剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
但我在西敏狗赛时输了一千
But I lost a grand on the Westminster Dog Show.
大丹犬
Great Dane?
还不如说是"小丹犬"
More like mediocre Dane.
奥斯卡 这样不好
Oscar, this is not good.
你知道你赌博成性
You know you have a problem with gambling.
不
No!
你没有赌博成性吗
You don't have a problem with gambling?
是的 死性不改
Oh, yeah, big problem.
我大喊是因为英国选举出一名劳工党
I was yelling because Britain elected a Labor Party guy,
而我押的是反对派
and I had my money on the Opposition.
嗨 各位 记得安德烈吗
Hey, everybody! You remember Andre.
-你好 -你好 小家伙
- Hello, hello. - Aw, hey, little guy.
-最近咋样 -好极了
- How's it going? - Good!
现在我不用玩软式棒球[垒球]了
Now that I don't have to play softball anymore.
那球速度可真快
That ball goes really fast.
而且也没那么软
And it's not that soft.
感谢你能教他 费里斯
Hey, thanks for the lesson, Felix.
我们试过看象棋视频 但都睡着了
We tried watching a chess video, but then we fell asleep
因为我们看的是象棋视频
because we were watching a chess video.
不用客气 我乐意教他一些基础
Of course, I'm happy to show him the basics.
但要记住 安德烈 凡事要有节制
But just remember, Andre, everything in moderation.
象棋是很棒的爱好 但只是游戏而已
Chess is a wonderful hobby, but it's only a game.
只是游戏而已
It's only a game.
我们会一直坐着吗
Can we sit the whole time?
会有零食吃吗
And will there be snacks?
有的
Yes.
胡萝卜棒
Carrot sticks!
我应该不会喜欢象棋
I don't think I'm gonna like chess.
好的 不好
Yes! No!
大脚 扣球
Punt! Spike!
抱歉
Sorry!
我看到这幅画面已经30年了
Ah, it has been 30 years since I surveyed this landscape.
6♥4♥块格子 32颗棋子
6♥4♥ squares, 32 pieces,
黑对白...
black versus wh...
我们还是开始吧
why don't we get started?
你怎么会如此了解象棋
So, uh, how do you know so much about chess?
我年轻时有所涉猎
Oh, I dabbled when I was younger.
我曾是国家级选手
I was actually nationally ranked.
是吗 你从没说过
Really? You never told me that.
那么厉害的话 为什么放弃
If you were so good, why'd you stop?
你知道的 当青春期来袭
Oh, you know, when you hit adolescence,
男孩子满脑子都是别的东西
a boy's thoughts turn to other things.
就像"大提琴"
Like the cello.
话说 费里斯 有没有人
Say, Felix, don't people make money
靠赌棋赚钱
betting on chess?
有啊 一些卑劣之人在公园里
Yes, some unsavory types meet in the parks
藐视法律 玷污象棋的纯洁性
to flout the law and sully the integrity of the game.
而你很擅长下棋
And you're really good at chess?
对 因为我的能力是
Yes, because of my ability
预见接下来的五步棋
to always see five moves ahead.
所以对于你接下来的问题 答案是不行
So the answer to the question you are going to ask me is no.
我要问的其实是
Well, the question I was about to ask
"你愿意不靠下棋赚钱吗"
is "Will you not play chess for money""
所以 你懂的 中招
So, you know, ha!
安德烈 抱歉让你看到这一幕
Andre, I'm sorry that you have to see this.
赌博并不是这项崇高运动的一部分
Gambling has no part in this noble pursuit.
他高兴还来不及呢
Oh, he's just glad he doesn't have
不用到外面跑动了
to go outside and run around.
多爽你知道吗
Can you imagine?
拜托 费里斯 帮帮我吧
Come on, Felix, help me out here.
因为你 诺曼才出♥卖♥♥♥我们
You're the reason Norman turned us in.
如果我交不出我那半房♥租
And if I don't come up with my half of the rent,
我就得搬去和丹妮住了
I'm gonna have to move in with Dani.
这是你的备用计划吗
That's your backup plan?
你需要换个新的备用计划了
You need to backup off that backup plan.
好吧 我同意去了
Okay, fine, I'll play.
但要确保我们远离街道
But just to keep us off of the streets
而且等赚到一万一时
and only until you make your 11,000.
我们立即收手
Then we stop.
一万二 我押宝的冠军 刚刚输掉
12-- my lumberjack just fell off his log.
看看我们 克莱
Look at us, Clem.
一对来自爱荷华州苏市的兄弟
A couple of brothers from Sioux City, Iowa
想来大城市纽约转一转
taking a bite out of the Big Apple.
你这样是不是太假了
Aren't you laying it on a bit thick?
如果要做 就听我的
If we're doing this, we're doing this my way,
我有表演天赋和强大的叙事能力
with dramatic flair and a strong narrative through-line.
看呀
Why, lookie!
有人在下棋呐
They's a-playin' chess.
用的精致棋子
And with fancy pieces.
而不是一堆石子
Not a rock in the bunch.
你想玩吗
You want to play?
我们玩钱的 50美元
We play for money-- $50.
50美元
$50?!
那些钱要留着看"蓝人乐队"呐
But we were saving that money to go see the Blue Man Group.
身上涂满蓝油漆的打击乐三人组
拜托 克莱
Oh, please, Clem?
老爸常说我玩桌游棒棒哒
Pa always said I was good at bo-ard game.
我们下快棋
We play speed chess.
你先走
You go first.
你们城里人比我们爱荷华
You city boys play a lot faster
玩得快很多啊
than we do back in Iowa.
你没问题吧 兄弟
You okay there, brother?
没事 就是有点...
Uh, yeah, just a...
有点生疏了而已
little bit rusty, that's all.
将军
Checkmate!
不要一脸忧伤
Don't make sad face.
"蓝人乐队"只是些打鼓的怪胎
Blue Man Group just weirdoes playing drums.
纽约人常常这么说...
As they say here in New York,
你搞什么啊 伙计
what the hell, man?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这位先生真的非常厉害
But this gentleman is very, very good.
也许他愿意和我再下一次...
Maybe he'll let me try again...
100美元的
for $100 this time.
好吧 拍拍拖鞋叫我萨利
Well, slap my slippers and call me Sally!
欧美俗语 形容得到新生儿时的喜悦
我刚取得了四连胜
I just won my fourth game in a row!
干得不错 他们买♥♥账了
You did great! They totally bought it!
没...没错呀
Uh, that's-that's right.
亲戚买♥♥了两张"蓝人乐队"的票给我们
Our kinfolk totally bought us those Blue Man Group tickets,
我们最好快走
so we best skedaddle!
沿途再去几家公园吧
Maybe hit some parks along the way.
很不错的想法
Mighty fine thinking.
我不喜欢你这样看着钱 奥斯卡
I don't like the way you're looking at that money, Oscar.
有什么不喜欢的
What's not to like?
两天之内我赢回了一半的欠款
We won back half the money I owe in two days.
我见过你赌博的大起大落
Mm-hmm, I've seen you on this gambling roller coaster before.
这是高兴时刻 你把钱堆积成
This is the happy part where you stack up the money
一叠一叠的
in the cute little piles.
下个时刻 我就要告诉叫维托的
The next part is me telling a guy named Vito
说你已经上天堂了
that you're with Jesus now.
不是小费 不是小费
Not a tip! Not a tip!
我在说服奥斯卡放弃赌博
I'm trying to get Oscar to stop gambling.
如果稳赢 那就不是赌博
It's not gambling if it's a sure thing.
知道费里斯怎么说吗
You know what Felix told me?
他小时候是国家级选手
He was nationally ranked as a kid.
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
是啊 他那么喜欢自我吹嘘
Yeah, and considering how much he likes to talk about himself,
竟然从未提起过 真是怪了
it's weird that he never brought it up.
他最近什么都怪怪的
Everything about him has been weird lately.
他一直心神不宁
He's distracted.
自言自语
Talking to himself.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表