甜
Oh, he's sweet.
你确定他是你亲爹
Are you sure he's your dad?
这个娃娃眼的小美女是谁
And who is this doe-eyed little charmer?
你好 我是艾米丽
Oh, hi. I'm Emily.
费里斯的女朋友
I'm Felix's girlfriend.
女朋友 可是你...
Girlfriend? But you...
好了
All right!
明白了
Okay!
爸 你要不要坐一下
Dad, you want to sit down?
奥斯卡
Hey, Oscar.
我去把你的球衫拿来了
I picked up our jerseys.
真棒 有老头子哎
Ah, cool, an old guy.
天啊 你是马库斯·莫菲
Oh, my God, Marcus Murphy?
六届全明星 八个金手套得主
Six-time All-Star, eight Gold Gloves?
对 没错 这个也对
Yes, yes and yes.
再问我一个问题 我答得好溜
Quick ask me another. I'm on fire.
这是我父亲 沃尔特
This is my dad, Walter.
你好啊 沃尔特 叫我莫夫就行了
Oh, hey, Walter. You can call me Murph.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
他说我可以叫他莫夫呢
He said I could call him Murph.
爸 他离咱就不到一米远
He's two feet away, Dad.
我能听见他说啥
We hear everything he says.
对了
You know, um,
莫夫前不久刚上了奥斯卡的电台节目
Murph was just a guest on Oscar's radio show.
我不懂他那个节目
Yeah, I don't get that radio show.
我也是
I don't get it, either,
不过很显然 体育很火爆啊
but apparently sports is very popular.
不 我是不懂怎么收听卫星电台
No. I don't know how to listen to satellite radio.
我又不是宇航员
You know, what am I, an astronaut?
我要去倒杯饮料喝
Well, I'm gonna grab a beverage.
还有谁想喝两口长长肉
Anybody else want to drink their body weight?
奥斯卡 我知道你在想什么
Okay, Oscar, I know what you're thinking.
你显然不知道 不然你就不会跟我进来
No, you don't, or else you wouldn't have followed me
这里可全是刀
into a room full of knives.
我没有经过你的许可
Okay. Was I a tad presumptuous
就邀请他过来是不是有点冒失不负责任呢
inviting him here without your permission?
有可能
Perhaps.
我是不是低估了你们父子之间的矛盾呢
Did I miscalculate the level of your estrangement?
显然是
Apparently.
如果你继续这么说话我会不会把你踹出去呢
Am I gonna kick your ass if you keep talking this way?
必须的
Absolutely.
但这是修复你们之间
But this is a golden opportunity
关系的黄金期
to repair your relationship.
你们对彼此都是真心的
You both have genuine feelings for each other.
只要肯告诉对方你们的真实感受就好了
If you can just tell the other one how you feel.
我试过了
I tried that once.
在我离婚后 我告诉他我很抑郁
After my divorce, I told him I was depressed.
结果他让我去看漫画
He told me to read the funnies.
卖♥♥了40年的糖之后
So after 40 years in the candy business,
我终于受够了
I finally had enough.
我意识到那是"吸"败者做的事
I realized it's for suckers.
"吸"败者
Suckers!
就像吃棒棒糖 奥斯卡
Like a lollipop, Oscar!
那句我好像是听见了
Yeah, I think I might have heard that one.
你♥爸♥爸真可爱啊
Oh, he's just so adorable.
我都想亲他了
I want to give him a kiss.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
谁拦着你们了啊
Nobody's stopping you.
对了 莫夫
Hey, Murph!
你该帮奥斯卡
You should help Oscar
为他的投球做做准备
get ready for his big pitch.
我才不需要别人帮忙 爸
I don't need help, Dad.
真好 看来你是把过去忘掉了
Good! You're putting the past behind you.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我以前是在他的小联盟队做教练
Well, I used to coach his Little League team,
奥斯卡的球技那叫一个差
and Oscar was the opposite of good.
我还曾经试图骗他说 有一个动作叫做
I once tried to convince him there was a position
"坐车里等着"
called "Wait in the car."
算了 莫夫 咱俩应该去公园
You know what, Murph, maybe we should go to the park
稍微练习一下
and practice a little bit.
这就对了嘛
There you go!
你看 你必须让他自己决定
See, it has to be his own idea.
我有点担心他投球的表现
I'm a little worried about the pitch.
也许一个吻会有帮助哦
Maybe a kiss would help.
差不多得了啊 老先生
Hey, watch it, mister.
那可是我女朋友
That's my girlfriend.
好嘛 好嘛
All right, all right.
他已准备好对阵迪·戈登
He's set to face Dee Gordon,
这位左撇子击球手
the left-hand batter.
马林鱼队第一击球手
Leading off for the Marlins.
哈维准备投球
Harvey into the windup.
一振
And strike one.
哈维这是在放烟雾弹
Harvey's really throwing smoke.
是啊
Yeah.
我之前在丹尼餐厅见过他
I think I saw him once at a Denny's.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
也可能是红龙虾餐馆
Could've been a Red Lobster.
快看看他们两个
Will you look at them?
把真实情感都藏在体育这堵墙的后面
Hiding their feelings behind a wall of sports.
沉浸在无情的沉寂里
Wallowing in stony silence.
他们可真幸运
Lucky them.
不 他们显然是想沟通
No, clearly they want to connect,
可是却不知道该怎么做
but they don't know how.
他们缺少沟通工具
They don't have the tools.
那你就去做那个工具啊[傻瓜]
Well, you can be a tool.
说得对
Exactly. Mm-hmm.
我可以去做那个修复他们关系的工具...
I can be the tool that finally fixes their...
好吧我懂你的意思了
Okay, I get it.
看看这父子俩
Ah, father and son.
丹妮 快来看看这幅温暖人心的画面
Dani, would you look at this heart-warming tableau.
我的心够温暖了 别把我扯进来
My heart's plenty warm. Leave me out of this.
也许你们两个应该聊一聊
You know, maybe you two should talk.
时间这么宝贵 你们却全浪费在了
You have this precious time, and you spend it all
电视机上
in front of the old boob tube.
你能把音量开大点吗 奥斯卡
Can you turn it up, Oscar?
有人好聒噪哦
It's getting a little chatty in here.
这里每一个人都...
Everybody in the paid crowd of...
行了行了 不能再看了
No, you know what, no, no.
不能再看体育了
No more sports.
我不能让你们俩浪费这次机会
I cannot let you squander this opportunity.
比赛去哪儿了
Where did the game go?
沃尔特 面对现实吧
Walter, let's face it.
你大概也就能再和你儿子相处五六次了
You have five, maybe six more times to be with your son.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表