剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
什么 我想看
What? I want to watch.
我给你看一集亚历克西斯演的《海滩救护队》
I'll show you an episode of Baywatch that Alexis was in.
她演一个在慢镜头里在沙滩上跑步的女人
She played woman running slowly in sand.
好吧
Okay.
他们怎么回事
What was that about?
你懂的 就是两个小丑
Oh, you know them. Just a couple of buffoons.
但是 有一件事
But, um, one thing is, um,
艾世丽给我发了短♥信♥
Ashley texted me.
她想约我见面喝咖啡
And she would like to meet for coffee,
我觉得我要是拒绝就显得这事更重要了
and, you know, I think it would be a bigger deal if I said no.
但你会拒绝的
But you're going to say no.
我不准备拒绝
I wasn't going to say no.
所以 你不会拒绝吗
So, no, you're not going to say no?
我们陷入了双重否定的怪圈
We're getting into a weird double negative thing here.
费里斯 你不会真的要和前妻见面
Felix, you're not actually going to have a coffee date
约会喝咖啡吧
with your ex-wife.
不是约会 只是...
It's not a date. It's just a...
我不知道这算什么 她想见面而已
I don't know what it is. She wants to get together.
这有什么不对的呢 我们结了15年的婚
What's-what's wrong with that? I mean, we were married for 15 years.
我觉得你把这件事看得太重要了
I think you're making way too big a thing out of this.
我有吗 奥斯卡说他和艾世丽
Am I? I saw how you reacted
一起吃晚饭时 我看到你的反应了
when Oscar said he had dinner with Ashley.
"但怎么 我是说 你有..."
"But how... I mean... Did you..."
奥斯卡就说你会生气
You know, Oscar said you'd be upset.
奥斯卡说得对
Well, Oscar was right!
不适合
No.
好了 我现在都懂了
Okay, this is all starting to make sense now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这就是你几乎求着我去伦敦的原因
This is why you were practically begging me to go to London,
我跟你隔着个大洋 你就有时间决定
so I would be an ocean away while you decided if you wanted
要不要和前妻复合
to get back together with your ex-wife.
是啊 是啊 被你猜中了
Okay, yeah, you got me.
两天前 我穿越到未来
Two days ago, I travelled into the future to see
看到奥斯卡会和艾世丽约会
that Oscar would go on a date with Ashley.
她还会邀请我喝咖啡
She would then invite me for coffee
我还要提前建议你出国
so that we could begin a torrid affair,
这样我和她才能展开一场狂热的爱恋
having previously advised you to leave the country.
对了 我有没有说我有个时光机
And, oh, and did I mention I have a time machine?!
那你要去喝咖啡吗
So you're going to coffee?
是的 是的 我会的
Yes. Yes, I am.
好的 那我也要去
Okay. Then I'm going, too!
不是去喝咖啡 是要回我的公♥寓♥
Not to coffee, to my apartment!
我可能会在公♥寓♥里喝咖啡 也可能不会
Where I may or may not have coffee!
我有没有说我有个咖啡机
Did I mention I have a coffee machine?!
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thank you.
看来你还在奶泡上钻眼啊
I see you still make the foam hole.
我还没发现让糖
I've yet to discover a more efficient way
更快通过奶泡的方法 所以...
to get sugar past the dairy barrier, so...
之前我总被你这样逼疯 但跟你说
That used to drive me crazy. But you know what,
-这很合理 -你该告诉奥斯卡
- it totally makes sense. - You should tell that to Oscar.
他看到我这么做时
When he sees me do it,
总会骂我是另一种"眼"
he calls me another kind of hole.
这让我想起了
You know, this reminds me
我们在威尼斯去的咖啡馆
of that cafe we went to in Venice,
有世界上最小咖啡杯的那家
the one with the tiniest coffee cups in the world.
没错 但他们的咖啡最浓
Yes, but the strongest coffee.
咖♥啡♥因♥让你太兴奋了
You got so hopped up on caffeine
你还霸占了一艘威尼斯尖舟
that you commandeered a gondola.
我们有过好时光
We had some good times.
没错
We did.
我现在花了一年时间和别人约会
And now that I've been dating for a year,
才意识到好时光并不好找
I realize those aren't so easy to find.
和奥斯卡一起是不好找
Not with Oscar.
我不敢相信你和他约会了
I can't believe you ended up on a date with him.
我不敢相信他让我买♥♥单
I can't believe he made me pay.
你该信
Yes, you can.
遇见他我还是很开心
Well, I'm still glad I ran into him.
因为要不然我就不会和你坐在这里了
'Cause if I hadn't, I wouldn't be here with you.
也许这是命运吧
So... maybe it was fate.
也许
Maybe.
费里斯
Felix?
怎么了
Yes.
你有没有想过...
Have you ever thought...
什么
What?
你懂的...
You know, that...
我们有没有机会...
there's a chance that we could ever...
我不是没这么想过
I'd be lying if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind.
然后呢
And?
*伦敦的狼人*
*Werewolves of London*
一年前 我愿意放弃一切
A year ago, I would have given anything
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表