剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
我来找你啦
I'm here for you.
费里斯
Oh, Felix!
真抱歉
I'm sorry!
我真不是故意的
I'm so, so sorry!
天呐
Oh, no...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 你好像把我大脑里感知疼痛的那部分打懵了
Yes. I think you bruised the part of my brain that senses pain. Oh...
好吧
Well, in that case,
刚刚我不该那么冲动
I'm sorry for being such a neurotic mess
把你赶走
and chasing you away.
没关系
It's okay.
这样很好
In fact, it's better than okay,
非常好 正因为我们不完美
it's great, because it's not perfect,
正是我们的小缺憾
and maybe it's our lack of perfection
造就了我们恋情的完美
that makes us so perfect.
我是不把你打傻了
How hard did I hit you?
我没事
I'm fine.
我和你一样 都太冲动了
I'm also a scared, neurotic mess,
我想再给我们一次机会 求你了
and I would like to try this again, please.
好
Me, too.
我刚打到哪儿了
Oh, where did I hurt you?
就是这儿
Right there.
要不要我去拿你的备用救急箱
Would you like me to get your Second-Aid kit?
亲一口就好了
I think a kiss would make it feel better.
没关系
It's okay.
早上好啊
Good morning.
家里真干净
The place looks amazing.
我收拾了好久呢
Took me long enough.
你和艾米丽咋样了
How'd things go with Emily?
她确实是个疯子 奥斯卡
Well, she's a nutbag, Oscar.
但她是个萌萌的小疯子 而且她还很包容
But she's an adorable nutbag and she puts up with me,
我知足了
so what could be better?
那就好
I'm glad to hear it.
你真心收拾得很不错呀
Wow, you really did a bang-up job around here.
名♥师♥出高徒
Well, I learned from the best.
我们都从对方身上学到了很多
And I have learned from you, my friend.
因为你 我变得更宽容
It's because of you I am more tolerant
最重要的是
and-- dare I say it--
整个人也更放松了
a lot more laid back.
早知道用个杯垫了
Should've used a coaster.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表