Susie, envelope.
苏西 信封
The guys said to look out for the envelope.
他们交代说留意信封
Open it. Open it!
打开 打开
Don't rush me. Don't rush me.
别催我 别催
I'll get a paper cut.
会被纸割的
Oh, Sweet Jesus, there it is.
老天爷 来啦
Two weeks' pay.
两周薪水
They took taxes out of it.
他们还扣税了
It's got the casino logo on it. Neat.
有赌场标志诶 漂亮
Guess I'm gonna have to start paying taxes.
看来我得开始交税了
We should frame this. Then we can't cash it.
我们应该裱起来 那还怎么兑现
Think about it. When I'm making ten grand a show,
你想想 等我一场演出赚一万
this check won't mean anything,
这张支票算什么
and it'll be a terrific souvenir.
就是个纪念品
When you're making ten grand a show,
等你一场赚一万
I'm gonna be so whacked out on vodka and opium,
我要沉溺在伏特加和鸦♥片♥里
nothing's gonna mean anything.
什么都没意义了
And I'll be there to pull you out of the gutter.
我会从阴沟里把你捞出来的
So, how do we do this? Put it in your account?
所以怎么弄 存你卡里吗
No. No. You take care of the money.
不不 你来管钱
I get money, I spend money.
钱给我 我就花了
Then I will do the money.
那就我管钱吧
Hmm. It's a little short.
少了点啊
Really? Not by much.
是吗 没少很多
It's close, but it's definitely short.
差不多 但肯定少了
Who do we talk to? You don't talk to anybody.
我们找谁说 你别操心
I will talk to Angie before I go.
我走之前找安吉说
Go? Go where?
走 去哪
New York. Just for a day or two. It won't be long.
纽约 就回一两天 不会太久
Sophie stuff?
苏菲的事吗
I said I wouldn't say.
我说过不提
And I said I wouldn't mind, and I don't.
我也说过没关系 真的没关系
You're kicking ass every night.
你每晚都骚爆全场
And I'll be back before you know it.
我很快就回来的
Let me hold it while you get ready.
支票给我拿拿 你去收拾
Don't get face junk on it.
面膜别粘上去了
Hi. Is this Angie's office?
这里是安吉的办公室吗
Yep. He in?
是的 他在吗
I represent the showroom comic,
我是喜剧部的
and we have a little problem with our check.
我们的支票有点问题
He's in.
他在呢
Would, uh, he have time to see me?
那个 他有空吗
Well, he's in with somebody.
现在他和别人正谈事儿呢
He can see you after.
完了就能见你
Thanks.
谢了
Oh, this arthritis is really slowing me down.
这关节炎害得我打字慢死了
You're better than me.
总比我打得快
Hey, Bobby Darin.
这是鲍比·达林[歌♥手]
Angie knows Bobby Darin?
安吉认识鲍比·达林吗
Mr. Calibresi knows everybody.
卡里布雷西先生谁都认识
But let me just explain.
请听我解释
After everything we've done for you?
我们都帮了你那么多忙
For your clients?
还帮了你的客户
The Stardust of all places?
还是在星尘赌场
Where's your gratitude, Gordy?
你怎么就不知道感恩呢 高迪
You owe me a little gratitude, I think.
你得知道感恩啊
Yes, I d... Yes, I do.
我知道 懂了
Vic Damone is mine.
维克·达蒙[歌♥手]是我的人了
Yes? Yes, Angie, yes.
明白了吗 明白了 安吉
That's a good answer.
这才像话
You look like shit.
你跟坨屎似的
Clean yourself up and get the hell out of here.
弄弄干净 滚出去
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Susie!
苏西
I didn't know you were here. I'm not.
我都不知道你来了 我没来
I mean, I am, but I don't have to be.
我说 我是来了 但不是非要来
And you seem busy. What, for you? Never.
看你挺忙的 是你的话 就有空
Come on, get in here, you.
来吧 进来谈
Come on.
来吧
Take a load off. Have a seat.
放松点 坐吧
Here? Sure.
坐这儿吗 随意
Thank God.
我的天
So, your girl.
你那位姑娘
What about her? She's been on fire.
她怎么了 她太棒了
I haven't missed a show. Last night, I came to see her.
场场演出我都去 昨晚我还去看了她
Left before Shy. Don't tell Shy.
但是在夏伊出场之前就走了 别跟他说啊
Snitch? No, I wouldn't do that. You can trust me.
告密 我从不告密 放心吧
The way she makes changes to that act from night to night...
她每晚的演出都不一样诶
She'll stop doing that.
我马上让她改
No, it's so skillful. I love it.
别啊 那样多妙啊 我喜欢
Then she'll keep doing it. I'll make her do it if she won't.
那就让她继续 她不想也得想
So, what can I do for you?
那么 找我有什么事啊
Nothing. Everything's good.
没事 都挺好的
There's a problem with her check!
她的支票有问题
No, there's not. No, there's not!
没 完全没有
She told me there's a problem!
她说过支票有问题
There's no problem!
一点儿问题都没
I think the arthritis is affecting her memory.
估计是关节炎让她记错了
Is that the check? Let me see it. Is it short?
就这张支票吗 我看看 是不是钱少了
No. In fact, it might be over. I-I might owe you money.
没 实际上是多了 我可能还欠你钱呢
Let me see that.
我看一下
We've had some bookkeeping problems lately,
最近我们的账目出了点问题
Checks coming up short.
支票上的钱写少了
I think this is short.
我看是少了
Margaret! Yeah?!
玛格丽特 怎么了
Tell one of the guys to bring the head of payroll here!
叫个人把管工资的头[儿]带过来
No, it's okay! Bring him here! I want to show him!
别 没事儿 让他过来 得让他看看这个
Oh, you meant bring all of him, not just his...
你是说把他人叫过来 我还以为
I mean, I misunderstood.
我理解错了
You know what? This is an easy fix.
这样吧 这花不了多大功夫
You can stay until he gets here.
你在这里等他过来吧
I've got a plane to catch.
我还要赶飞机呢
But you go ahead and keep that
你们先拿着支票吧
and do whatever you want with it,
随便怎么改
and I will see you later, Angie.
咱们回头见 安吉
Okay. No problem. Hey!
好的 没问题 那个啥
She's on fire, your girl.
你那个姑娘 棒极了
Yuppers. I'll keep stoking those flames.
可不是嘛 我一定让她一直棒棒的
Okay. Thank you so much, Ange.
好的 那就太谢谢你了 安吉
No problem. Anytime.
没问题 有事就找我
Who taught you how to work with plaster?
谁教你怎么做石膏的
My Aunt Mabel.
我阿姨梅布尔
Never married, grip like a vice.
一直未婚 强势的要死
These are her coveralls.
我穿的是她的工作服
You both shared that trim figure.
你俩身材都挺好啊
I should have all this done by tomorrow night.
明天晚上之前这些都得做完
Then we can start sanding and smoothing.
然后我们就可以打磨抛光了
No. Arch, take a night off every once in a while.
阿奇 偶尔歇一晚吧
Imogene must be having a fit.
要不伊莫金肯定要生气了
Hey. Who's the king of the castle?
嘿 此山谁做主
Who's the top dog in the pack?
此地谁称王
Who's the capo di tutti capi?
家里听谁的
Imogene. Yeah.
伊莫金 没错
But you're a close second.
但是除了她就是你
Damn.
可恶
Fuse again?
又跳闸
Be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, guys. Just me.
伙计们 是我啦
Now, remember,
现在 记住
every time you guys plug in that electric percolator,
每次你们插电咖啡壶的时候
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表