剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
我看着怎么样 像主席吗
How do I look? Do I look presidential?
我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
我觉得你缺点东西
I feel like you're missing something.
我这样做只是为了等我上了主席墙
I'm only doing this to see the look on Felix's face
看看费里斯脸上的表情
when he spots me on the Wall of Presidents.
你想提前看一眼吗
You want a sneak peek?
转过去
Turn around.
早安 选民
Good morning, constituent.
你好奥斯卡
Hello, Oscar.
请完整地称呼我为主席先生
Please address me by my full title: Mr. President.
或者跟我的安保人员一样称呼我
Or, as my security detail calls me...
叛逆者
"Renegade."
我跟你说过不会这样称呼你的
I told you I'm not calling you that. What?
我们也可以起一个代号♥
We can have a code name, too.
行 那我就叫"歇一会" 白白
Okay, then I'll be "Coffee Break." See ya.
那我当主席的第一天要做什么
So, what should I do on my first day as president?
本来不该我来说 但如果我是主席的话...
Well, not my place to say, but if I were president...
-我懂的 -因为你那会也笑了...
- I get it. - Because you laughed when I...
我说我懂的
I said I get it!
我知道我该干什么了 我该把车子
I know what I should do-- I should move my car
挪到我崭新的
to my sweet new presidential
主席停车位
parking space.
叛逆者行动了
Renegade on the move.
保卫大楼 叛逆者上电梯了
Secure the perimeter. Renegade is wheels up.
泰迪 别闹了
Teddy, stop that.
蝴蝶夫人不高兴了
Madame Butterfly is not amused.
奥斯卡 恭喜
Oh, hey, Oscar. Congratulations.
谢谢
Oh, thanks...
邻居
neighbor.
你不知道我的名字
You don't know my name.
历史新低
Well, this is an all-time low.
没想到居然会输给公共广播美食节目
I can't believe we lost to a public radio cooking show.
别看我
Hey, don't look at me.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你被出局四次
You struck out four times
还一个球都没接到
and didn't catch a single ball.
所以我才让你别看我
That's why I don't want you looking at me.
莫夫 我对你最失望了
Murph, I'm most disappointed in you.
为什么是我 我打出了五个本垒打
Why me? I-I got five home runs
还拿到了那个漂亮游击手的电♥话♥
and that cute shortstop's phone number.
我知道 你没听到我喊"归我了"了吗
I know. Didn't you hear me call dibs?
我以为你喊的是"龟苓膏"
Oh, I thought you said "Ribs."
我们可以去吃点龟苓膏
Ooh, we should get ribs.
我去不了
Oh, you know what, I can't.
跟漂亮游击手有约会
I got a date with that cute shortstop.
好消息
Great news.
约翰逊·佩娜夫人
Mrs. Johnson-Peña has abdicated
已经从楼客会退位了
her position in the BTA.
谁是约翰逊·佩娜
Who's Mrs. Johnson-Peña?
住在九楼的老太太
The elderly woman who lives on nine.
好的 什么是楼租会
Right. And what's the BTA?
大楼租客协会
The Building Tenants Association.
了解 还有
Understood. And...?
退位就是辞职
Abdicate means to resign.
约翰逊·佩娜的离开留下了空缺
Mrs. Johnson-Peña's departure leaves a vacancy,
本人计划填补这个空缺
a vacancy that I plan to fill
就在我赢取选举后 成为...
after I win the election and become--
敬请期待
dramatic pause--
楼客会的新主席
the new president of the BTA!
有钱拿吗
Do you get paid?
会得到帮助他人的满足感
Only in the satisfaction
与看到我的肖像照片挂在主席墙上的
of helping others in the joy of seeing my portrait
喜悦感
hanging on the Wall of Presidents.
那就是没钱
So no.
不过这个职位会附带一个
Although the position does come
免费的停车位
with a free parking space
大小足够放进我的斜躺自行车
big enough to hold my recumbent bicycle.
但地方不够放两台的
But not enough for two of them,
所以不用给我买♥♥了吧
so I guess you shouldn't buy me one.
真遗憾呀
Ugh, bummersville.
不敢相信快成真了
I can't believe this is happening.
我会成为皇家纹章的
I could actually be the next president
下界主席
of the Royal Arms.
大家一起唱起我们的楼歌♥
Won't you all help me commemorate this moment
跟我一起庆祝这个时刻吧
by singing our building's anthem?
我们大楼还有楼歌♥呢
Our building has an anthem?
大楼
♪ Building ♪
威武魅力无限
♪ Strong and full of charms ♪
致敬皇家纹章
♪ We salute thee, Royal Ar... ♪
我这是干嘛呢 疯了吗
You know, what am I doing? This is crazy.
怎么能不拉起大提琴伴奏呢
I should be accompanying myself on the cello.
还有五秒 快走 快快快
We've got five seconds. Go, go, go!
球场上怎么没这积极劲
Where was this hustle on the field?
从来没这么有动力
We were never this motivated.
对 布劳斯坦夫人 打来是跟您确定一下
Yes, Mrs. Blaustein, just calling to make sure
你会支持我进驻楼客会
I've got your support for the BTA.
对 就是弗兰妮干的那事
Yes, that thing that Frannie did.
对 太好了
Yes, splendid.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
布劳斯坦夫人到手
I've got Mrs. Blaustein.
那就是布劳斯坦先生也到手了
That means you got Mr. Blaustein too.
夫人御夫有术 驾驾驾
She rides that man like a show pony.
太棒了 艾米丽 口号♥想的怎么样了
Excellent. Emily, how is it coming with the slogans?
好 已经缩小到
Okay, I have narrowed it down to--
"和平 爱与昂格到来"
"Peace, Love and Unger-standing."
文字游戏 我喜欢
Word play, love it.
"费里斯 好犀利"
"Felix se puede."
六楼的厄瓜多尔家庭肯定喜欢
For the Ecuadorian family in 6-F.
我钟意
Me gusta.
或者"昂格向前到昂格"
And "Surr-Unger to Unger."
感觉这句对我们没什么帮助 再研究下
I feel like it's slipping away from us. Keep at it.
坏消息 费里斯
Bad news, Felix,
有人破坏了你放在大厅的人形立板
someone defaced your lobby cutout.
他们在我的脸上涂鸦了
They drew a graffito on my face.
就是乱画的意思
That is the singular for graffiti.
我做这事的理由出现了
And that's why I did it.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
费里斯 你为什么要竞选
Felix, why are you campaigning?
根本就没有对手
You're running unopposed.
因为我需要获得整栋楼坚定的支持
Because I need the unwavering support of the entire building
才能实现我的计划
if I'm going to enact my plans.
费里斯 跟他说说你对洗衣房♥的计划
Oh, Felix, tell him about your idea for the laundry room.
当然 我想分配好不同的洗衣机
Oh, yes. I would like to designate
分别洗白色和彩色的衣服
separate machines for whites and colors.
丹妮告诫过我 要谨慎地说出这个点子
Now, Dani tells me that I need to present this idea carefully.
我好像说的是"你有什么毛病"
I think what I said was, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"
我还想开始每周举♥行♥咖啡社交
I also want to start a weekly coffee social
让我们建立起强大的社区群体意识
so that we can build up a stronger sense of community.
这栋楼里我谁都不认识
I don't know anyone in the building,
但我知道大家都会讨厌这点
but I know they would hate that.
现在我在楼里唯一的联♥系♥人
Right now, the only contact I have
说会在阳台上闻到
with some people in the building is smelling
香烟的味道
their cigarette smoke on the balcony.
令人讨厌的习惯
A disgusting habit.
-我第一个举措就是禁止这点 -等等
- Which will be the first thing I outlaw. - Wait.
我在阳台抽烟
I smoke my cigars on the balcony.
没错
That's right.
作为室友 我无法阻止你
I couldn't get you to stop as roommate,
但作为主席 我就有权力了
but as president, I'll have the power.
费里斯 大家不愿意听协会的话的
Felix, people don't want to hear from the board.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表