剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
你大展雄威了
You got it on.
你们一直火热到天亮 我们懂
You made hot animal love until the sun came up. We get it!
怎么什么话都说
Well, that was inappropriate.
费里斯
Oh,hey,Felix!
该带小饼干去公园散步了
Time to take Biscuit for a walk in the park.
好 等我穿个外套
Yeah. Let me grab my coat.
这又闹哪出呢 你突然喜欢狗了
What’s this? You’ve become a dog person now?
艾米丽是我的女友
Well, Emily is my gal,
她喜欢小饼干
and she loves her Biscuit.
我就爱屋及乌了
So there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for them.
费里斯 记得拿个塑料袋装粑粑
Oh, Felix, we need a plastic bag for its poop.
行了 你俩玩去吧
Ok.Have fun, you two.
客房♥服务
Room service.
给女士一吻
A kiss for the lady.
给温顺狗狗的...
And for the gentle dog...
粗谷砂锅菜
a kibble casserole.
真不错
Wow, fancy.
小饼干 看谁来给你送好吃的了
Biscuit, look who's here with a special treat for you.
吃吧 小家伙
There you go, young man.
这菜和一大口马桶水最搭了
That, uh, might pair nicely with a slurp of toilet water.
看 他好爱吃
Look, he likes it.
布兰登
Hey, Brandon.
小饼干过得很好
Biscuit's doing great.
对 你发的电邮我都读给他听了
Yes, I read him all of the e-mails you sent.
看来你挺喜欢吃啊
Well, you seemed to enjoy that.
咱们现在是哥们儿了吧
Does that make us friends now?
好吧 你不喜欢我 没事
Okay. You don't like me. That's fine.
你再待个五天就走了
You're only here for five more days.
而且你要是以为
And if you think I don't know
我不知道怎么对付讨厌的室友
how to deal with an annoying roommate,
那你可就大错特错了
well, you are sorely mistaken.
费里斯 好消息
Felix, amazing news!
他们刚给布兰登在索马里永久工作的机会
They just offered Brandon a permanent job in Somalia,
他要接受这份工作
and he's going to take it,
也就是说小饼干归我了
which means I get to keep Biscuit!
什么
What?!
不让这小狗去看看美丽的非洲吗
And deny this pup an enriching trip to Africa?
我们可以一直在一起了
I am gonna spend so much time with you.
除了明天
Oh. Except for tomorrow.
我要值两班
I have to work a double shift.
你愿意替我照顾他吗
Would you mind watching him for me?
当然愿意
Absolutely I would.
谢谢
Thank you.
听见了吗 小饼干
Oh, you hear that, Biscuit?
你现在能跟妈妈一起住了
You get to live with Mommy now.
真好
Oh, yes.
费里斯 你离那么远干嘛
Felix, why are you way over there?
我也想告诉你 但小饼干不喜欢
Shh. I'd tell you, but Biscuit doesn't like
我在播《史酷比》的时候说话
when I talk during Scooby-Doo.
那狗鄙视我
That dog despises me.
不是吧 这小家伙
Aw. This little guy?
对 那邪恶的畜生
Yeah. That vicious beast.
他看起来很喜欢亲亲啊
He looks like he's giving out kisses.
你喜不喜欢亲亲啊
Are you giving out kisses? Huh?
没错 没错 他喜欢亲亲
Oh, yes, he is. Yes, he is. He's giving out kisses.
费里斯 过来给他亲一个
Hey, Felix, come get yourself a kiss.
真♥相♥是...
The truth is...
这有点尴尬 我...
And this is embarrassing. I'm...
我怕狗
I'm terrified of dogs.
什么
What?
我小时候 我父母
When I was a boy, my parents
昵称我为费里斯猫
nicknamed me Felix the Cat.
费里斯猫与菲力猫的英文同音 菲力猫为美国著名动漫角色
他们没什么创意
Creativity was not their strong suit.
总之 一个万圣节我扮成菲力猫
Anyway, one Halloween I dressed up as him,
整个街道的狗都来追我
and all the neighborhood dogs chased me,
最后我只能藏在树上
and I ended up hiding in a tree and I had to be rescued
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表