剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
who just happens to be the tenor on my fantasy opera team,
没错 我玩这些东西
which, yes, is a thing that I do.
行 我很愿意教你
Fine, I'd be happy to teach you.
从创世纪时开始
Since the dawn of time...
快进
Skip ahead!
怎么回事
What the hell?
泰迪 你为什么在竞拍我的碧昂丝门票
Teddy, why are you bidding on my Beyoncé tickets?
黛安真的很想要那个门票
Diane really wants those tickets.
-而且她已经有点生气了 -为什么
- And she's already kind of miffed. - Why?
她感觉受到了一点点威胁
Well, you know, she's feeling a little threatened,
因为我和一位单身美女一起工作
knowing I'm working with a single, attractive woman.
什么 这太荒唐了
What? That's ridiculous.
不过"美女"说得很对
Well, not the "Attractive" part,
-她这点没错 -对
- I'll give her that. - Yeah.
算了 我不想惹麻烦
You know what, I don't want to cause any problems.
这两张票给你就好
So you just take the tickets.
谢谢你 丹妮
Oh, thank you, Dani.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
丹妮说那两张票可以给我们
Dani said that we can have those tickets.
你真是太好了
Isn't that nice of you?
而且这样的话 你就不用
And this way, you won't have
费尽心思找个男人一起去看了
to hunt down a man to bring.
不好
Oh, no.
看 他们在摆你喜欢的迷你蛋挞
Look, they're putting out those mini-quiches you like so much.
战争开始
Oh, it's on.
抱歉 不过我花了两千美金
Excuse me, but I paid $2,000
和这位女士共度夜晚
to spend the evening with this woman.
不是那个意思
It's not like that.
可以请你跳舞吗
May I have this dance?
本着诚实的精神 我应该要告诉你
In the spirit of honesty, I should tell you
我跳得很不好
I'm a terrible dancer.
既然你对我如此诚实
Since you're being honest with me,
我想我也应该诚实相对
I guess I should be honest with you.
我喜欢你 奥斯卡
I like you, Oscar.
说下去
Go on.
我一直保持防范
I've had my guard up,
是因为我的生活最近十分复杂
because my life has been complicated lately.
我刚刚经历了一次痛苦的离婚
Uh, I just went through a painful divorce.
而且 如你所知
And also, as you know,
我有个儿子
I have a son.
所以如果我想和某人发展恋情的话
So if I were to get involved with someone,
就不可能是一时放纵
it couldn't just be some fling.
一定是要有成为真情实意的可能性
It would have to have potential to be something real.
说太多了吗
Too far?
我是不是吓到你了
Did I scare you off?
没有
No, no.
如果在过去 我一定加速跑掉了
I mean, in the past, I'd be gone so quickly
那栋墙上都会被我撞出一个洞
there'd be a me-shaped hole in that wall.
但我最近成长了不少
But I've grown up a lot lately.
至少我那四十多岁的
At least, that's what my
男性室友这么说
mid-40s male roommate says.
而且我也绝对在寻找一段用心的情感
And I'm definitely looking for something real, too.
说下去
Go on.
如此坦诚感觉真的好棒
Wow, it feels good to be this truthful.
而且我和孩子们很合得来
And I'm great with kids, by the way.
我的姐姐就有个孩子
My sister has one.
我在它生日时会给它打电♥话♥
I called it on its birthday.
我猜它一定很喜欢
Oh, I bet it appreciated that.
而且我绝对
And I'm definitely looking
想再和别人开始一段认真的关系
to be serious with someone again.
是嘛
Okay.
只要是一位适合的人就好了
Just needs to be the right person,
你不这么认为吗
don't you think?
我能想象自己和像你一样的人结婚
I mean, I could see myself marrying someone like you.
你能想象自己和像我一样的人结婚吗
Could you see yourself marrying someone like me?
我是不是好像对你求婚了
Did I just kind of propose to you?
有点 好像是这样
You kind of, sort of did.
而你现在想跑了
And you want to run away now.
我绝对有点想跑掉
I kind of definitely do.
我就为了这个去美黑的吗
And I got a spray tan for this?
除非匹兹堡钢人队能够控制好争球线
So, the Steelers won't win until they can control
他们没法赢
the line of scrimmage.
没错
Ah, yes.
争球线
The line of scrimmage.
进攻开始前
The imaginary line
球队不能突破的一条想象出来的线
the team cannot cross until play has begun.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你的计划彻底失败了
Your plan blew up in my face!
我没做好坦诚相对的准备
I wasn't ready for honesty.
当时就像让个婴儿开车一样
It was like giving car keys to a baby!
听着 线锋在声明自己合法前
So, listen, a lineman cannot catch a pass
不能接别人传来的球吗
unless he first declares himself eligible?
该死 费里斯 我想好好表达自己的感受
Damn it, Felix! I'm trying to talk about my feelings
而你只关心体育 体育 体育
and all you care about is sports, sports, sports!
对不起 你说得对
I'm sorry, you're right.
坚持住 兄弟
Hang in there, buddy.
比赛尚未结束
The game's not over
毕竟一整场有... 六十分钟呢
until you've played the full... 60 minutes?
对
Yes.
太好了
Huzzah!
该死
Damn it.
出事了吗
Everything okay?
平常帮我翻琴谱的人今晚来不了了
My regular page-turner can't make it tonight.
他读小说时被纸伤了 挺严重的
He got a nasty paper cut reading a novel.
他为什么要冒这种风险
Why is he taking those kinds of chances?
去买♥♥电子书啊
Get a Nook, man!
现在我得找一位能看懂乐谱
Now I have to find someone who can sight-read music
而且非常熟悉我演奏风格的人了
and is intimately familiar with my style.
我能做
I could do it.
你
You?
奈杰尔 我知道我看上去像个
Nigel, I know I seem like a
爱橄榄球的糙汉
football-loving badass,
但我实际上热爱古典音乐
but I actually love classical music.
我不想吹嘘自己
I don't mean to toot my own horn,
但如果你需要的话 我可以吹嘘
but if you need me to, I can toot my own horn.
舞台上见
I'll see you onstage.
而且
And, um...
如果你想再加入一个梦幻联盟
if you want to join another fantasy league,
我们欢迎你来
we'd love to have you.
我会看看有没有时间
I'll check my schedule.
怎么回事
What the hell?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
泰迪 你在做什么
Teddy, what are you doing?
我在出比你俩狡猾的人更高的价
I'm outbidding your sneaky asses.
你说了那两张票可以给黛安的
You said that Diane could have those tickets.
-那是她羞辱我之前 -她说得对
- That was before she dissed me. - She is right.
门票是我们的
Those tickets are ours!
这么多钱
Whoa, how much?
丹妮 我是个服务员
Dani, I am a waitress.
还不是个好服务员
And not a good one.
我退出
I'm out.
泰迪 出更高的价
Teddy, outbid her.
-她要拿走我们的票了 -把笔给我
- She's taking our tickets! - Give me that pen.
你最好别碰这支笔
Oh, no, you better get your hand off this pen.
你最好还给我 你最好把笔还给我
You better give it to me. You better give me my pen.
感谢您的出价 无声拍卖♥♥会到此结束
Thank you for bidding. This concludes the silent auction.
搞什么啊 丹妮
Damn it, Dani!
如果你想要 那你就得出价
If you liked it, then you should've put a bid on it.
我很抱歉 小南瓜
I'm sorry, pumpkin.
别跟我来这一套
Don't you "Pumpkin" Me.
你本来可以帮我弄到票的
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表