剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
It's just that you don't know my mom.
让这事过去的话
It's so much easier
一切会容易得很多
if we just let this whole thing blow over.
就是单纯的沮丧
It's, it's just frustrating.
我是说 以后她要怎么才能
I mean, how is she ever going to appreciate
欣赏我人格的宽度和广度
the breadth and scope of who I am
她只看到我的一"小"部分
if she's only seen a tiny part of me?
该死 我又说了"小"
Damn it, I did it again!
之后我决定靠自己的双手解决
Then I decided to take matters into my own hands.
于是我拿起了棍子
So I grabbed my wood
对着坐席来了一发
and jerked one into the seats.
如果你刚刚打开收音机
If you're just joining us,
我的服务就被暂停了
and my service has been temporarily suspended.
早上好
Good morning.
现在是下午三点 不过没关系
It's 3 p.m., but okay.
煮咖啡
Make coffee.
不是这样用的
That's not how it works.
煮咖啡
Make coffee.
你为什么要煮咖啡 丹妮呢
Why are you making coffee? Where's Dani?
我不知道 自从昨天她愤而离去后
I don't know. I haven't heard from her
就没有她的消息了
since she stormed off yesterday.
你有找过她吗
Well, have you reached out to her?
为什么要我去找她
Why should I reach out to her?
是她自己辞的
She's the one who quit.
奥斯卡 奥斯卡...
Mm, Oscar, Oscar...
别连喊三声
Oh, don't give me the triple.
-奥斯卡 -你非得喊三声
- Oscar! - Oh, you gave me the triple!
我给你讲个小故事
Let me tell you a little story.
这个故事叫做 独狼奥斯卡
A story that I like to call "Oscar, the Lone Wolf."
我上周好像在录音室
Oh, I think I left a half a cup of coffee
剩了半杯咖啡
in the studio from last week.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
奥斯卡跟一只美丽的母狼结了婚
Oscar was married to a beautiful she-wolf,
-他很幸福 -别烦我
- and he was happy. - Leave me alone!
然后她跟他离了婚 他哭啊哭啊
Then she divorced him, and he cried and he cried,
然后他一直不停地喝酒
and he drank and he drank so much.
奥斯卡试图安慰自己 说自己是只独狼
Oh, Oscar tried to convince himself that he was a lone wolf,
然后他的朋友野狗丹妮离开了 他又伤心起来
but then his friend Dani the Dingo left and he was sad again.
这已经不是咖啡了
Oh, that's not coffee anymore!
但在一只名叫费里斯的智慧狐狸的帮助下
But with the help of a wise fox named Felix,
他意识到自己并不是一只独狼
he realized he wasn't a lone wolf.
而是一只孤独的狼
He was a lonely wolf.
行了 差不多得了
Okay, we're done here.
你不能逃离事实
You can't run from the truth.
奥斯卡 我觉得你犯了个大错
Oscar, I think you're making a huge mistake.
你应该去找丹妮
You should reach out to Dani.
如果只能选择让她上节目或是没有她的生活
If the options are a show with her or a life without her,
我想该选什么很明白了
well, I think the choice is clear.
艾米丽改主意了
Emily changed her mind.
我知道你在做什么 费里斯
I know what you're doing, Felix.
你在跟我比耗时间
You're waiting me out.
我在这耗一晚上都可以
Well, I can stay in here all night if I have to.
我外套口袋里
Hey, look, there's a ham sandwich
还有个火腿三明治
in this jacket pocket.
已经不是火腿了
That's not ham anymore.
你好啊
Ah, good day.
我过一会就要去见丈母娘
I am moments away from meeting my sweetheart's mother,
所以我需要一束捧花
so I'm going to need a country bouquet, uh,
水仙打底 可能再加点白玫瑰
with a base of daffodils, perhaps some white roses
然后再来点比利时满天星
and maybe a whisper of Belgian baby's breath.
我们只有这个
This is all we got.
行
Sold.
是蜜蜂吗
Oh! Is that a bee?
我其实 我其实对蜜蜂过敏
I'm actually, I'm actually allergic to bees...
我被叮了
Aah, I'm hit!
你不是奥斯卡·麦迪逊的朋友嘛
Aren't you Oscar Madison's little friend?
又见面了
Hello again.
我来了哥们
Here I am, tough guy.
你能怎么的
What are you gonna do?
我告诉你我要怎么办
I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do.
他在哪
Well, where is he?
这人变♥态♥就算了 还不守时
You'd think he could at least be a punctual pervert.
你能不能别这么说
Will you stop saying that?
他又不是什么坏人
It's not like he's some monster.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah, yeah.
就是给蜜蜂蛰了
Just a, just a bee sting.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你一定是朱迪斯了
You must be Judith.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
这是送给你的
These are for you.
这就是费里斯了
So, this is Felix?
是的妈妈
Yes, Mother.
这位是费里斯·昂格
This is Felix Unger.
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
我不管你怎么想
And I don't care what you think.
我觉得他很好
I think he's perfect.
你口水滴到我肩膀上了
Ah, you're drooling on my shoulder.
不好意思 不好意思
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
而且最好的地方在于
And the best thing is,
他也觉得我很好
he thinks that I'm perfect, too.
没有错 他接下来一段时间都会存在
That's right. So he's gonna be around for a while.
你最好习惯这张脸
Get used to this face.
你到纽约来
So, are you seeing any shows
看什么演出了吗
while you're in the city?
奥斯卡
Oscar.
你住在这啊
So this is where you live.
我找这地方费了大劲
I had a hard time finding the place.
警♥察♥给我指了方向
The cop gave me directions.
然后祝我好运
And wished me luck.
我能进来吗 赶紧的
So can I come in, quickly?
我猜猜
So, let me guess.
你找不到咖啡机上的开关
You couldn't find the button for the coffee machine?
上面有个开关
There's a button.
我今天跟费里斯谈了
Look, I spoke to Felix today and...
我还真不擅长这种事
man, I am really not good at this.
我想说的是...
What I'm trying to say is...
闭嘴 浜地先生
Shut up, Mr. Hamaji!
请你继续
Please continue.
我刚刚说 我不太擅长
As I said, I'm not great
搞这种敞开心胸的事
with the emotional stuff,
但我想跟你说的是
but what I just wanted to tell you was...
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?!
那是地铁F线
It's the F-train!
慢慢就习惯了
You get used to it!
你最好快点说 下趟列车两分钟后就来了
You'd better hustle. The next train's in two minutes.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
我这个人就是很难
I'm a guy who has a hard time
对别人敞开心胸
letting people in.
但事实是你走了之后
But the truth is, when you left...
我觉得很难过
I felt sad.
我也是
Me, too.
大家都说你让我的节目变得更好
Everybody says you make my show better,
我觉得可能是这样
and you probably do.
而且你肯定是让我的生活更好了
And you definitely make my life better,
请回来在这两方面都帮帮我吧
so please come back and be part of both.
奥斯卡
Oh, Oscar.
你也让我的生活变得更好
You make my life better, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表