剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
I thought that you were about to...
不不不 所有都好 一切都好
No, no, no, everything, everything, everything's fine.
我来 没什么可担心的
I got this. Nothing to worry about.
不
Oh, no!
费里斯 那可是病
Felix! That is a sickness.
别往那娘娘腔身上栽
Don't you pin this on fancy pants.
那些都是你的鞋
Those are your shoes.
不不 没事的
No. No, no. No drama.
今晚是个欢乐的夜晚
Tonight is-is a night of joy,
我们直接跳到艾米丽的重大惊喜
so let's just, uh, skip ahead to Emily's big surprise.
艾米丽 从我第一次见到你
Emily. From the first moment I saw you...
别这样
Please don't do this.
我就知道你是一个特别的人
I knew that you were someone special...
还不到时候
It's not the time.
你应该得到最好的一切
And that you deserved the very best of everything.
才不呢
I really don't.
所以 艾米丽 我亲爱的
And that is why, Emily, my darling...
费里斯 我不想嫁给你
Felix, I don't want to marry you.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我又不是在向你求婚
I'm not proposing to you.
不是吗
You're not?
我好欣慰
I'm so relieved.
等下 欣慰
Wait, you're relieved?
是啊 丹妮跟我说你会求婚
Yes, Dani had me convinced that you were gonna propose.
想到嫁给我就这么恐怖吗
So the idea of marrying me is that horrible.
不 只是太早了而已
No, it's just too early.
我不知道自己想不想
I have no idea if I want to spend
跟你共度余生
the rest of my life with you.
那算你走运
Well, you're in luck,
因为我就没想问你
'cause I had no intention of asking you.
整场派对就是个灾难
This whole party was a disaster.
恭喜你 诅咒
Congratulations, curse!
你赢了
You win!
要是他们像我们一样幸福就好了
If they only had what we have.
是吧 宝贝
Right, baby?
我想咬你
I'm-a bite you.
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
顺便看看奥尔加明晚有没有空
And to see if Olga's free tomorrow night.
我才应该道歉
I'm the one who needs to apologize.
我和埃文谈过了
I talked to Evan.
他之前确实想让我们分手
And he was trying to break us up.
我说对了
So I was right!
但不该说那句话
And wrong to say that.
这对他来说很难接受
This is just really hard for him.
我刚离婚 时间太短了
I mean, it's so soon after the divorce,
今晚 我意识到
and I guess tonight I realized
他还没准备好看着我向前看
he just isn't ready to see me moving on.
对 但你总归得向前看 是不是
Yeah, but you have to move on eventually, though, right?
我会的
I will.
不过还没到"总归"的时候
It's just not "eventually" yet.
我明白
I get it.
要是因为其他原因
If it was for any other reason...
我知道
I know.
一切都超棒
It's just been so great,
但或许我们应该暂时按下暂停键
but maybe we need to push pause for now.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我会想念我们互相开玩笑
I'm gonna miss our snappy banter.
我也会想念很多东西
I'm gonna miss a lot of things.
帮我个忙
Just do me one favor.
让我知道"总归"什么时候才来
Let me know when "eventually" finally comes.
我肯定第一个给你打电♥话♥
You will be the first one I call.
你确实说过 脱裙子需要人帮忙
You did mention needing help getting out of that dress.
晚安 奥斯卡
Good night, Oscar.
晚安 夏洛特
Good night, Charlotte.
你觉得费里斯还难过吗
Do you think Felix is still upset?
肯定的 他让我们清理
He must be-- he's letting us clean up,
但平时他最爱清理了
and that's usually his favorite part.
我怎么能那样反应过度呢
Ugh, why did I overreact like that?
至少还有蛋糕
Well, at least there's cake.
它尝起来就像
Mmm, this tastes just like...
我的天
Oh, my God.
艾米丽 你要是不介意的话
Emily, if you don't mind,
-我现在想一个人静静 -别说了
- I would rather be alone right now. - Stop talking.
我尝了蛋糕
I tasted the cake.
那是我收到过的最贴心的
That is the most thoughtful, wonderful surprise
最棒的惊喜
I have ever gotten.
费里斯·昂格 我爱你
Felix Unger, I love you.
是吗
You do?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
仅供参考 以后我不需要两克拉的钻戒
And FYI, for the future, I don't need two carats.
只要它是铂金底座外加祖母绿切工
As long as it's a platinum-set emerald cut
净度完美无瑕 那随便什么都行
and the clarity is flawless, then anything is fine.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表