Wonderful.
好的
It's a husband and wife dealing with the death of a loved one.
是一对夫妻在料理至亲的后事
It's such a sensitive matter,
这种事很让人感慨的
and the performances need to reflect that sensitivity.
你们应该表现出其中的感慨
Absolutely.
当然
It's the most sensitive matter there is.
这是最触动人的事情了
Let's try one. Rolling.
试一条 录制
Any time, guys.
准备好就开始
"Dad's dead."
"爸死了"
I am so sorry.
对不起
This isn't funny.
这不好笑啊
I know, it just weirdly struck me as funny.
对 我就笑点很奇怪
I'm so, so sorry.
太抱歉了
Shall we try it again, Midge? Absolutely.
再试一次吗 米琪 当然
"Dad's dead, and he was my hero."
"爸死了 他可是我的英雄"
"Mine, too. What do we do? It's such a confusing time."
"也是我的英雄 这下怎么办啊 太迷茫了"
"Let's call Pete's Mortuary Services."
"我们找皮特殡仪馆吧"
"Good idea. They'll have a slab for Dad."
"好主意 那里会给爸留位置"
I'm sorry, is this not supposed to be funny?
抱歉 这真的不是搞笑的吗
It's not supposed to be funny, Midge.
不是在搞笑 米琪
It's about a man who's passed away.
在说某个人去世了啊
I'm sorry. This is so disrespectful.
抱歉 我太失礼了
I'm good.
我可以的
Let's try again.
再来一次吧
Just take it from the last couple lines.
接着后几句来
Still rolling.
继续录制
"Let's call Pete's Mortuary Services."
"我们找皮特殡仪馆吧"
"Good idea. They'll have a slab for Dad."
"好主意 那里会给爸留位置"
"And they'll come to you, wherever you are."
"不论你在哪 他们都提供上门服务"
"It's such a comfort to know that
"我们可以安心释怀
Dad will... rest in Pete's."
爸会入'皮特'为安"
Let's take five.
休息五分钟
Door, door, door, door, door, door, door.
开门开门开门
"Ladies, stay fit and trim the easy way, with amphetamines,
"姑娘们 安♥非♥他♥命♥一下肚
the pleasantest way to reduce."
苗条快乐挡不住"
And cut. Great job, Midge.
卡 很棒 米琪
Hey, you got any?
你有这药吗
Food? Food.
吃饭吗 吃
This week we're on par to make about what we made last week,
我们这周跟上周赚的差不多
35 bucks or so. Not bad.
35元左右 还行
Gross. Net, food and cabs ate up half of that.
那是毛收入 吃饭打车就花掉一半
What're you looking at me for? You eat, too.
你看我♥干♥嘛 你没吃吗
No more cabs. Susie.
不打车了 苏西
They're eating up our profits. It was your idea to take a cab today.
钱都坐没了 今天打车是你提出的
And it was a bad idea. No more cabs.
显然提得不对 别打车了
Without cabs, I show up looking gross and sweaty.
不打车的话 我到场就油光满面
It's fucking radio.
这他妈是录音室
It doesn't matter how you look.
你啥样有屁关系
But I'll feel bad, and if I feel bad, it'll show up in my voice.
但我就不舒服 声音也会不舒服
Okay, but we cannot lose money doing this.
行吧 但不能倒贴钱吧
This is supposed to sustain us until we go back out on tour.
回去巡演前要靠这个吃饭啊
Hopefully, that'll be soon.
希望能尽快复出
What a time for Shy Baldwin to get "Exhaustion."
夏伊·鲍德温可休养得够久的
The guy doesn't even tie his own fucking shoes,
妈的他连自己鞋带都不系
how exhausted can he be? I don't know.
有什么好累的 不知道
Pressures of stardom, I guess.
可能演艺圈的压力吧
It's been two months.
这都两个月了
He should be rested by now.
该休息够了吧
We need ketchup. Be right back.
去拿番茄酱 马上回来
Saturday, nickel on the Tigers,
周六赛 五分押老虎队
a dime each on the Cards and the Reds.
红雀和红人各押一毛
Cards and the Reds? Yeah.
红雀和红人 对
You know they're playing each other. I know.
你知道这两队是对手吧 知道啊
You're betting against yourself.
你跟自己反着来啊
I got a system. Everyone's got a system.
我有策略的 大家都有策略
Mine works. I got to go.
我的能成 我要走了
Come on. What happened to the ketchup?
走吧 你拿的番茄酱呢
I changed my mind. Grab it to go.
改主意了 拿上走
"Parker makes a girl-sized pen for my girl-sized hands."
"派克笔 精致女孩用笔首选"
Got it.
过了
"The flowers at Fleishman's are never droopy.
"弗莱希曼鲜花娇嫩欲滴
Trust me, she expects you to get fresh."
相信我 女孩希望收到最鲜的爱"
Got it.
过了
"Toffenetti's is the cathedral of restaurants.
"特芬内蒂 餐厅圣堂
We're famous for our ham."
火腿四海名扬"
Got it. You're done, Midge.
过了 收工了 米琪
We didn't want to leave the theater. Nobody did.
我们不想离开剧院 没人想
We floated home, like dandelions,
我们像蒲公英般飘回家
just floating across the East River.
在东河上方飘荡
Morning, everyone. Morning.
早安各位 早啊
We were just telling your parents
刚在和你♥爸♥妈分享
about a wonderful show we saw last night.
昨晚我们看的精彩演出
Bye Bye Birdie. You seen it? Heard of it.
《欢乐今宵》你看过吗 听说过
It's spectacular, a masterpiece.
太出色了 旷世杰作啊
So many wonderful melodies,
好多美妙的旋律
and they just keep running through my head.
就在我脑子里打转
**La-di-di, la-di-di-di, la-di-dah...*
*啦滴滴 啦滴滴 啦滴滴哒
I don't think that's one of them,
好像没这个调吧
but it does have some nice tunes.
但有的调子特好听
It sounds very nice.
感觉很不错
And that actress, Chita Rivera. Oh, Moishe.
那个女演员齐塔·里瓦拉 莫伊舍
Good thing I wear my pants loose in the crotch.
幸好我裤子穿得大哦
Know what I mean? Unfortunately.
懂我意思吗 我倒是不想懂
Probably not your cup of tea, though, right, Abe? Bye Bye Birdie?
不过可能不对你口味吧 亚伯 《欢乐今宵》这种剧
I know nothing about the show, Moishe.
我不了解这个剧 莫伊舍
Yes, but I know you,
但我了解你
and I know you wouldn't like Bye Bye Birdie
我知道你不会喜欢《欢乐今宵》
because Bye Bye Birdie is entertaining.
因为这剧很有意思
I know nothing about the show.
我完全不了解
Well, it's a masterpiece.
总之是神作
I'm sure it's a piece of something.
反正就是个作品
Tonight, we go to a movie,
今晚我们要去看电影
it's supposed to be cute, Where The Boys Are.
应该很好看 《男孩们在哪里》[1960年电影]
I'll tell you where the boys are.
我告诉你"男孩们"在哪
Attached to the thing that was saluting Chita Rivera
还沉浸于昨晚齐塔·里瓦拉的表演
in Bye Bye Birdie last night.
向她"起立"致敬
You guys are hitting the town a lot these days.
你们最近经常进城嘛
Well, it's always nice to venture out,
出去转转总是好的
while with the close quarters here.
毕竟家里这么挤
We'll be out of your hair soon, Moishe, I promise.
我们很快就走 莫伊舍 我保证
I will be, too, Moishe, it really is just temporary.
我也是 莫伊舍 真的是暂住
Look, we're fine with what's happening here.
我们很开心你们在啊
We're family,
一家人嘛
but your father, he's being stubborn.
但你♥爸♥太固执了
I offered to put key money up for an apartment for them,
我说帮他们付公♥寓♥的保证金
but he wouldn't hear of it.
他就是不愿意
We don't need your money, Moishe.
我们不需要你的钱 莫伊舍
You just fired your maid of 20 years
跟你20年的女佣都被开了
and you cried when you did it. I saw you cry.
你开的时候还哭了 我看见了
I don't need your money
我用不着你的钱
because I just completed my Abe and Rose "End of Days" calculations.
因为我刚算完亚伯罗斯"截止日"
Now that they're done, we can find a place,
结果算好了 我们找个住处
get Zelda back part-time, and we'll be fine.
雇塞尔达回来做兼♥职♥ 我们没事的
I'm afraid to ask.
我都不敢问
He's worked so hard on this. Explain it, Abe.
他算这个好用心 解释下 亚伯
It's quite simple.
很简单的
I've added up our projected pension and social security payments,
我把预计养老金和社保金加总
matched them to our expenses,
减去相应的开支
adjusted for inflation,
调整通货膨胀因素
and calculated the numbers of years your mother and I get to live.
然后算出我和你妈还能活多少年
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表