剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
到爸爸这里来
Come to papa.
全新1984年款滨垣
Mint condition 1984 Hamagakis.
这一闻让我回到了曾经
One sniff and I'm transported back to a time
我还没意识到自己不会打篮球的时间
before I realized I sucked at basketball.
你为什么把鞋快递到这来
Why are you having them delivered here?
他可不止是把鞋快递到这
Oh, he doesn't just have them delivered here.
他把鞋子都存在这 还过来看望
He stores them here and then visits them
就跟看孩子似的
like they're his children.
孩子们 我是奥斯卡叔叔
Hi, kids, it's Uncle Oscar.
你们爹来了
Your daddy's here.
拜托
Oh, please.
我跟鞋子相处的时间比跟我孩子多多了
I see these shoes way more than I see my kids.
你为什么不能把它们放在家里
Why can't you keep them at your house?
戴安可不能知道我买♥♥鞋
Ah, Diane can't know that I'm buying these.
她想把钱用来装♥修♥厨房♥
She wants to spend our money on a new kitchen.
可是等你第一次在里面做了三明治
When we all know the moment you make that first sandwich
那间屋子就失去了一半的价值
that room loses half its value.
戴安今晚不是要过来吃饭吗
Isn't Diane coming here for dinner tonight?
有道理 奥斯卡
Ooh, good point. Oscar,
我们最好还是把它们放到别处去
maybe it's best that we put those someplace else.
别担心 我会把它们弄走的 也可能会忘
Oh, don't worry. I'll move 'em. Unless I forget.
开玩笑 我不会忘的
Just kidding, I won't.
我会忘的
Unless I do.
这就来了
Aw! There she is!
等等 我今天能抱你吗
Wait, am I allowed to hug you today?
我可不想中上那个诅咒
I don't want to catch that curse.
又不会传染人
It's not contagious.
不像我十六那年得的狂犬病
Unlike the rabies I caught at my sweet 16.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
闻起来好香
Wow, it smells amazing.
你说了不会搞什么大动静的
You said you weren't gonna make a big deal.
我没有啊 就是普普通通的
No, I didn't. It's just your average,
儿科医生日常
pedestrian, run-of-the-mill affair.
就是结束的时候有一个超级惊喜
With one incredible surprise at the end.
我喜欢惊喜 给我点提示
Ooh! I love surprises. Give me a hint.
好
Um, okay. Uh,
只能说是
let's just say it's something you've been thinking about
你从小就一直渴望的东西
since you were a little girl.
将来你会给自己的孩子讲这个故事
And one day you will tell your kids about it.
艾米丽 你觉得他不会是...
Huh. Emily, you don't think he means...
什么
What?
向你求婚啊
Popping the question.
什么 求婚
What? A proposal?
那太可怕了 我们在一起才四个月
That's crazy. We've only been dating for four months.
也太早了点
It's way too soon.
你不是说他准备带你去
Didn't you say he was gonna take you back to the restaurant
你们第一次约会的那家餐厅吗
where you had your first date?
那又不代表什么
Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything.
费里斯 你觉得为了今天的惊喜
Felix, do you think I should have my camera ready
-我是不是该准备好相机 -绝对的
- for that surprise? - Absolutely.
那又怎么了
Still,
我们也不知道这代表什么
we don't know that that means anything.
还可以准备点纸巾 万一喜极而泣了
And maybe some tissues for the tears of joy.
先别激动
Okay, let's not get carried away.
别担心 我这人非常淡定
Don't worry. I'm very levelheaded.
像我这种人当伴娘最合适不过了
That's just one of the traits that'll make me a great maid of honor.
没有错 我比你还激动
That's right. I'm staking my claim.
这件连衣裙太美了
Wow. That dress is incredible.
谢谢 费里斯给我列了一系列合适的着装
Thanks. Felix sent me a list of acceptable attire.
你的室友有点...应该说是小题大做
Your roommate is a little bit... I want to say "Persnickety,"
但这个词并不够讨厌
but I don't think that's anal enough.
妈咪 奥尔加有一个问题要问你
Mommy, Olga has a question for you.
我马上回来
Oh. I'll be right back.
埃文 跟奥斯卡打招呼
Evan, say hi to Oscar.
你好奥斯卡
Hi, Oscar.
你好埃文
Hi, Evan!
记得我们那天看的那部电影吗
Remember that movie we saw the other night?
我想你可能会想要有一个马尔呆龙
I thought maybe you'd like your own Maldork the Dragon!
是马尔德拉 不是马尔呆
It's Maldrak, not Maldork.
呆子
Dork.
你刚刚说了两遍呆子
Did you just double-dork me?
我说了又怎么样 呆子
What if I did, dork?
我们好像火花有点不对
Look, obviously we got off on the wrong foot here.
我是希望我们能做朋友的
I was hoping we'd find a way to be friends.
没可能
Yeah, never gonna happen.
奥斯卡
Hey, Oscar.
谢谢你送的龙
Thanks for the dragon!
真是太棒了
This is awesome!
这礼物真可爱
Oh, what a sweet gift.
帮我看看这个锁扣
Hey, can you check the latch on this?
扣上了吗
Is it on?
杠上了
Oh, it's on.
我来了
Here I am.
美得不行 但是没有对象
Looking great but without a date.
还需要对象做什么
Why would you bring a date when you can have one
这里有好吃的
wrapped in bacon? Mmm.
好吃 还不用担心恶婆婆
Yum. And this one doesn't live with his mother.
抱歉 开胃菜在召唤
Excuse me. The amuse-bouche beckons.
我带了相机和纸巾 以防情况有变
I brought my camera and tissues in case there's a big moment.
别闹了
Oh, stop it.
我就是比较喜欢计划
I'm just saying I'm a planner.
所以关于伴娘服我已经有一些点子了
Which is why i have some thoughts about bridesmaids' dresses.
我觉得应该要轻薄 亮色 超级紧身
I'm thinking light, bright, and super tight.
大家好啊
Hello, everybody!
欢迎
Welcome.
戴安 你看着真美
Diane, you look ravishing.
谢谢你费里斯 你这夸奖
Thank you, Felix. That's a nicer compliment
比我老公的好多了
than I got from my husband.
我说你看着还可以
I said you looked fine.
你说的是可以 而不是说
Yeah, you said "Fine." You didn't say
可以
"Fine."
行了 今晚别吵架
Now, now, now, no marital discord tonight.
我把这个挂到衣橱里
I'm gonna hang this in the closet.
别开那扇门
Don't open that door!
随你便吧 这是你的派对
Or do whatever you want. It's your party.
行了我们来了 派对可以开始了
All right, we're here. The party can start.
夏洛特 你的裙子真美
Charlotte, that dress is lovely.
你介意回去换一件吗
Would you mind going home and changing it?
-什么 -是这样 你跟艾米丽
- What? - You see, you and Emily are wearing
裙子颜色一样
the exact same color dress,
而这种事
which is just the sort of thing
很可能会把一个焦虑的寿星女
that could take an already anxious birthday girl
给逼疯了
and send her over the edge.
他开玩笑的吧
He's joking, right?
费里斯 你不能要求夏洛特回楼上
Felix, you can't ask Charlotte to go upstairs,
脱下衣服 然后...
take off her dress, and...
趁他意淫我裸体这会儿 我上楼去换
While he's picturing me naked, I'll go up and change.
谢谢
Thank you.
-想下棒球 -回来了
- Think about baseball. - All right.
瞧瞧这蛋糕 你做的吗
Look at this cake. You made it?
泰迪连热一下墨西哥卷都不会
Teddy can't reheat a burrito.
给艾米丽的重大惊喜
It's Emily's big surprise.
她敬爱的外婆特制的胡萝卜蛋糕
Her beloved grandmother's special carrot cake.
我喜欢做蛋糕 她一般用多少胡萝卜
I love to bake. How many carrots does she use?
食谱上说 只需要两根
Well, you know, the recipe only called for two.
你觉得"两根胡萝卜"[两克拉]够吗
Do you think two carrots is enough?
两根[两克拉]算多了
Two carrots is plenty.
艾米丽肯定会喜欢
Emily's gonna love it.
她会感动哭的
You know she's going to cry.
然后那个疯子让夏洛特
And then that maniac told Charlotte
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表