剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
他们希望不被人打扰
They just want to be left alone.
我要是当主席 就这样做
That's what I would do if I were president.
怎么
What?
我只是无法相信
I'm just having a hard time
你当主席什么样
picturing you as president.
你觉得我不会被选上
You don't think I could get elected,
还是觉得我胜任不了
or you don't think I could do the job?
是的
Yes.
大家会给我投票的
People would vote for me.
丹妮
Dani?
我又不住这
I don't live here.
你从这挣工资
You earn your paycheck here.
奥斯卡主席万岁
Oscar for president.
艾米丽 你觉得呢
Emily, what do you think?
要我说就是 我对
Well, let's just say that I have a...
"昂格兴致昂然"
"Hunger for Unger."
好了 你干得不错 谢谢
Okay, you did good. Thanks.
这么说吧 大楼里的租户
You know what, the people in this building
有我当主席那是他们的福气
would be lucky to have someone like me
因为我拯救他们于你的魔爪
just to save them from you.
他们没机会享这种福了
Well, I guess we'll never know.
是吗
Or will we?
奥斯卡 你不是认真的吧
Oscar, you can't be serious.
代表阳台吸烟族
On behalf of balcony smokers
和不屑一顾的人群
and people who don't give a crap,
我从此刻加入什么主席的竞选
I hereby enter the race for president of the...
那是什么来着
What is it again?
楼客会
BTA.
对 就那玩意 我要当它的主席
Yeah, that. I'm gonna be president of that.
早上好 租客们
Good morning, fellow tenants.
我还以为你是个人形立板呢
I thought you were the cutout.
拿张宣传页
Take one of my flyers.
里面有我要颁布的14点计划
It details the 14-point plan I will enact
如果你选我当你们的领导的话
when you elect me as your leader.
我比较喜欢那个人形立板
I liked the cutout better.
对 我喜欢那小胡子
Yeah, I miss the mustache.
你好 来个甜甜圈吗
Hi. You want a doughnut?
我说奥斯卡·麦迪逊
I'm Oscar Madison,
可乐会主席的竞选人
and I'm running for president of the BLT.
手里没空
But you've got your hands full.
给你这个 扔掉这个
So here we go, and here we go.
你真觉得这招有用吗
Wow, you really think this strategy will work, huh?
你以为大家会被免费甜甜圈打动吗
You think people can be swayed by free doughnuts?
不会 他们会希望知道你有什么计划
No, they want to know where you stand on the "Iss-ues."
大家不在乎什么计划
People don't care about the "Iss-ues."
他们希望不被打扰
They want to be left alone.
可不是 无比赞同
Yeah, amen to that.
果冻馅的
Jelly-filled.
我投你了
You got my vote.
红色警报
Red alert.
我们失去布劳斯坦家了
We've lost the Blausteins.
不是吧
Oh no.
布劳斯坦是我们接近弗里德曼家的
The Blausteins were our gateway to the...
途径
Friedmans.
而且他们和多诺万家一起度假
And they vacation with the Donovans.
所以我们失去了整个11层
We're losing the entire 11th floor.
而我总说"拿下11层"
And as I always say, "As goes the 11th floor..."
"就拿下了整栋大楼"
"So goes the building."
不敢相信我们居然要说出这句话
I can't believe I'm actually saying this,
奥斯卡现在占据了通往胜利的道路
but Oscar now actually has a path to victory.
好了 费里斯 你反应过度了
Okay, Felix, you are overreacting.
明显你才是更好的候选人
You're clearly the better candidate.
我好喜欢
I love it!
对了 碰巧有件事
Oh, hey, while I got you here...
自动贩售机吞了我75美分
I lost 75 cents in the vending machine--
我需要填表 还是直接向你索赔
do I got to fill out a form, or can you reimburse me now?
还有件事
And another thing...
大楼不提供干净毛巾
how are we supposed to wipe down the gym equipment
健身器材怎么能擦干净
if the building doesn't give us clean towels?
见过8楼那个爱出汗的人吗
You ever see the sweaty guy in 8G?
他把跑步机变成水上滑梯了
He turned the treadmill into a freaking Slip 'N Slide.
好吧 让我试着整理一下
Okay, let me see if I've got this straight.
干净毛巾 糖没拿到
Clean towels, didn't get your candy bar,
可能闹鬼
possible ghost.
我会想想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
苍天大地啊
Oh, my good God.
能帮我和你朋友谈谈吗
And could you talk to your friend for me?
他答应来电♥话♥ 却没来
He promised he'd call, but he never did.
我知道的 莫夫 他是不会...
Look, I know Murph-- he's not gonna...
我会想想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
我的天啊 没完没了
Oh, my God, they won't stop.
金太太想换个新邮筒
Mr. Kim wants a different mailbox.
马克汉姆太太觉得储藏室有鬼
Mrs. Markham thinks there's a ghost in her pantry.
是潘宁顿上将啊
Oh, Admiral Pennington.
他是被妓♥女♥谋杀的
Yeah, he was murdered by a prostitute.
谢天谢地 终于能松口气了
Thank God I get to take a break.
这可不好说了
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
电邮 传真 我的加班费款单
E-mails, faxes, invoice for my overtime.
你不会以为我是免费帮你竞选吧
You didn't think I was campaigning for free, did you?
我不知道怎么处理这些
I don't know how to handle this stuff.
不处理啊 你的竞选优势不就是闲着吗
Then don't. Wasn't your campaign about doing nothing?
没错 他们不想我烦他们
Yeah, sure, they don't want me bothering them,
但他们确实想烦我
but they sure as hell want to bother me.
丹妮
Hey, Dani.
不行 我可不是主席
Oh, no, I'm not the president.
我是秘书 所以周一见吧
I'm the secretary of See You Monday.
今天才周四
It's Thursday.
我知道
I know.
不行
Nope.
不可能
No way.
算了吧
Forget it.
不 你不能养老虎
No, you can't get a tiger.
奥斯卡
Oscar...
你弄了一地 都是什么
you're making a mess. What are those?
就是住户的一些无理请求
Just a bunch of stupid requests from the tenants.
这个很重要啊
Well, this one is important.
你要为弗兰妮的欢送会选个酒席承包人
You need to pick a caterer for Frannie's last meeting.
谁在乎 弄个2米长大热狗就行了
Who cares? We'll just get one of those six-foot subs.
没错 因为没有什么
Oh, yes, because nothing says "Farewell, Frannie"
比1米8大香肠更适合告别
like two yards of bologna.
这样吧 我处理吧 我是说
You know what? I'll handle it. In fact,
都给我吧
give me all those.
我并不想阻止你 但我想问
Don't mistake this for me stopping you, but...
-你为什么要帮我 -因为我不想促成
- why are you helping me? - Because I will not be part
这座宏伟大楼的衰落
of this magnificent building's decline.
还有 说你坏话让我很内疚
And because I feel terrible about those things that I said.
你是我朋友 我的行为不妥
You are my friend, and that was uncalled for.
没有 那些都是真的
Oh, hey, it was all true.
我很意外你没提到那次
I was surprised you didn't bring up my role
垃圾通道着火时 我起的作用
in the garbage chute fire.
我会避开那些潜在的重罪
I thought I would steer clear of possible felonies.
总之 抱歉我那么毒舌
Anyway... sorry I said so many mean things.
也许是觉得这次选举失利
I guess I just felt the election slipping away from me,
勾起了很多不愉快的回忆
and it brought back a lot of bad memories, so...
-什么意思 -我在上学时
- What do you mean? - Well, when I was in school,
经常会竞选公职
I would always run for office
因为觉得自己有很多好想法
because I thought I had so many good ideas.
结果我总是输给拉风的同学
And then I always lost to the cool kid, the...
返校皇后 四分卫
Homecoming Queen, the quarterback.
不知道了 这很傻
I don't know, it's stupid.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表