剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
奥斯卡 到底怎么回事
Oscar, what's going on?
没事啊 干嘛问我
Nothing. Why?
你就直说吧 我是哪里不好吗
Just tell me-- is there something wrong with me?
当然没有 你哪有不好
No. There's nothing wrong with you.
你哪里都好
Everything's right with you.
又柔软 又香甜 恰到好处
Supple and good-smelling and right.
我只是觉得我们不该太心急
I just think maybe we should wait.
是吗
You do?
可我不想等啊
Because I don't.
我曾经是想等的
Well, I did.
可现在记不起原因来了
Can't seem to remember why now.
带我走吧
Take me.
你说过你不会这么做的
You said you weren't going to do this.
我滴个老天爷啊
Oh, my God!
怎么了 你还好吗
What? Are you okay?
没事 刚刚...
Yes, that was a...
我只是在赞叹你的性感
"You're so sexy" Oh, my God.
要想感情成功 就必须耐得住饥渴
To make it great, you have to wait.
不不不不不
No, no, no!
到底怎么了
What is going on?
对不起 费里斯的狗
I'm sorry. Felix's dog
忘记...
left the...
关烤箱了
oven on.
妈的 我都快没鞋穿了
Damn it, I'm running out of shoes.
奥斯卡 你和夏洛特怎么样了
Oscar. How did it go with Charlotte?
这你应该知道吧 毕竟你就在那里
You should know-- you were there.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我也不知道 她想和我啪
I don't know. Suddenly, she did want to have sex
我也想和她啪 可你突然出现在我的眼前
and so did I, but then you were in my head
告诉我不要和她啪 所以我...
telling me not to have sex, so I just...
然后我转身就跑
I just ran away.
你没跟她谈一谈吗
You didn't talk to her?
没 多尴尬啊
No. That would have been weird and awkward.
是尴尬 但你们说不定会更进一步
Well, maybe so, but it would have brought you closer together.
你一直逃避跟别人亲密接触
This is exactly the kind of intimacy that you have been avoiding.
看 你现在连我都躲了
Well, see? Now you're even avoiding me.
你那张脸我看的够够的
I've seen enough of your face!
泰迪 你来了
Oh, Teddy, you're here.
准备好了吗
Yup. You ready?
老实说 我很害怕
I'm not gonna lie. I'm terrified.
我的个神
Oh! Oh, God!
天呐 比我想象得还可怕
Look at them. It's worse than I imagined.
你不用逼自己的
You don't have to do this, man.
不 我要做 直面恐惧
No. No, the only way to face my fear
是克服它的唯一办法
is just to confront it head-on.
浸入式疗法
Immersion therapy.
好吧
Okay.
放地狱六头犬吧
Release the hounds.
他们毛茸茸 暖乎乎的
Oh! Oh, they're so warm and fluffy!
他舔我呢
Oh, and he's licking me.
他竟然舔我
He's licking me!
是不是都见怪不怪了
Stuff like this surprise you anymore?
是
Not really.
等等 我们得循序渐进
Hey, you know what? We-we shouldn't have done them all at once.
我改主意了 泰德 快把我拽出去
I changed my mind, Teddy. I want to get out. I want to get out.
不 你给我好好待着
Nuh-uh. Stay in the pool, you baby.
费里斯 你知道你现在什么样吗
Felix, you should see yourself.
可笑死了
You look ridiculous.
是吗 起码我还有胆直面自己的恐惧
Yeah? Oh, well, at least I'm facing my fears.
而你呢 都没勇气跟女友聊点知心话
Instead of you, who ran away from an honest conversation
转身就逃
with your girlfriend.
你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我去找她
I'll see you guys.
它们呼出的热气呀
Puppy breath. Puppy breath.
喂
Hello.
它们还没人领养呢
Yeah, they're still available for adoption.
你要能把六个都领走 我送你个小孩泳池
Hey, if you take all six, I'll throw in a kiddie pool.
泰迪 我收着你短♥信♥了 你想让我做…
Teddy, I got your text. What did you want me to...
-费里斯 -艾米丽
- Felix? - Oh, Emily.
我想
Hi, I was just, um,
给小饼干找几个小伙伴
trying to find some, uh, friends for Biscuit.
它们多萌呀
Aren't they adorable?
湿湿的小舌头 暴露在外的小屁♥股♥
With their little licky tongues and their exposed bottoms?
你不是讨厌小饼干吗
You're trying to find a friend
怎么还给他找朋友
for a dog that you hate?
我不讨厌小饼干
I don't hate Biscuit, okay?
我是怕他
I'm afraid of him.
我怕所有狗 包括这些小恶魔
I'm afraid of all dogs, including these little monsters.
但... 我想克服自己的恐惧
But... I'm trying to overcome my fears.
费里斯 你好勇敢
Felix, that's so brave.
和布兰登一样勇敢吗 他是你见过最勇敢的人吧
As brave as Brandon, the bravest man you've ever known?
我原话是 他什么都不怕
I said that he was fearless.
而你的勇敢在于 你在努力克服
You're brave because you actually do have a fear,
你的恐惧
and you're trying to conquer it.
而且你做这一切都是为了我
And you're doing it for me.
是的哈
I am, aren't I?
当然啦
Absolutely.
我能和你一起吗
Do you mind if I join you?
来吧
Oh, please.
小恶魔多着呢
Plenty of pinkeye to go around in here.
干啥
Oh,hi.
抱歉我很邋遢 不过也没关系
Sorry I'm such a mess. Not that it matters,
反正你也不喜欢我
since you're clearly not attracted to me.
是因为我亲了你以后
Was it the kissing you
尖叫着逃走吗
then running out of the room screaming?
你说呢
That was a hint.
对了 你落下的鞋
By the way, if you're looking for your shoes,
我早扔了
I dropped them off.
-多谢 -从阳台扔的
- Oh, thanks. - My balcony.
对不起 夏洛特
Listen, Charlotte, I'm sorry.
费里斯跟我说
I was talking to Felix and he made me realize
我们要想长久 就得先加深了解
if I wanted this to last, then I should hold off
变得更亲密 然后再做♥爱♥做的事
on being physical until we're closer.
是吗 可是丹妮跟我说
Really? 'Cause I talked to Dani,
我们应该爱爱
and she said we should have sex.
我真该给丹妮涨个工钱
Remind me to give Dani a raise.
现在我知道你为什么会落荒而逃了
Well, now I understand why you left like that.
我是想缓一缓
Yeah, I was just trying to hold off
等我们感情更进一步
until we had a real emotional connection.
你做得对
Well, I'm glad you did.
因为我也喜欢你 奥斯卡
'Cause I like you, Oscar.
我也想让我们能长久
I really want this to work.
我的感觉没错吧
Am I wrong, or...
我们现在是情感相通了吗
are we getting emotionally connected right now?
是啊
Feels like we are, doesn't it?
既然我们都…
And if we're...
相通了 那就可以...
emotionally connected, then we can...
必须的
I think we have to.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
我只是想确认一下到底是不是你
Yeah. Just making sure it's you.
确认好了
It is.
奥斯卡 怎么还穿着和昨晚一样的衣服
Oscar, same clothes as last night?
这就是现在小年轻所说的炮后羞耻步吗
Is this what the kids call the walk of shame?
不 我照你说的做了
Oh, no, I did what you said.
我们谈了 相通了 心心相印
We talked, we connected. We got really close.
我们就… 你懂的
We,well… You know.
是 我们都懂
Yes, we know.
做♥爱♥了
Sex.
你们做♥爱♥了
You had sex.
你提枪上阵了
You gave her the business.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表