剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
还能互相加油
We can totally motivate each other.
对 我参加
Yes, I am in!
是啊 好样的
Yeah, good for you.
健康才是最好的
There's nothing like being healthy.
蔬菜沙拉 双份培根汉堡
Green salad and double-bacon cheeseburger.
算了 我改主意了
You know what? I've changed my mind.
我还是再要一份奶昔吧
I will take that milkshake.
我只希望琳达不要那么急脾气
I just wish Linda wasn't such a hothead.
她说的还是很有道理 可她把弗兰克给惹毛
She makes some valid points, but she gets Frank so riled up
然后他根本就不听了
that he just stops listening.
所以才精彩啊
That's what makes it so exciting!
我知道 可是我就想
Oh, I know, but I just, I wish I could give her
教她一点基础的沟通技巧
some pointers on basic communication.
你打算怎么办
Oh, and how would you do that?
去敲人家门说 你好 我一直在偷听
Knock on their door and say, "Hi, I've been eavesdropping.
你这人一团糟 可我能搞定你
You're a mess, but I think I can fix you."
你说得对 应该写匿名信
You're right. This calls for an anonymous letter, hmm?
不 他们是人
No, no. They're human beings.
我们应该尊重别人的私生活
We need to respect their boundaries.
说的对
Absolutely.
去阳台
To the terrace!
等等 我得把铃♥声♥关了
Wait, I got to turn my ringer off.
我在等丹妮卡·帕特里克的短♥信♥
I'm expecting a text from Danica Patrick.
行了 准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
都准备好了
All set.
我带了水 唇膏
I've got water, lip balm,
手工制♥作♥的无花果馅饼和酸甜酱
an artisanal fig bar with chutney dipping sauce.
费里斯帮我准备的
Felix packed for me.
好了
All right, well,
我们开始吧
let's do this thing!
好的
Yes!
别急 等着我
Hold on, wait for me.
泰迪 你在这干吗呢
Teddy, what are you doing here?
昨晚我跟我老婆说
Well, last night, I was telling my wife
你俩做这件事有多傻
how dumb you two were for doing this thing.
我们笑死了
Oh, how we laughed.
然后她说我也得参加
And then she told me I'm doing it, too.
她笑死了
Oh, how she laughed.
那是什么
What is that?
是计步器 黛安让我必须戴上
It's a pedometer. Diane's making me wear it.
能数我走了多少步 这样我就没法撒谎
It counts my steps so I can't flake out and lie about it.
据她所说 这是我自己买♥♥的
Which, in her defense, was my plan.
好 那我们开始吧
All right, well, let's get started.
我们是楼梯大♥师♥
We're the Stair Masters.
逐步行者
The Step-by-Steppers.
杰斐逊一家
The Jeffersons.
讲述一家跻身上层社会的黑人家庭的电视剧
因为我们在往上走
'Cause we moving on up.
-很好 -很有趣
- Good. Yeah, okay. - Yeah, it's a good one.
12楼
12楼 我们已经爬了一半
12th floor. We're halfway there.
要加把劲了 神啊提升我们吧
Time to dig deep. Lift us up, Lord!
你可以把我放下了神 我不玩了
Well, you can put me down, Lord, 'cause I quit.
我们不是杰斐逊一家吗
I thought we were The Jeffersons.
我们是啊 我就是其中那个萎萎
Yeah, we are, and I'm feeling Weezy.
泰迪 你打算怎么跟你老婆交代
Teddy, what are you gonna tell your wife?
我才不怕她
I ain't scared of her.
我走之前
Listen, before I go,
要祝你们锻炼好运
I want to wish you good luck on your training.
来 我们大家加油
Come on, bring it in, team.
就是这样没错
Aw, right there, uh-huh.
-好了 -行
- All right. - Okay.
多爬几层
Now, take a lot of steps.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我们是不是也该休息一天
Maybe we should stop for the day, too.
我感觉有点酸痛
I'm starting to feel a little sore.
亲爱的 你如果不继续爬楼梯
Oh, honey, you're gonna feel my foot up your butt
就会感觉我的脚踹你屁♥股♥ 走吧
if you don't get up these stairs... let's go!
走吧
Let's go!
你要是不自己爬上去
I'm gonna drag you up these stairs by your hair
我就拽着头发把你拖上去 走吧
if you don't get up there. Come on, let's go!
分开 分开
Separate, separate
否则衣服全染色
Or color bleeding is your fate
白色用热水 彩色用凉水
Oh, the whites are hot and the colors are cold
赶紧烘干
Dry on high
折叠好
Take out and fold.
这个破机器 简直了
Stupid machine! Un-frickin'-believable!
连颜色都洗不掉 还叫什么洗衣机
Why call it a washing machine if it doesn't wash the clothes?
你好啊
Oh, hello,
同行洗衣人
fellow laundry doer.
需要我帮助你吗
Might I be of assistance?
没关系
Nah, it's okay.
这破机器干的破事
The machine did a terrible job.
现在你很郁闷 很生气
And you're frustrated and angry.
这是肯定的
Why wouldn't you be, hmm?
我今晚还打算穿这个呢
Yeah, I was gonna wear this tonight.
说的对 你要去
Oh, that's right, you're going out.
去确定这件衣服洗干净了
Of your way to make sure that it's clean.
我注意到
You know, I can't help but notice
你是用热水洗的这些衣服
that you did this load on hot.
其实洗衣方面的研究表明
You know, laundry studies have shown that deeper stains
顽固污渍用冷水更好洗
actually respond better to cooler temperatures.
就跟人一样
Much like people do.
洗衣方面的研究?
"Laundry studies"?
这研究还挺有意思
The research is fascinating.
我说起来就刹不住的
Don't get me started on that.
你知道吗
Yes, you know,
脏衣服就像感情一样
laundry is a lot like relationships, you know?
如果太热 那些顽固污渍
When things get too hot, those stubborn stains,
就好像顽固的伴侣一样 会扎下根来
like stubborn spouses, can dig in and set.
那我应该怎么办
So, what am I supposed to do?
别冲他大吼大叫 让他觉得你有在听他说话
Try not to yell at him. You know, make him feel heard.
我是说衬衣
"Him" Being the shirt, you know.
衬衣就像男的 连衣裙是女的
Shirts are boys, dresses are girls.
还有 如果你洗好衣服之后
And, you know, if you don't wait
马上就折叠 就不会有褶皱
to fold your clothes, you can avoid wrinkles.
就好像
The same way that...
如果你睡觉的时候不带着怒气
if you don't go to bed angry, you can avoid wrinkles
就能避免婚姻产生褶皱
in your marriage.
我解释一下 还有 让我来吧
Let me explain, and also, ooh, let me do that.
不能 千万别这样 千万千万别这样
That's not... Never do that. Never, ever do that.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
赶紧的
Hurry up!
他们开始了没
Have they started?
还没呢
Not yet.
但弗兰克分分钟会回来
But Frank should be home any minute,
而且我感觉今天会有一个大突破
and I feel like today we could have a real breakthrough.
为什么这样说
Why would you say that?
什么 为什么 没有为什么
Hmm? What? Why? No reason.
我不知道
I don't know. Huh?
我做了鹰嘴豆泥和软泡泡的面饼
Look, I made hummus and a pillowy flatbread.
你肯定猜不出使用昨天剩的饼干做的
The crunch of yesterday's biscotti almost gave us away.
我要抽烟 琳达
I'm lighting a cigarette, Linda.
你不给我开一包新的吗
Aren't you gonna tear me a new one?
不弗兰克 我不给开
No, Frank, I'm not.
我想了一下
I've been thinking and, well,
我们的感情有点上头了
things between us have gotten a little overheated.
这听起来不像琳达说的话
That doesn't sound like Linda.
她要干什么
What's she up to?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表