They don't make gals like that anymore.
现在的姑娘不这样了
We owe everything to her.
她给予了我们一切
So, little Rosie wants to talk?
所以小罗西想谈谈
Yes, I do.
是的
It's the trust fund, Oscar.
关于信托基金的事 奥斯卡
I've been getting the same amount for years,
多年来我都领同样金额
and now I need a little more?
现在我需要多一点
Figured that's what this was about.
就知道是为此事
I wouldn't ask if I didn't need to.
若非迫不得已 我不会请求的
Rosie, do not be nervous.
罗西 不要紧张
I've already called a special meeting
我已经召集了信托董事
of the trust board for later today.
今天晚点开会
It's pro forma. You will go home happy.
只是走个过场 你会开开心心回家的
Really? Oh, thank you, Oscar.
真的吗 谢谢 奥斯卡
Now, excuse me,
不好意思
but I've got to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Oh, of course. I'm interrupting.
当然 打扰你了
Morning, Carlos. Everything well?
早 卡洛斯 一切都好吗
Everything's well, Mr. Lehman. Very good.
都好 雷曼先生 很好
Everything well, Bo?
一切都好吗 博
Everything's well, Mr. Lehman.
都好 雷曼先生
Very good.
很好
Hello. Hey, Ethan,
喂 你好 伊森
it's Susie. How's it hanging? Good.
我是苏西 你好吗 很好
Ah... put your mother on. Okay.
让你妈妈接电♥话♥ 好的
Mommy, it's Susie!
妈咪 苏西电♥话♥
Yep?
怎么了
Just, uh, calling to remind you
只是打电♥话♥提醒你
about the photo session today.
今天要拍照
Four sharp. I know. I'll be there.
四点整 我知道 我会去的
It's three hours 'cause it's everything.
三个小时 因为要拍全套
Uh, headshots, publicity photos, the whole works.
面部特写 宣传照 拍全套
Time's gonna be tight.
时间会很紧
You got outfits picked?
你挑好衣服了吗
I'm bringing three. Good.
我会带三套 很好
We can meet early so we can talk about...
我们可以早点见 来讨论下
I can't meet early. I'll be in court.
我没法早到 我要出庭
You get arrested again? For my divorce.
你又被逮捕了 我办离婚
Before the photos?
在拍照前吗
I told you I was doing this.
我跟你说过啊
I don't think you did.
你没有吧
Maybe I should've called Sophie
或许我该致电苏菲
and told her what my schedule is,
告诉她我的时间安排
and she could have told you,
然后她再告诉你
and then you'd remember.
这样你就能记住了
No, that wouldn't be a good system, Miriam.
不 这不是个好主意 米里亚姆
And you got to do it today?
你必须今天办吗
Susie, I don't want to fly back in the middle of the tour
苏西 我可不想巡演中途飞回来
and miss shows to get this done.
错过演出 只为了办这个
I've got to do it now.
我必须现在办完
Okay. It's just, I made
好吧 只是我已经
a nonrefundable down payment to the photographer.
付给摄影师不可退还的定金了
It'll happen, unless you keep me on the phone.
我会去的 你继续讲电♥话♥就没空了
Okay, go, but you better not cry
好吧 去吧 但你最好别哭
and fuck up your face.
别把脸哭花了
I won't. I'll see you later.
我不会的 一会见
And who took these pictures?
这些照片是谁拍的
Oh, the pictures were taken by a man
这些照片是戴利夫人雇人拍的
hired by Mrs. Daly to follow Mr. Daly, Your Honor.
来跟踪戴利先生 法官大人
Meaning a private investigator
意思是拥有
licensed by the state of New York, I assume.
纽约州执照的私人调查员吗
Correct, Your Honor. Very good.
是的 法官大人 很好
Mrs. Daly was forced...
戴利夫人被强迫
It should just be another minute.
应该再一会就结束了
He's wrapping up here.
他在结尾了
Great. Thank you, Leslie.
很好 谢谢 莱斯利
Another minute.
再等一会
You okay?
你还好吗
Okay-ish. And you?
算好吧 你呢
I wore the wrong tie.
我戴错领带了
What's the right tie? I don't know.
哪条是对的 我不知道
Not this one.
反正不是这个
Hey.
喂
Susie. I know you don't want me here,
苏西 我知道你不想我在这
I just got to get you to that photo shoot.
我得带你去拍照
We on time?
能准点吗
Why is this judge talking so slow?
这个法官怎么说话这么慢
Has he been talking this slow the whole time?
他全程都语速这么慢吗
Someone need to put another quarter in him?
需要有人给他上上弦吗
I don't need a fucking babysitter.
我他妈不需要保姆
Actually, princess, you kind of fucking do.
公主 你还真的需要
You her lawyer? You talk fast?
你是律师啊 你语速快吗
Let's hear you talk. Jesus.
说来听听 天呐
Hi, Susie.
苏西
That's not our relationship.
我们没到这种关系
Go wait outside.
去外面等着
Calendar number nine.
裁决事项 九号♥
Maisel v. Maisel. Good.
麦瑟尔对麦瑟尔 好
Go, go, go.
去 快去
Is she going into labor or something?
她是快分娩了还是怎样
Let's just do this before she has a complete conniption.
在她变得歇斯底里前 赶紧办完吧
Judge Wagaman, good afternoon.
瓦格曼法官 下午好
My name is Leslie Nunberg,
我叫莱斯利·纳恩博格
and I'm representing Miriam Maisel in this matter.
是米里亚姆·麦瑟尔的代理律师
Well, good afternoon, Mr. Nunberg, Mrs. Maisel.
下午好 纳恩博格先生 麦瑟尔夫人
Good afternoon.
下午好
So these proceedings were originally scheduled
这些议程原本安排在
for a couple months from now,
几个月后进行的
but they've been moved up.
但是被提前了
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
There were extenuating circumstances.
有些情有可原的情况
And we thank you for your understanding.
感谢您的谅解
Yes. Thank you, Your Honor.
是的 谢谢您 法官大人
So let's jump in here.
那我们就开始吧
Now, I've read the affidavits and they look straightforward and in order
我看了你们交的证词 都很明了而且整齐
so this shouldn't take long.
所以应该不用花很久
Yes.
耶
We need silence from the gallery, please.
听众席请安静 谢谢
And I see no indication that Mr. Joel Maisel is contesting this.
而且我看乔尔·麦瑟尔也没有反对的意思
That's right, Your Honor. I asked for silence.
是的 法官大人 我说了安静
I'm sorry, Your Honor. I'm Mr. Maisel
对不起 法官大人 我是麦瑟尔先生
and I was just...
我刚刚就...
Sorry about the tie.
领带没弄好对不起
Mr. Maisel? You're the husband? I am, yes.
麦瑟尔先生 你是她丈夫 是的
What are you doing here? Are you contesting?
你来这干什么 你要反对吗
No, sir, I'm not contesting.
不 大人 我不反对
Then why are you here? Just moral support for my wife.
那你干嘛要来 来支持我的妻子
While she divorces you. That's right.
可她是来离婚 是的没错
For adultery. That's right.
指控你通奸 是的
That's very modern. It's almost French.
这关系好前卫 简直很法式
But now all this seems a little less straightforward.
但现在一切都不太明了了
Your Honor, the arrangement between Mr. And Mrs. Maisel
法官大人 麦瑟尔夫妻间已经
is completely amicable.
和平地达成了协议
Well, that'd be a first.
这倒是头一回
Well, they are ready to move forward.
是的 他们准备好向前看了
Ah, I'm not so sure of that. The couple before you,
我可不确定 你们之前的那对
th-they were at each other's throats. That's the norm.
他们吵得头破血流 这也是常态
It seems like the two of you are something different,
看起来你俩好像不太一样
and I want to make sure you're not making a mistake here.
所以我想确保你们没在犯错
Ticktock, ticktock. Quiet!
滴答滴答 安静
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表