剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
感情就好像脏衣服
You know, relationships are a lot like laundry.
什么
What?
我们婚姻里的问题
The problem in our marriage
就像是一件脏衣服 我一直没能正确对待
is like a dirty blouse that I haven't been treating properly.
怎样的神经病会把感情比作洗衣服
What kind of a lunatic compares laundry to...
天啊 是你
Oh, my God, it was you.
你是怎么了 琳达
What's going on here, Linda?
喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我没喝醉 弗兰克
No, Frank, I'm not.
我是终于看清了现状
I'm finally seeing things clearly.
经过了一番深思熟虑 我决定
And after a lot of thinking, I decided
不再和你吵架了
I'm never gonna fight with you again.
因为你就是我人生中的污渍
Because you are a stain on my life
我要把你清除掉
that I need to get rid of!
我们离婚吧 弗兰克
I'm leaving you, Frank!
要不要吃鹰嘴豆
So what's the verdict on the hummus?
你到底跟她说了些什么
What the hell did you say to her?!
我说得很清楚啊
I was very clear.
我说让她用谅解这种织物柔软剂
I said pretreat the grass stains of marital discord
来预处理婚姻不和的污渍
with the fabric softener of forgiveness.
天啊 怎么感觉那女的就没听过这种比方呢
Good God, it's like the woman never heard a laundry metaphor!
费里斯 我告诉过你不该多管闲事的
Felix, I warned you. You shouldn't have meddled.
我知道 现在只有一个解决办法
I know. There's only one solution.
就是我上楼去解决这个问题
I'm gonna go up there and I'm gonna fix this.
我会假扮成古斯
Dressed as Gus,
一个睿智年迈的维修工
a wise old maintenance man
对爱情充满了解
who knows a thing or two about relationships.
不行 你做的已经够多了
No. You have done enough.
可我们不能就袖手旁观啊
We can't just stand by and do nothing.
我会想想办法的
I will think of something.
你为啥非要跟她讲道理
Why did you have to talk to her?
是你毁掉了我们的休闲节目
You ruined our thing!
还有他们的婚姻
And their marriage.
好吧 但如果你改变了主意
Fine. But if you change your mind,
我会把工具腰带准备好的
I'll be standing by with my tool belt.
还有俺和过世的媳妇儿科拉那浪漫故事
And a tender story about my late wife Cora.
这台机器不错
That's a good machine.
我上次得了最高分呢
I got the high score on that one.
你用完了吗
Are you finished with that?
当然 您请自便
Oh, sure. Yeah, go ahead.
有人要用这个长椅吗
Is anyone using the bench?
没有没有
No, no, no.
我今天也就是练练肱二头肌 肱三头肌 四头肌
Today I'm mostly doing, uh, bis, tris, quads...
五头肌
quints.
那个 你需不需要我来帮你看着
Hey, uh... you need a spotter?
当然 谢了
Yeah, okay, sure. Why not?
-谁都需要有人照应着 对吧 -是啊
- I mean, everybody needs a spotter, right? - Yeah.
生活也是一样
Even in life.
你说啥
What?
你仔细想想啊
I mean, think about it.
你总是会希望有人能站在你身边
You always want someone by your side
陪你分担
to help you carry the load.
算了 我自己能行
You know what? I got this.
这可不行 很多人都会犯这种错误
No, no, no. That's the mistake most people make.
太过骄傲
They let pride get in the way,
却在不知不觉中
and then before they know it,
将照应自己的那个人给推开了
their spotter's heading out the door.
我就今天忘记带耳塞了
The one day I forget my earbuds.
不要失去照应你的那个人
So don't lose your spotter.
向她求助 珍惜她
Reach out for her. Cherish her.
或者是他 如果那人是个爷们
Or him, if it's a dude.
好 能帮我一把吗 拜托了
Yeah, a little help? Please?
明白我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
不要不好意思求助于别人
Don't be ashamed to need someone.
帮我一把啊
Little help!
够了 我快累死了
That's it. I'm done.
我觉得我是在哭 可我的身体却分泌不出眼泪
I think I'm crying, but my body can't make tears.
还有五天比赛就要开始了
The race is in five days.
现在可不能偷懒啊
It's not the time to slack off.
我跟你讲
Actually, you know what?
我要退出比赛
I'm dropping out of the race.
什么 不行
What? No!
如果你现在退出了 你还有什么
If you quit now, what do you have?
来点加冰的
Something ice-blended.
或者是曲奇
Maybe a cookie.
算了
You know what?
我就知道你会退缩
I had a feeling you might flake.
你说这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你也知道的
Well, you know...
每次事态一艰难 你就会想要退缩
just when things get tough, you have a tendency to bail.
就像你的珠宝生意
Like your jewelry business.
天啊
Well...
也许我的生意并不够红火
maybe my business isn't going gangbusters,
但至少我有梦想
but at least I have a dream.
你的呢
What's yours?
一辈子为奥斯卡买♥♥椒盐卷饼吗
To be Oscar's pretzel-shopper the rest of your life?
才不是
No!
有可能吧
Maybe.
我怎么知道
I don't know.
看吧
Exactly!
你说说哪个更糟
So what's worse...
是无法达成目标 还是压根就没有目标
not achieving your goal or not even having one?
好吧
Fine.
咱俩都是失败者
So we're both losers.
我...好吧 是就是
I...Fine, we are.
那好 我也退出
Okay, then I quit, too.
不过 严格来讲
Although, technically,
你比我还要失败一些
you're a little bit more of a loser than me,
因为我比你多跑了两级台阶
because I went two steps higher than you.
也没什么大不了的
Not that it matters.
是没什么大不了的
Not that it matters.
没什么大不了的
Not that it matters.
现在是动真格的了
Oh, it's on now.
我要玩真的了 你别跑
Oh, it's on! It's on! It's on!
奥斯卡 猜猜我刚刚看到谁
Oscar, guess who I just saw
拖着行李箱走进了大堂
walking into the lobby with a suitcase,
很可能是要回到她的丈夫弗兰克身边
possibly returning to her husband Frank?
我也没啥选项可以猜了吧
Not a whole lot left to guess there.
是你
You did this.
我可能是跟弗兰克说了点建议
I may have dropped a little advice on Frank.
同时还牵扯进了一个...
Along with a...
杠铃
barbell.
我们还在等什么 快上阳台啊
What are we waiting for? To the terrace!
节目又要开演了
Our show's back on!
让我们为爱情喝彩
And hooray for love.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们有很多话要谈
We have a lot to talk about.
我一直在考虑你说过的话 琳达
I've been thinking about everything you said, Linda,
有些事...有些事我一定要告诉你
and there's something... there's something I have to tell you.
你冷不冷 我快冻死了
Are you cold? I'm freezing out here.
那我们进屋说吧
L-Let's talk inside.
你真是太体贴了 弗兰克
Aw, you're so considerate, Frank.
现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
再换个地方继续听
Find another place to listen.
我好像听见她的脚步声了
I think I hear footsteps.
我等会儿再嘲笑你 记得提醒我
Remind me to make fun of you for that later.
他们走向了走廊
They're going down the hallway!
等等等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait!
我听见了什么
I hear something!
丹妮 别再挡我的路了
Dani, stop blocking me!
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表