剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
回家换条裙子
to go back and change her dress.
我是丹妮·邓肯
Mm. My name is Dani Duncan.
我可不接受那么做
I do not approve that message.
暗讽政客官腔
抱歉打扰 丹妮 能谈下吗
Sorry. Dani, can we talk?
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
咋啦 你怎么惨白惨白的
What's wrong? You look pale,
鉴于你一开始说的话 这肯定有事啊
and that's saying something given your starting point.
丹妮 费里斯那事 你可能说对了
Dani, I think you might be right about Felix.
我刚听到他在谈论订婚戒指
I just heard him talking about an engagement ring.
好 单身派对 想要什么样的
Okay, bachelorette party. What are we thinking?
房♥车派对 巴士派对 悍马派对 选吧
Party limo, party bus, party Hummer? What's up? Come on.
丹妮 我没准备好嫁给费里斯
Dani, I'm not ready to marry Felix.
他确实很棒
I mean, he's amazing,
但我们都还没跟对方说"我爱你"呢
but we haven't even said "I love you" yet.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
但你如果想找极品脱衣舞男
But if you want the good strippers,
就得趁早订啊
you got to book 'em soon.
性感消防员很快就会被抢没
The sexy firemen go so quick!
再加少许柠檬汁
Then just a dash of lemon juice,
就制成了今晚的招牌鸡尾酒
and you have tonight's signature cocktail,
"仙姿檬香艾米丽"
the Heavenly Lemony Emily.
如果你们能顺利念三次
And if you can say it three times fast,
就得再喝一杯才能醉了
then you need another one.
今晚我再说一次 美极了
For the second time tonight, wow.
谢谢 裙子有些紧
Oh, thanks. It's a little tight.
稍后可能要人帮忙脱呢
I might need some help taking it off later.
奥斯卡 你没事吧
Oscar, are you okay?
埃文
Evan.
瞧 是埃文
Look, it's Evan.
你怎么来了 奥尔加呢
What are you doing here? Where's Olga?
我偷跑出来了 睡不着
I snuck out. I can't sleep.
怎么了
What's wrong?
对 怎么了
Yes. What's wrong?
为什么一个孩子出现在
Why is there a child at my grown- up dinner party
我需要一切顺利的成人晚宴上
that needs to go off without a hitch?
是因为奥斯卡给我的这只龙
It's the dragon that Oscar gave me.
太吓人了
It's too scary.
让我做恶梦
It gave me bad dreams.
真遗憾 过来
Oh, I'm sorry. Come here.
我觉得我们得
You know, I think we might have to
摆脱掉这个"小恶魔"了
get rid of that little monster.
再同意不过了
I couldn't agree more.
给你 你的专属儿童鸡尾酒
And here you go, your own kiddie cocktail.
我管它叫"拿破仑"
I call it the Napoleon
因为他是个讨喜的小入侵者
because he was a cute little invader,
就跟你一样
just like you.
也许我们该离开
Maybe we should go.
不 不 这里欢迎埃文
No, no! Evan's welcome here.
小家伙 过来
Hey, buddy, come here.
想去我工作室打电玩吗
You want to go play video games in my studio?
好 但前提是
Okay, but only if Mommy comes
妈妈要每隔五分钟来看我一次
and checks on me every five minutes.
十分钟
Every ten.
七分半
Seven and a half.
你个熊孩子
Oh, you're the worst.
你喝了多少杯了
Whoa, how many of those have you had?
这还是我第一杯"仙重焖香双子丽"
This is still my first Heavily Beverly Gemini.
好吧 三杯了 三大杯
Okay, three... big ones.
也许他都不会求婚
Look, maybe he won't even ask you.
是啊
Right.
我去打探一下
Let me do a little recon.
我很想知道艾米丽的惊喜是什么
Okay, I'm dying to know. What's Emily's surprise?
我不会多说什么
Okay, I'm not gonna say another word about it.
但我这是此生最妙的一个主意
Except that I think it's the best idea I've ever had,
艾米丽的父亲还同意了
and Emily's father agrees with me.
她父亲
Her father?
我昨晚联♥系♥他了 他祝福我了
I called him last night, and he gave me his blessing.
他肯定会求婚
Oh, it's definitely happening.
话说你扔捧花时 我就站在左边
By the way, when you throw the bouquet, I'll be to the left.
扔高些 剩下的就交给我了
Get it high, and I will do the rest.
妈妈 能给我买♥♥双这样的鞋吗
Hey, Mommy, can I get some shoes like these?
完蛋了
Aw, hell.
泰迪 我眼前这是一双
Teddy, am I looking at a pair
复古版日本篮球鞋吗
of retro Japanese basketball shoes?!
好眼力 亲爱的
Good eye, honey.
你不是说你藏起来了吗
I thought you said you hid my stash.
藏了 忘记那双新的了 抱歉
I did, but I forgot the new ones. I'm sorry.
40码
Size nine and a half?!
可恶 泰迪 你又开始买♥♥鞋了吗
Damn it, Teddy, are you buying shoes again?!
不 不 不
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
这是... 我的鞋
Those, um... those are... mine.
奥斯卡给我的
Oscar, uh, gave them to me.
我给的
I did?
给的你啊
Give them to you.
所以这是你的鞋了 费里斯
So these are yours, Felix?
是
Yeah.
好吧 那不如你穿上给我们看看
Okay, so, why don't you show us how they look on you?
想不到拒绝的理由啊
I can't think of a reason why not.
好
Oh, yeah.
45码
Size 11.
是 皮鞋穿45码
Oh, yes, but that's in a dress shoe.
运动鞋
In a sneaker,
穿40码才合脚
I'm a snug nine and a half.
穿上了
Yeah.
简直有如漫步云端啊
It's like I'm walking on a cloud.
舒服得像没穿鞋一样 完全没感觉
Am I even wearing shoes? I can't tell.
那是什么
What's that?
是给艾米丽的生日礼物
It's a birthday gift for Emily.
在她生日时给她 你疯了吗
On her birthday? Are you mad?!
快收起来吧 我们再也不要谈这件事了
Now put that away, and we'll never speak of this again.
奥斯卡 我们得谈谈
Oscar, we need to talk.
也许我不该说这话
Maybe I shouldn't say this,
但那小家伙快把我逼疯了
but that little guy is driving me crazy.
你也这么觉得吗 我以为你丝毫没看出来呢
You, too? I didn't think you saw any of it.
怎么可能
How could I not?
他好像努力地把我们的夜晚搅黄
It's like he's trying to ruin our night.
真高兴你看出来了
Oh, I'm so glad you see it.
多数妈妈不会承认
Most moms wouldn't admit
她们的孩子是讨厌鬼
that their kid was being a pain in the ass.
孩子
Kid?
我们指的是埃文 是不是
We're talking about Evan, right?
我指的是费里斯
I'm talking about Felix.
费里斯当然是个讨厌鬼了
Well, of course Felix is a pain in the ass.
这不新鲜
That's not news.
你跟埃文有什么过节
So what's your problem with Evan?
好吧
Okay.
那天晚上 他撒谎装病
He lied about being sick the other night.
今天晚上 他又谎称自己失眠
He's lying about not being able to sleep tonight.
他想把我们搅黄
He's totally sabotaging us.
难以置信 奥斯卡
Unbelievable, Oscar.
你竟然指责一个九岁小孩
You're attacking a nine-year-old?
这个九岁小孩叫我呆子
A nine-year-old who called me a dork.
叫了三次
Three times!
你的脚感觉如何
How are those feet feeling?
感觉它们正被天使之手举到空中
Like they're being hoisted aloft by the hands of angels.
老天爷啊 疼死了
Ow, sweet Lord, the pain.
天啊 要开始了
Oh, my God, it's happening.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我还以为你要...
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表