剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
小心我把你推下去 就说你是自己摔倒的
So help me, I will shove you and say you fell.
不是我要的频道
Wrong fight!
费里斯 我找到他们了
Felix, I found 'em!
太好了 在哪儿
Great! Where?
我的浴室
My bathroom!
我的神啊
Oh, good Lord.
这盘干花竟然没留封遗书也是奇迹了
It's a wonder the potpourri didn't leave a suicide note.
那不是干花熏香 好像是科布沙拉
That's not potpourri. I think it was a Cobb salad.
谢谢你 琳达 又给我一次机会
Thanks for giving me another chance, Linda.
我知道我有时太倔了
I know that I can be stubborn sometimes.
我也有错 有时候太犀利
Well, what about me? I can be very critical.
站上来听更清楚哦
You can hear much better up here.
没事 反正这双鞋也要扔了
It's okay, it was time to throw these shoes away anyway.
你怎么想起给我打电♥话♥了 弗兰克
So what made you call, Frank?
我当时在健身房♥
Well, you know, I was in the gym
碰到楼下那对基佬情侣
and-and I got some advice
他给我出的主意
from one of the guys in that gay couple downstairs.
他们说德瑞克和巴尔萨泽呢
Phew, they think it's Derek and Balthazar.
他们说的是咱俩 好吗
They're talking about us.
不过是带了个丝巾 怎么就变弯了
You wear one summer scarf, and suddenly you're gay.
这事... 有点离奇啊
Oh, that's... that's weird.
怎么说
What is?
那对夫夫中的另一人在洗衣房♥
I got advice in the laundry room
也给我出了同样的主意
from one of those guys.
就是国♥庆♥日派对
The little one who wore the scarf
戴丝巾的那个小个子
to the Fourth of July party.
感觉他们好像知道咱俩在吵架一样
It's like he knew we'd been fighting.
让你这么一说 我才反应过来
You know, same with my guy.
他们是怎么知道我们的私生活的
Now, how would they know so much about our private lives?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你说他们是不是在偷听啊
You think they've been listening to us?
住在楼下完全有可能
They do live right beneath us!
弗兰克 你要干啥
Frank, where are you going?!
弗兰克 别伤害他们 你还在假释期呢
Frank, don't hurt them! You're on parole!
快跑 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
这是啥
What's that?
我的”一拎就走”包
My "Go bag."
里面有我跑路所需的一切
It's got everything I need to start a new life.
我们就此别过了 奥斯卡
This is where we say good-bye, Oscar.
一年后 你可能会收到一张明信片
In about a year, you're gonna get a postcard
寄信人叫沃兹沃思·丁斯岱
from a Wadsworth Dinsdale.
我们不能走 这是我们的家
We can't leave. We live here.
而且我们迟早都会再碰见他们
And sooner or later, we're gonna run into them.
好 好 你说得对
No, no, no, you're right, you're right.
我们都是成年人了
We need to be adults.
要承认错误 请求原谅
Admit our wrongdoing, beg for mercy.
或者也可以装傻充愣 死不承认
Or play dumb and deny everything.
我喜欢第二个
I like that better.
奥斯卡 看 是洗衣房♥的那位女士诶
Oh, look, Oscar, it's the nice lady from the laundry room.
还有我在健身房♥遇见的兄弟诶
Oh, and my buddy from the gym.
拉伤还疼吗
Hey, you still feeling that burn?
我的紧致甬道可快疼死了
My quints are killing me.
别装了
Drop it.
我们都知道了...
Okay? 'Cause we know exactly...
瞎说什么
How dare you?!
你俩一直在偷听我们的谈话
You've been eavesdropping on our private conversations?!
趁现在
Okay, now.
瞎说什么
How dare you?!
没证据 不要血口喷人哦
Barge into our house with these false accusations.
就是的 我可什么都不知道啊
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我们才没那么闲
Do you actually think that we have nothing better to do
哪有空偷听邻居谈话
than to eavesdrop on our neighbors?
我们哥俩成天
When, in reality, we spend our days
在外泡妞呢
chasing and bedding women.
哥俩撩妹二人组
Which we do!
我们爬上去了
We made it to the top!
通过撕逼互相激励
Spurring each other on with our white-hot rage.
抱歉 我不该说你一事无成
Yeah, I'm sorry I called you a loser.
我不该说你缩头乌龟
Oh, I'm sorry I called you a quitter.
我们再别吵架了 好吗
Promise we'll never fight again?
好 我可不想上演
Yes. We don't want to turn into
弗兰克和琳达撕逼秀
their next Frank and Linda show.
不好意思 两位是
I'm sorry. Who are your friends?
弗兰克
Frank.
琳达
Linda.
你的”一拎就走”包里还有额外的假发吗
Do you have an extra wig in that go bag?
-我突然缓过来了 -我也是
- I just got a second wind! - Me, too!
-再爬会儿楼梯 -走起来
- More stairs? - Mm-hmm!
你俩无权掺和我们的婚姻
You had no right to mess with our marriage.
都怪他 他拉我下水
It's his fault. He dragged me into it!
得了吧 就你玩得最开心
Oh, please, you loved it.
你调了一款酒 叫”撕逼的琳达”
You made a drink called The Linda.
什么
What?
酸威士忌加苦酒
Whiskey sour with bitters.
有语境的话比较搞笑
It was funny in context.
够了 奥斯卡
Face it, Oscar none of this
要不是你太八卦 哪来这么多破事
would've happened if you weren't so nosy.
我怎么八卦了
You really think that's why I did this?
我才懒得管这些个破邻居的事儿
I don't give a damn about our stupid neighbors.
说谁破呢
You calling me stupid?
我主要是想和你一起做点事
I loved it because it was great to finally hang out with you.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
咱俩是室友 成天都在一起
We're together constantly. We're roommates.
看 果然是夫夫吧
Yep, told you.
你经常和艾米丽在一起
You're spending so much time with Emily
我们都没空...
that we never get to...
算了
Oh, forget it.
奥斯卡
Oh, Oscar.
你是说你很想我吗
Are you saying you miss me?
才没
No!
来 抱一个
Bring it in here, guy.
我们找个时间聚一聚
We'll find time to spend together.
整一个约会日
We'll have a date night.
只要不叫约会日 什么都好
Okay. As long as we never, ever call it that.
我们应该有个约会日 弗兰克
We should have a date night, Frank.
周五去看个电影如何
Maybe Friday we could go to a movie.
还让不让人有隐私啦
Uh, a little privacy please?
我俩正热乎着呢
Yeah, we're trying to have a moment here.
周五晚上不行 我要加班
I can't Friday night. I'm working late.
是吗 又要和哪个小婊一起加班
Yeah? Will my whore of a cousin be there?
别唠叨了 琳达
Quit nagging me, Linda!
再来一次吧
Third wind?
走
Off we go.
走
Yep.
奥斯卡 这又是干嘛
Oscar, what's this?
我们不能再偷听了
Well, we gave up on eavesdropping,
所以我想了想还能干什么别的事
so I wanted to think of something else for us to do,
这不 就想到了
and I think I found it.
观星
Star-looking!
天文学 好棒
Also known as astronomy! Yay!
奥斯卡
Oh, Oscar.
这让我想起了过去
This takes me back.
你知不知道我以前上中学时
Did I ever tell you that I was president
是天文社的社长
of our astronomy society in high school?
叫看星星的伙计们
The Sky Guys.
看来你一直都是个怪胎
So you were always kind of a dork.
快看 奥斯卡 土星环可以看得一清二楚哦
Look, Oscar! You can see all the rings of Saturn.
对面公♥寓♥也可以看得一清二楚哦
Or you can see directly into the apartment across the street.
够了 奥斯卡
No, no, no, no. Oscar!
别乱看别人家了
You can't be looking into people's windows.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表