剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
各位 那个卧底警♥察♥走了
Hey, guys, that undercover cop is gone.
大家接着嗨
Let's have some fun!
和夏洛特相处得如何
How'd it go with Charlotte?
很好 我约了她 她答应了
Great. I asked her out. She said yes.
这会儿我们正坐着浪漫马车公园游
And right now, we're on a romantic carriage ride in the park.
我没听懂...
I don't understand...
她拒绝了
She said no!
是你一个劲的说我有多需要一个强势女人
You got in my head about needing a substantial woman,
现在可好 夏洛特和艾莉森都没了
and now I don't have Charlotte or Allyson!
我今晚也糟透了 这样有没有好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I had a bad night, too.
还真好点了
It kind of does.
要不要去兰福德家
Should we go down to Langford's
喝几杯消消愁
and get a drink and drown our sorrows?
行 那就没事了
Yeah, that'll solve things.
你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
不 我说真的 起来 快起来
No, I was being serious. Get up, get up.
放心 奥斯卡
Don't worry, Oscar.
你这次可能
Your search for a woman of substance
泡不到一个强势女人
may not have worked out this time,
但你方向是对的
but you are on the right track.
你需要个具有挑战性的女人
You need a woman who can challenge you
能让你大开眼界
and broaden your horizons.
咱俩都需要
We both do.
来得真好 夏洛特的沙发
Oh, great, Charlotte's couch.
伙计们
Fellas.
我跟她的事被我搞砸了
I really screwed things up with her.
我知道自己配不上她 我们只会争吵
And I know she's out of my league and all we do is argue.
可我不知道怎么
But I don't know.
她让我想成为那种
She makes me want to be the kind of guy
能拿下她那种女人的男人
that could get that kind of a girl.
我要抱抱你
I'm going to hug you.
不不不 我们挨太近了
No, no, no, we're too close!
-我们挨太近了 -快来我怀里 来我怀里
- We're too close! - Embrace the hug. Embrace the hug!
我为你骄傲
Hey, I'm proud of you.
你肯为别人掏心掏肺
You put your heart on the line for someone.
你好
Hello.
你
Oh, you, uh,
-都听到了 -对
- heard all of that?- Yep.
奥斯卡 咱们改天再去喝几杯
Oscar, I'm gonna take a rain check on that drink.
其实 我有点感动
Actually, I kind of enjoyed it.
你或许没我想的那么差
Maybe you're not as bad as I thought.
真的
Really?
我之前以为你很讨厌
Well, I thought you were horrible before,
了解多了 还是觉得你没多帅
so a step up from that is still not so hot.
我确实没多帅
I'll take "Not so hot""
所以你这是
So does this mean you'll
答应跟我约会了
go out on a date with me?
当然不是
Oh, God, no!
那回头见了
I'll see you around the building.
别让我先见到你
Not if I see you first.
好好想词儿斗嘴吧
Keep working on that banter.
靠
Damn it.
丹妮 感谢你能来
Dani, thank you for coming.
我不想因为费里斯犯傻
I didn't want to blow the whole evening
搞得整晚都不愉快
because Felix was being such a butt.
没关系 你要向我咨♥询♥
No problem. If you ask me,
挑对人 那待遇肯定比现在好多了
date-wise, you traded way the hell up.
好了 接下来
All right, up next,
有请说唱新人上台表演
welcome to the stage a new face in hip-hop.
他叫费里斯·昂格尔
He calls himself Felix Unger!
猫男费里斯
Felix the Cat.
犬男昂格尔
The Unger-dog.
捕获者昂格尔
The Unger-taker...
费里斯·昂格尔
Felix Unger.
是你在做梦 还是我在做梦
Am I in your dream, or are you in mine?
*滴 嗒 花♥花♥公♥子♥就是我*
* Clip, clop, some call me a fop *
*艾米丽就像圣代上的草莓*
* But like a cherry on a sundae, Emily is on top
*就像熨斗下的裤子 汗如雨下*
* Like an iron on pants, she impresses with heat *
*就像铮亮的地板 光芒无人可及*
* Like a well-mopped floor, she has a shine you can't beat *
*无拘无束 不做牵线木偶*
* No strings attached, not a marionette *
*若想征服 她可不是玛丽王后*
* If you try to control her, she's no Marie Antoinette *
*头脑清醒 双手叉腰*
* No losing her head, she puts her hands on her hips *
*说着"听好 费里斯小子 听好了"*
* And says, "Listen up, Felix boy, and read my lips" *
费里斯
Felix!
麻烦让让
Excuse us.
*昂格尔很饥渴 内心狂躁*
* Unger's got a hunger, an ache inside of me *
*全因叫艾米丽的姑娘*
* For a girl who likes to call herself Em-Emily *
*我的生活乱糟糟 却越来越好*
* Oh my life was just a mess, but it's only getting better *
*全因设计珠宝的姑娘 她引领潮流*
* With the lady making jewelry, she is a real trendsetter *
*因为艾米丽 艾米丽 艾米丽 生活真美丽*
* With Emily Emily Emily Emily, life is but a dream *
*因为艾米丽 艾米丽 艾米丽 生活真美丽*
* With Emily Emily Emily Emily, life is but a dream. *
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表