Such a gentleman.
真绅士
Is this your apartment building?
这是你住的公♥寓♥楼吗
Uh, no, this is my hotel.
不 这是我的酒店
I thought you said you lived here now.
我以为你说你现在住在这里
I do.
是啊
In a hotel? Yes.
住在酒店里 是的
You're living in a hotel?
你住酒店里
Who are you, Willy Loman?
你以为你是威利·罗曼吗
Hey, this is a very nice hotel.
这是一家很棒的酒店
I've got a pool. They bring me towels.
我有泳池 他们提供毛巾
The little soaps are adorable.
那些小肥皂非常可爱
But it's not permanent.
但这不是长久之计吧
I didn't say permanent.
我没说要一直住在这里啊
I said I got mail.
我只说我收到邮件
I just assumed when you said you lived in Florida
我以为你说你住在佛罗里达的意思是
that you meant you had an apartment.
你有一处公♥寓♥
Does it matter?
这重要吗
No. No, it doesn't.
不 不重要
You like a man who has a lease.
你喜欢有租约的男人
Depends on the man.
得看看这人是谁
Depends on the lease.
还得看看什么租约
I'm paid up through Friday.
我房♥钱付到了周五呢
Oh, it's nice being on the water.
在海上感觉真不错
Where are you living, by the way?
你住在哪里
I'm not actually living anywhere.
我目前居无定所
Well, I'm on tour now, so I live wherever the tour is,
我在巡演 所以在哪演出我就住哪
and when I get back, I'll have to find a place.
等我回去 我会找个地方住
I suppose I can stay at my in-laws'.
也许我可以住在公婆那里
Well, ex-in-laws'.
好吧 前公婆
My parents are there now. Well, no.
我父母现在在那里 哦不
They're actually here now since they can't stand them,
他们在这儿 因为他们无法忍♥受他们
so I probably can't live there, either.
所以我估计也不能住在那里
A hotel's looking pretty good to you right now, isn't it?
酒店现在对你来说是个不错的选择吧
All right, this is me.
我就住这间
Nice, shiny number three.
亮晶晶的三号♥
Yes. Uh, it was actually 13,
是 原来是十三号♥来着
but the one fell off.
不过那个一掉了
If you lived in an apartment,
如果你住在公♥寓♥里
you could call the super about that.
你就可以叫管♥理♥员♥来
And what would he do?
那他会怎么做呢
Nothing.
什么也不做
But you'd have somebody to call.
但你会有人打电♥话♥
Key.
钥匙
And it works. Yes.
能打开啊 是啊
The evening is going swimmingly so far.
今晚到目前为止一切顺利
So, what did you think of my act?
你觉得我的演出怎么样
I thought it was sensational.
我觉得一鸣惊人
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna get a cab.
我要去打车了
I can get you one. I'm okay.
我给你叫一辆 没事
Catch.
接着
Hey.
嗨
Maybe someday.
也许有一天
Before I'm dead.
在我去世之前
It's a date.
一言为定
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表