I feel like I'm back in school, man.
好像回到学校一样
You should be back in school.
你应该回炉重造
This looks like it was written by a pack of jackals.
这文章看起来像一群豺狼写的
You know what, Abe? You're becoming a bit of a drag.
听着亚伯 你变得有些讨人厌
Drag, drag, drag.
讨厌 讨厌 讨厌鬼
We just finished our first paper.
我们才完成首刊诶
That's right.
对啊
And Ezra has outdone himself.
埃兹拉实现了自我突破
I thought you were Alan's girlfriend.
我以为你是艾伦的女朋友
No woman is any man's property.
女人不是任何男人的所有物
You should be looking at the ideas.
你应该关注内容
Not the spelling. Not the grammar.
不是拼写和语法
Look, people... Old man lecture time.
听着 大伙... 老头儿开始说教了
The greatest threat to humanity is ignorance.
无知是对人类的最大威胁
That's why the free press is so important.
所以自♥由♥言论出版物很重要
Abe.
亚伯
This is not a corporate, sanitized, proofed paper.
这不是一份大公♥司♥出版 内容绿色 坐等校对的报纸
It's real, it's raw, it's ragged.
它真实 粗犷 有错误
Who cares about spelling and punctuation and clarity?
有谁会在意拼写 标点 印刷清晰度
And page numbers.
还有页码
You're not taking this seriously.
你们压根没当真
In my day we took things seriously.
我们那个年代 做事都很认真
Yes. And then there was World War I.
可不是 所以打了一战
What the hell does that mean?
这话是什么意思
Next stop, 53rd and Lexington.
前方到站 53号♥大道 莱辛顿大道
Okay. That's it.
好了 就这样
I'm gonna blow this pop stand.
我这一站下了
We're not done.
我们还没说完呢
I've had my fill of your negativity.
我已经被你否定完了
Plus, my mother's gonna do my laundry
而且 我妈还要帮我洗衣服
and if I get there before 6:00, there's chicken.
如果在六点前赶回家的话 还有鸡可以吃
Your mother makes great chicken.
你妈做的鸡超赞
Can we stop at Bloomingdale's?
可以顺便去布鲁明黛尔百货吗
I need pantyhose.
我想买♥♥条连体袜
They spelled "New York" With a "C".
他们居然把"纽约"的"纟"写成"扌"
Vive la resistance.
抵抗运动万岁
I told you to get out of the sun.
我都说了别晒太阳
And I told you to go fuck yourself,
我还说了让你滚蛋
so neither one of us takes direction very well.
所以咱俩没一个好好听从指挥
We'll find a pharmacy.
我们一会儿找个药店
Some calamine lotion, an aspirin,an ice bath...
买♥♥点烫伤药和阿司匹林 泡个冰水浴
You'll feel much better.
你会感觉好很多的
I didn't mean you should go fuck yourself.
我不是真让你滚蛋的意思
I know. I'm just very hot here.
我知道 这里太热了
I know.
了解
I'm sorry. You're not going to die.
对不起 你死不了
Are you sure? 'Cause I feel like I'm gonna die.
你确定 我感觉我快不行了
You'll be fine. I look scary.
你会没事的 我这吓人样
Children are running from me.
小孩儿都躲着我了
They do that anyway.
他们本来就那样
Has nothing to do with the sunburn.
和晒伤没关系
Am I walking funny?
我走路很搞笑吗
Like I have elephant balls?
像夹着大象的蛋蛋吗
No. You're walking like you have your normal-sized balls.
没有 你走路像夹着正常蛋蛋一样
You think that old lady's mad
你觉得那老太太生气了没
I shoved her and took her umbrella?
我推了她 抢了伞
Well, you did tip her, so...
你给了她小费 所以...
But she was getting back up
我们走的时候
when we walked away, right?
她爬了起来 对吧
Absolutely. Those sirens weren't for her?
当然 救护车不是奔着她去的吧
You want to look at the water? The water's pretty.
你想看看海吗 海真美
The plane ride back to New York's gonna be a real treat.
现在飞回纽约真的是再"好"不过了
You sure you have to go back now?
你确定现在就要回吗
You can't wait a day?
不能多待一天吗
I promised you I wouldn't talk about her.
我保证过不会跟你聊她
Can I give you some advice?
我能给你些建议吗
Stay out of the sun.
别晒太阳
No, some real advice.
不是 一些真正的建议
About Sophie.
和苏菲有关
You need to be strong.
你要变强
What are you talking about?
你啥意思
Sophie's a bully.
苏菲很强势
A bully only responds to other bullies.
强势的人只向更强势的人低头
Where'd you learn that, on the mean streets of the Upper West Side?
从哪儿学的 从上西区混混街区学的吗
She hired you to guide her the way you guide me.
她雇你用指导我的方式去指导她
You don't pull any punches with me.
你可没对我手下留情过
Sometimes I wish you would. Sometimes I think,
有时候我希望你温柔点 有时我又会想
my God, if only Susie wouldn't mention every single thing that I did wrong.
老天 但愿苏西不会点出我错的每一件事
Every joke I missed.
每一次漏讲笑话
Every laugh I jumped.
每一次没留够笑的时间
Every town I pronounced wrong.
每一次说错城市名
Hoboken. How hard is that?
霍波肯 说对很难吗
But you don't let up,
但是你没有丝毫松懈
and you don't back down,
而且你没打退堂鼓
and you don't lie to me.
也从不骗我
You're tough.
你很强硬
You're tough with me.
对我很强硬
You have to be tough with Sophie.
你对苏菲也应该强硬
Okay. You're right.
对 你说的没错
I'll be tough.
我会强硬的
Yeah, a little tougher than that.
不错 要比这再强一点
Okay.
好了
That's gonna stay put.
这样就该稳当了
50-50 shot.
一半的概率
Well? Did you find it?
你找到了吗
No. No. Of course no.
没有 当然没有
The only word I ever hear in English
我在这里唯一能听到的英文词
in this place is "No."
就是"没有"
Who was that? Plumber.
那是谁 修管道的
There's a rumbling in the walls
墙里有轰隆隆的声音
that's either rusty pipes or a golem.
要么是管道生锈了 要么是闹鬼
Let's hope for rusty pipes.
但愿是管道生锈吧
Come grab some buns! Excuse me?
来吃包子吧 什么
Red bean buns. They have healing qualities.
豆沙包 有治愈的功效
I thought you'd need them after the plumber gave you the news.
我觉得听完管道工的话 你们会需要治愈一下
What news? He didn't tell you?
什么消息 他没说吗
No. Have a bun.
没有 吃个包子吧
Tell me what he said. No, I'll let him tell you.
告诉我他说了什么 不 让他跟你讲吧
I don't want to become the face of bad news.
我不想成为坏消息的代言
When you look at this face, all I want you to think is...
在你看到这张脸的时候 我希望你想的是
You know it's not fair when you do that. I do.
你说中文很不公平 是的
Paint... that.
刷你们的漆
I'm studying.
我还要学习
Fix things quietly.
修东西安静一点
Okay, let's start with the... Hey.
好的 我们从...
What did the plumber say?
管道工说了什么
Working. Studying.
你工作 我学习
Ooh! Cancer. Fun.
哟 癌症诶 有意思
You do have a type. Yes, I do.
你喜欢的都是同一种类型 是的
Are we using the word "Girlfriend"?
我们要用"女朋友"这个词吗
No. Not yet. Okay.
不 还没到时候 好吧
She did give me a phone number.
她给了我一个电♥话♥号♥
Not sure it's hers,
不一定是她的
but there's the right amount of digits.
但号♥码个数是对的
Every great love story started just like that.
每个伟大的爱情故事都是那样开始的
Golem? That's him.
墙里的鬼 就是他
So, when the exorcism is done,
驱魔驱完后
how long till you can open the place?
你还要多久开张
I don't know. Why?
不知道 怎么了
Well, as a friend, I take an interest in your success.
作为一个朋友 我对你的成功很感兴趣
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表