剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
-连赢两局 你状态不错 -当然
- Two in a row. You are on a roll. - Yes.
因为我现在玩的火急火燎的
While I'm on this hot streak,
想着把我们应该把输给鸡的钱赢回来
we should go win my money back from that chicken.
好主意
That is a great idea.
也许费里斯晚点可来找我们
Maybe Felix will meet up with us later.
-我去接他 -对 不过
- I'll go catch him. - Yeah. Although...
你觉得费里斯会喜欢鸡字棋吗
Do you think Felix would enjoy Chick-Tac-Toe?
当然不喜欢 但不邀请他 我觉得过意不去
Oh, God, no. But I feel bad not inviting him.
是 不过
Yeah. Although...
如果我们邀请他了 他会觉得有义务来
If we invite him, then he'll feel obligated to go
并过得不开心
and have a terrible time.
然后我们也会不开心
And then we'll have a terrible time.
不过
Although...
不许再说不过了 我们不应该邀请他
No more "Althoughs." We shouldn't invite him.
其实某个角度来说 我们是在做大好事
You know, in a way, we are doing a really nice thing.
没错 我们免除了他参加特别不喜欢的活动义务
Yes. We are excluding him from something he would not enjoy.
我们又为了保护他的感受 而不告诉他
But we are sparing his feelings by not telling him
我们不带他玩这事
that we are excluding him.
太伟大了
It's really quite beautiful.
-再玩一局 -当然
- One more game? - Oh, yeah! Okay.
各位 丹妮...
Hey, guys. Is Dani...
-出发 -收到
- Kitchen.- Okay.
我收到你的信息了
Hey. I got your message.
你打电♥话♥谈我合同的事了吗
Have you called about my contract yet?
当然没有
Oh. No.
好经纪人从不在前24小时回复
A good agent never calls in the first 24 hours.
泰迪 拜托 我现在特别焦虑
Teddy, come on. I'm feeling really anxious.
喝光了一加仑的镇静茶
And I just drank a gallon of Tranquility tea. Mmm.
好了
Okay.
-我们现在给他打电♥话♥吧 -好的
- How 'bout we call him right now? - Okay.
吉米
Hey. Jimmy.
你好吗
How you doing?
你知道我很好
Oh, you know I'm good.
吃得轻松 拉得畅快
Eating clean, getting lean.
吉米爱我
Jimmy loves me.
对 我打电♥话♥来谈丹妮·邓肯合同的
Yeah, so I'm calling about Dani Duncan's contract.
你得把数字提一提
You need to come up on those numbers.
我们都清楚 丹妮现在可火了
Because we both know Dani is on fire right now.
大家都抢着要她
Everybody wants her.
是吗
They do?
假的
No, they don't.
听着 吉米
Now, listen, Jimmy, listen.
我不能让我的客户屈尊
I can't let my client roll over
去接什么烂活
and take some piece-of-crap deal.
我们要双倍报酬加提高 不然就算了
We want double what you offered, with bumps, or we walk.
你知道怎么找我
Now, you know where to find me.
你刚刚是把他挂断了吗
Did you just hang up on him?
这是舞蹈的一部分 宝贝
It's part of the dance, baby.
他会打回来 然后满足我的一切要求
He's about to call back and give me everything I asked for.
我真是...
Uh, I was, um...
我检查下铃♥声♥开没开
Let me just check and see if the ringer is on.
好 开着呢
Yep. There it is.
信♥号♥♥五格 很好
Five bars. That's good.
不过不知道他那边信♥号♥♥好不好
Although who knows how many bars he's got?
王八羔子
Son of a bitch!
你好 奥斯卡
Hello, Oscar.
我刚洗完衣服
I finished your laundry.
谢谢 好朋友
Oh, thanks, buddy boy.
不客气
Don't mention it.
我在你的蓝色粗布工作裤里找到非常有趣的东西
I found something really interesting in your dungarees.
比你管它叫蓝色粗布工作裤更有趣吗
More interesting than you calling them "Dungarees"?
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
红花 小米和蓟的混合物
It's a blend of safflower, millet, and thistle--
俗称 鸡饲料
more commonly known as chicken feed.
昨天晚上你和艾米丽又去玩鸡字旗了吗
Did you and Emily go play Chick-Tac-Toe again last night?
没关系的 说吧 说出来
It's okay. Just say it. Say it.
没有
No.
那是我的新零食
That's my new snack.
你不是总唠叨让我多吃纤维吗
You know, because you're always on me to eat more fiber.
那你现在怎么不吃
Hmm. Why don't you have some right now?
这蓟好新鲜
That's fresh thistle.
你们好
Hey, guys.
我看到了
Aha! I saw that!
奥斯卡 把实话告诉我
Oscar, tell me the truth!
好吧 我和艾米丽又去中国城了
Okay! Emily and I went back to Chinatown.
-奥斯卡 -干嘛 我们又没干错事
- Oscar! - What? We didn't do anything wrong!
跟我撒谎 背着我出去还不算错吗
Other than lying and sneaking around behind my back!
我们没撒谎 我们只是选择
We weren't lying. We were just choosing
向你隐瞒一些
not to tell you something...
不希望让你知道的事
...we didn't want you to know.
两天以前 我还以为你们之间毫无共同点
Two days ago, I thought you had nothing in common.
结果你们很有 火腿肉饼三明治
But it turns out you do-- hamburger sandwiches
内部笑话和排挤我
and inside jokes and excluding me!
费里斯 等等
Felix, wait!
不知道鸡会怎么做
I don't know how a chicken does it.
听着 很抱歉我们背着你出去
Look, I am sorry that we went behind your back.
但是你希望我们成为朋友的
But you're the one who wanted us to become better friends.
是的 很快你们俩就会成为
Yes, and very soon you'll be better friends with each other
比跟我更亲密的朋友了
than you are with me.
这是什么姿势
What pose is that?
不是姿势 我痛苦
Not a pose, just misery.
你现在就是在无理取闹好吧
Okay, now you're just being ridiculous, all right?
我们是不想伤害你的感情
We weren't trying to hurt your feelings.
那是一时兴起而已
It was just a spontaneous thing.
我也可以一时兴起
I can be spontaneous.
乖乖隆地咚
Skit-skat-skiddly-doo!
我都不知道我刚刚在说什么
Didn't even know I was gonna say that. Whoa!
-瞧好了 -费里斯
- Look out! - Felix.
接下来干嘛呢 齐德龙东强
What's he gonna do next? Wabba-wabba-wing-wong!
你太拘束了
You are so tightly wound.
放松一点
Why can't you just loosen up?
你知道 稍稍像一点奥斯卡
You know, it wouldn't kill you
并不是什么要命的事
to be a little bit more like Oscar.
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry. What did you say?
我说什么了
What did I say?
我都不知道
I don't even know.
对不起 费里斯 我不是故意刺♥激♥你的
I'm sorry, Felix. I didn't mean to hurt you.
我们肯定能撑过去的
I'm sure we can get past this.
和好嘿嘿嘿
Makeup sex?
那我走了
I'll just go.
-有新进展吗 -有
- Any new developments? -Yeah.
一把鸡饲料可以让你整晚生不如死
One handful of chicken feed will ruin your whole night.
我在跟泰迪说话
I was talking to Teddy.
我的合约如何了
So, what's going on with my deal?
对了 问题是 丹妮 他没回电
Oh. Yeah. Uh, thing is, Dani, he hasn't called back,
有可能他永远不会回了
and there's a chance he never will.
还不好说
Night's young.
很好 抓拍
Oh, great, action shot.
你看看 这就对了
Look at that. There we go.
很好 给我竖个大拇指
Okay, and, give me a thumbs up.
那不是大拇指
That's not a thumb.
我们可以开始点餐了
I think we're ready to order now.
你们这里吃起来最快的沙拉是什么 我就要那个
I will have whatever salad you can eat the fastest.
然后有一种不用煎的牛排叫什么来着
Yes, and what's that steak you don't have to cook?
韃靼牛肉对吗 我就要那个
Tartare, right? I'll have that.
你们不用担心点餐
Actually, you don't have to worry about ordering.
昂格先生打来电♥话♥ 给你们安排了一个菜单
Mr. Unger called and arranged a tasting menu for you.
十一道菜
11 courses.
他想让我告诉你
And he wanted me to tell you to,
彼此要友好 对味蕾也要友好
"Treat your taste buds as you become best buds."
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表