剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
他都不让我们自己点餐
He won't even let us order our own food?
他也没那么糟糕
Oh, come on, he's not that bad.
是费里斯
It's from Felix.
别光吃面包
"Don't fill up on bread."
别让奥斯卡光吃面包
"Don't let Oscar fill up on bread."
他心意是好的
His heart is in the right place.
他想让我们做朋友
He just wants us to become friends.
他人是很不错
No, he's a great guy.
我只是希望他别这么...
I just wish he wasn't so...
啥事都管
Controlling?
对
Exactly.
我能告诉你个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
是不是关于你的大脚趾
Is this about your snaggle-toe?
费里斯已经告诉我了
'Cause Felix already told me.
并不是
No.
有时候他带我来这种高级餐厅之前
Sometimes before he takes me to these fancy restaurants,
我会偷偷去蓝佛餐厅吃一个培根芝士汉堡
I sneak down to Langford's and I eat a bacon cheeseburger.
真的 我没想过你居然喜欢吃汉堡
Really? I never pictured you for a burger fan.
你有去过格林威治村里的达菲小酒馆吗
Have you ever been to Duffy's Tavern in the Village?
就是汉堡都根据名人命名的那一家
Where they name the burgers after famous people?
我超爱那一家
Yeah, I love that place.
我最喜欢的是桑尼伯诺 因为很大一个...
My favorite's the Sonny Bono, because it's so big...
歌♥手
必须跟别人分
You have to Cher.
谐音同桑尼伯诺的前妻 歌♥手雪儿
对
Yeah.
裹在培根里 撒满洋葱
Wrapped in bacon, covered in onions.
还滴奶酪 简直太棒了
Ah, it's dripping in cheese. It's so good.
你们的第一道菜 一只生海胆
Your first course: one raw sea urchin,
以苦艾酒泡沫收尾
finished with an absinthe foam reduction.
我的好像还在动
I think mine's still moving.
我的也是 去吃汉堡
Mine, too. Burger?
-汉堡 -好
- Burger. - Okay.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你们回来了
There they are.
都跟我讲讲
Tell me everything.
我这是第一次这么激动地
I've never been more excited to find out
想知道另一个男人跟我女朋友做了什么
what another man did with my girlfriend.
我们实际上相处的还不错
We actually had a really nice time.
你们最喜欢的是哪道菜
What was your favorite course?
这很难说
That is hard to say.
对 都很好吃
Yes, they were all so good.
我觉得大概是 蜗牛
I think maybe the... snails?
是第五道菜的蜗牛还是第八道的
The fifth-course snails or the eighth-course snails?
第八道
Eighth?
并没有第八道蜗牛菜 到底怎么回事
There are no eighth-course snails. What is going on?
好吧 我们翘了你的高级餐厅去吃汉堡了
Okay, fine, we bailed on your fancy place and got burgers.
-什么 -但重要的是我们相处很愉快
What? Yeah, but the important thing is we had a great time.
这是你希望的嘛
Just like you wanted us to.
目标确实是这个
That was the goal.
但你们回来这么晚
But why are you so late,
怎么会只吃了汉堡包
if you just had hamburger sandwiches?
我们路过中国城的时候
Well, we were walking through Chinatown
发现了一个地方 你可以和一只鸡
and we found this place where you can play tic-tac-toe
玩井字棋
against a real live chicken.
它叫做
They call it...
鸡字棋
Chick-Tac-Toe!
你们和一只鸡玩井字棋
You played tic-tac-toe with a chicken?
比你想象的要聪明
He's smarter than you'd think.
你们玩井字棋输给一只鸡
You lost tic-tac-toe to a chicken?
超好玩的
It was so much fun.
今天晚上肯定很难忘
Well, it'll be a night you'll never forget
因为这个夜晚
because it's almost certainly the night
你们差点就禽流感了
that you contracted bird flu.
什么意思
What was that?
没事 只有我们两个人懂的内部笑话
Oh, nothing-- just a little inside joke.
内部笑话
Inside jokes.
真有意思
How fun.
我们刚刚打赌 看你要过多久
We just made a bet on how long it would take
会提到禽流感
for you to mention "Bird flu."
真有趣
Delightful.
真有意思 全球都在恐慌
I'm glad we can all enjoy the lighter side
我们在这里说笑话
of a global pandemic.
这是另一个赌
Another wager.
我们中间有两个人玩得挺开心啊
Look how much fun two-thirds of us are having.
别啊 费里斯
Aw... Oh, come on, Felix.
我们闹着玩呢
We're just playing around.
你知道吗 我都不敢相信
You know, I can't believe I'm saying this,
我居然还有点饿
but I'm still kind of hungry.
冰箱里有冰淇淋
There's ice cream in the freezer. Oh.
你们慢慢吃
Okay, enjoy, you two.
一定要记得
Just make sure that you...
看一下保质期
Check the expiration date.
这话我并不会说
Ha-ha! Is something I am wont to say.
艾米丽
Oh, Emily.
我们约了吗
Did we have plans?
我现在得去拍照
I actually have to run out to a photo shoot.
不是 我是过来
Oh, no, I just came over
跟奥斯卡玩这个游戏
to play this game with Oscar.
原来这个游戏很好玩的
Turns out they're really fun,
虽然我一直觉得很蠢
even though I always thought they were dumb.
就好像奥斯卡
Kind of like Oscar.
你俩可真是一对马里奥兄弟
Well, aren't you two a couple of Mario Brothers?
好吧
Okay.
祝你们得上腕管综合征
Well, have fun getting carpal tunnel syndrome.
这也是内部笑话
Another inside joke.
没想到你们内部笑话还挺多
And just when I thought you'd run out.
讨厌
Damn it.
谁喝了我的镇静茶
Who took my Tranquility tea?
你
You.
你看起来好镇静 是你喝了吗
You look tranquil, did you take it?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好 对 我就是...
No, I'm fine. Yes. I just...
我以为奥斯卡和艾米丽成为朋友以后
I thought that when Oscar and Emily became friends,
我们会像三个火枪手一样
we'd be like the Three Musketeers.
可实际上 他们是两个火枪手
But actually, they're the Two Musketeers
一起嘲笑我这个讨厌的马厩小子
and I'm the bastard stable boy that they ridicule.
他们只不过是交了新朋友
They're just wrapped up in the excitement
比较兴奋罢了
of having a new friend.
又不代表他们在排挤你
It doesn't mean they're going to cut you out.
你说的对
You're right.
我不该这么敏感
I shouldn't be so sensitive.
我懂的
Hey, I get it.
打得好 泰勒
Nice shot, Tyler.
现在来狂虐母舰吧
Now let's storm the mothership.
你明天有数学考试关我什么事
I don't care if you have a math test tomorrow.
告诉你妈 这是战争
Tell your mom this is war!
好啊 奥斯卡
Hello, Oscar.
我们离开这段时间 除了拇指
Since we left, have you moved any part of your body
身体有动过吗
other than your thumbs?
这个问题太隐私了 费里斯
That's a pretty personal question there, Felix.
我突然记起来
You know, I-I just remembered,
我得回去一趟大堂
I need to pop back down to the lobby for something.
费里斯
Felix,
会有人清理电梯钮上的污渍的
someone will clean those smudges off the elevator buttons.
好的
Well,
你知道我的理论
you know my theory...
"看到 就要清理"
"If you seen it, clean it."
需要帮忙吗 我可以跟你一起去
Well, do you need any help? I can come with.
说什么傻话 跟奥斯卡一起歇着 聊聊天
Don't be silly. Stay with Oscar-- you can chat.
我不是很理解这些游戏
I don't really get these games.
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表