剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
所以你们就是跑来跑去
So, what, you just run around
看到会动的东西就打吗
shooting anything that moves?
你这不是挺懂的
Seems like you get it.
这个游戏要干嘛
So what's this one about?
杀外星人
Killing aliens.
为什么一定要杀死他们
Why do they have to die?
我不懂 他们就是得死
I don't know. They just do.
所以你入侵某个星球
So you're-you're invading some planet
就是为了消灭当地种族吗
just to destroy the native race?
你对这个游戏的理解 真是十分到位
Again, you seem to understand the game pretty perfectly.
太棒了 艾米丽
Oh great, Emily.
谢谢你害死我
Thanks for making me die.
对不起 泰勒
Sorry, Tyler.
对 某个妹子
Yeah, some girl.
这是我的法式焦糖蛋奶冻吗
Is that my crème brûlée?
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what it is.
只写了个艾米丽
It just said "Emily" On it.
奥斯卡 你这样太不为别人着想了
Oscar, that's so inconsiderate.
不 真正的不为别人着想
No, what's inconsiderate
是去打扰唯一一个
is distracting the only hero
拯救银河系的英雄
that can save the galaxy.
抱歉 我破坏了你在玩的
Oh. I am sorry for ruining your game
给十三岁孩子设计的游戏
made for 13-year-olds.
十三
Thirteen...
及以上
and over.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
奥斯卡把我留着吃的法式焦糖蛋奶冻给吃了
Oscar ate the crème brûlée that I was saving.
你留在了我家里的我的冰箱里
Which you left in my fridge, in my apartment.
不明智的选择
Not a good choice.
天呐 你们两个
For God's sake,
是我生命中最重要的两个人
you are the two most important people in my life.
我希望你们俩可以成为好朋友
I wish that you could just be better friends.
我们俩没什么共同点
We don't exactly have a lot in common.
她说得对
She's right.
除了爱吃意面和法式焦糖蛋奶冻
Except for pasta and crème brûlée.
你还吃了我的意面
You ate my pasta, too?
我也不能上来就吃甜点啊
Well, I wasn't going to start with dessert.
你们从来没有好好相处过
How do you know that you don't have anything in common
怎么能肯定彼此没有共同点呢
when you've never spent any quality time together.
我刚刚想到一个超级棒的点子
I just had a brilliant idea.
本来我和艾米丽今晚订了饭店吃晚餐
Emily and I have dinner reservations for tonight,
但我觉得你们俩可以一起去
but I think that you two should go instead.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no.
来吧 如果你们俩成了好朋友
Oh, come on, if you guys became friends
我们三个就能一起过了
then the three of us can all hang out together.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
求你了 为了我
Please? For me?
为了你 好吧
For you? Okay.
-奥斯卡 -为了你
- Oscar? - For you?
不好吧
Not okay.
那你让我别无选择了
Well, then you leave me no other choice.
还记得你把我的生日忘了
Remember when you forgot my birthday
然后给了我这个
and you gave me this?
"可免费帮忙一次"
"Good for one free favor."
说一下 "忙"写成了"茫"
"Favor" Spelled "E-r," By the way.
我不记得我写过
I don't remember writing that.
"虽然我喝多了 但说话算数"
"Even though I'm drunk, this still counts."
我看看
Let me see that.
穿得漂漂亮亮
Ooh, don't you look nice
来跟奥斯卡约会啊
for your big date with Oscar.
这不是约会
It's not a date.
这是强制性的友谊峰会
It's a mandatory friendship summit.
好了啦 奥斯卡没有那么糟
Come on, Oscar's not that bad.
是吗
Yeah?
昨天 他朝我咆哮
Yesterday he growled at me.
你手里拿着吃的吗
Were you holding food?
要是手里有吃的 可能会丢手指头
If you had food in your hand, you could lose a finger.
各位 奥斯卡呢
Hey, guys. Where's Oscar?
他在为跟艾米丽约会做准备
He's getting ready for his date with Emily.
一凤戏双龙
Ooh, dating both roommates?
人不可貌相啊
It's always the shy ones.
泰迪 能帮我个忙吗
Ooh, Teddy, could you do me a favor?
要是能帮我看看这合同
Um, I would be so grateful
就太好了
if you could look this contract over.
当然可以 什么合同
Sure. What's it for?
我接到了给布鲁克林大桥地毯广♥告♥
Well, I just got offered to do the voice-over for
配旁白的工作
a Brooklyn Bridge Carpet commercial.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Oh, thanks.
他们听到我在奥斯卡节目里的声音
They heard me on Oscar's show
说我的声音特别能融合进
and they said my voice was the perfect blend
斯庞克与旷克
of spunk and crunk.
就是黑人
That's code for black.
应该不会太久的
It shouldn't take too long.
制♥作♥人说合同很规范
The producer said the contract's pretty standard.
他们永远都这么说
Yeah, they always say that,
尤其是在忽悠你的时候
especially when they're trying to screw you over.
没错 就在这里
Yep, right here.
固定收费率不得降低或升高
A flat fee with no residuals or bumps?
升高 什么升高 我想要升高
Bumps? What are bumps? I want bumps.
当然了 你的待遇不能这样
Absolutely. You're worth more than this.
坐好 看我泰迪大显身手
Just sit back and let Teddy work his magic.
泰迪要显身手了
Oh! Teddy's going to work his magic.
好了 我们早死早超生吧
All right, let's get this over with.
奥斯卡 衬衫塞好
Oscar, tuck in your shirt.
你不能穿得跟流浪汉一样去吃鹅肝酱
You can't eat foie gras looking like a vagrant.
成人 我是成人
Grown man. Grown man.
-你确定你不去吗 -确定
- Are you sure that you can't come with? - Yeah.
不 今晚重点不在我
No, tonight is not about me.
而是我兄弟和我女友
It's about my bro and my girlfriend
通过填鸭式喂养大的肥鹅肝
forming a beautiful friendship
建立起美丽友谊
over the fatty liver of a force-fed goose.
走吧 等下 我想拍张照
Come on. Oh, wait, I want to get a shot.
就一张 准备好
Just one. Ready?
好的 好了
Okay. And here we go.
非常好 对
Great, ah, hmm? Yeah.
微笑
Smile.
你们要去吃晚餐 不是参加葬礼
You're going to dinner, not a funeral.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表