Welcome, everyone.
欢迎各位
Thank you for coming to the very first run-through
感谢大家来到现场
of my brand-new, groundbreaking production,
观看我的最新作品通排
Miss Julie.
《朱莉小姐》
It's gonna work.
可以的
It's gonna fucking work, Bernie!
我他妈就说会成功 伯尼
Did you see that? It's gonna work. Yeah. Yeah.
看到了吗 能演好 是 是
Gavin! I'm sorry, was that comatose?
盖文 你再说一遍 那叫魂不守舍吗
It was not. It was fucking not!
不是 当然他妈的不是
Hey, did you see her? Did you see Sophie?
你看到她了吗 看到苏菲了吗
Was great or was she great? She was great.
是不是棒呆了 棒呆了
She was fucking great. It's gonna goddamn work!
真♥他♥妈♥厉害 绝对能他妈演好
Hey, investor guy. Yes?
投资的 怎么了
Did you see her? She was great! It's gonna work.
看到没 她棒呆了 这剧会成功的
Hey, coffee person, did you see that rehearsal?
端咖啡的 你看彩排了吗
It is gonna work. Hey, you, did you see that?
一定会卖♥♥座的 嘿 你看了吗
It's gonna work.
我们要火了
I'm here to pick up my daughter from dance class.
我是来舞蹈班接我女儿的
Like I give a shit. Just spread the word.
关我屁事 赶紧宣传一下
Sophie Lennon can act, and it's gonna work!
苏菲·列侬超会演 我们的剧要火了
Hello?
喂
You called? Yes.
你打电♥话♥了 是的
Three times?
打了三次
Well, I wanted to talk to you.
对 我有事找你
You do know that I call you back when I get a message.
你知道我收到留言就会给你回电♥话♥的吧
Thought maybe it got lost.
我怕你没收到
Never gets lost. Sometimes it does.
不可能 有时候就收不到
Has never happened. June 1957, you didn't get my message
从来没发生过 1957年6月 你就没收到我留言
and there was no milk in the morning.
那天早上就没有牛奶喝
Yet somehow, you survived to talk about it.
那也没怎么样 你现在不还好好的
I was thinking you could bring the kids to Florida.
我在想 你可以带孩子们来佛罗里达
You called three times for that?
你打三次电♥话♥就为了这个
You only called twice when you went into labor.
你生孩子时候也只打了两次
Well, I'm here, my parents are here.
我在这 我父母也在这
I could get you a room and we could have a
我可以给你订间房♥ 我们一家可以
crazy family vacation.
来个疯狂假期
I can't come to Florida. Why not?
我不能去佛罗里达 为什么不能
I have a job, a life.
我要工作 要生活
Oh, come on. Just for a few days.
来吧 就几天
We just got remarried. We never had a proper honeymoon.
我们刚刚再婚 都没有个像样的蜜月
Sorry.
抱歉
What's your next stop? Toledo.
你下一站去哪儿 托莱多
You should've led with Toledo so I'd consider Florida.
你下一站去近的 现在还要我大老远赶过去
Joel, I'm on tour all summer,
乔尔 我整个夏天都在巡演
so the kids aren't going to the Catskills.
所以孩子们不能去卡茨基尔山了
They won't have their summer fun thing.
也没法好好地玩一玩了
This could be their summer fun thing, with reptiles.
这有好多爬行动物 他们会玩的很开心的
What?
怎么
Well, actually, I remembered to book myself a room at Steiner this year, so...
那个 事实上 我今年记得要在斯坦纳订房♥间了 所以
I can take them.
我可以带他们去
You could take them.
你能带他们去
Great.
太好了
You could come visit us if you get a day off.
你可以来看我们 如果你有假的话
Uh-huh, but they would love Florida.
但是他们会喜欢佛罗里达的
They can have both.
他们可以两个都去
I mean, come on, let's spoil those little fuckers
我是说 来吧 咱们溺爱一下小家伙们
and then unleash them on the world.
让他们见识下大千世界
I can't, Midge. Two days, the weekend.
我去不了 米琪 就两天 这周末
My father's taking Ethan to the Yankee game Sunday.
我爸爸周日要带伊森去看洋基队比赛
Oh, he can miss the game.
少看一场比赛没关系的
I got him a mitt. He's not gonna want to miss the Yankee game.
我给他买♥♥了棒球手套 他不想错过洋基队比赛
For Florida he might. He won't, trust me.
他可能更想来佛罗里达 他不会的 相信我
Oh, so now I don't know what my son likes? Is that it?
这么说我现在都不了解我儿子了吗 是这样吗
Midge, come on.
米琪 别这样
Ask him. You really want to hear Ethan say
你问问他 你真想听伊森说
he'd rather see the Yankees than you?
他更想看的是洋基队不是你吗
He's five. He'd rather see a fire truck than you.
他才五岁 消防车都会排在你前面
Or me, or anyone.
我或者其他人也一样
You won't even ask him?
你问都不问吗
Ethan, would you like to go to Florida instead of the Yankee game this weekend?
伊森 你想这周末去佛罗里达 不看洋基队比赛吗
No!
不行
Happy?
高兴了吗
Way to lead the witness, Perry Mason.
真会诱导人回答 佩里·梅森
I don't know what you want from me.
我不知道你到底想怎样
I have the kids. I am taking care of them.
我带着孩子 负责照顾他们
They still have all their limbs. Joel Maisel's office.
他们还四肢健全 乔尔·麦瑟尔办公室
I stepped up, I'm here.
我扛起了责任 我在他们身边
Oh, and I'm not? No, you're not.
你是说我不在呗 对 你不在
You're in Florida. What are you implying?
你在佛罗里达 你想表达什么
That you're in Florida. How dare you?
你在佛罗里达 你怎么敢这么说
Oh, Mr. Maisel, a call for you.
麦瑟尔先生 你的电♥话♥
Can you take a message? It's about the liquor license.
能留个言吗 是关于酒水经营许可证的
I have to go. I'm sorry. I am.
我得挂了 抱歉 挂了
Wait, Joel... Yes?
等下 乔尔 怎么了
I appreciate you making sure they have all their limbs.
谢谢你确保他们四肢健全
It's the least I can do.
这点我还是能做到的
There aren't that many.
一共也没几个胳膊和腿
Bye.
再见
Hello.
你好
Joel Maisel?
乔尔·麦瑟尔
Brian Miller. I'm calling in reference to your application for a liquor license.
布莱恩·米勒 我打电♥话♥是为了你的酒水许可证申请
What's the problem now? You need my blood type? No.
现在又是什么问题 需要我的血型吗 不是
My firstborn? No.
我的长子 不是
Ethan, pack your bags. You got a new daddy.
伊森 收拾东西 你有个新爸爸了
No. Mr. Maisel, I'm just calling to apologize for the mix-up.
不是的 麦瑟尔先生 我只是想说抱歉我们弄混了
Your application landed in the wrong bin at the Chinatown office.
你的申请书错投到了唐人街办公室
We just didn't realize who you were.
我们之前不知道你是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Just know it's all been sorted out.
就是想告诉你都解决好了
And your license has been fast-tracked.
你的许可证被快速审批
You should have it by the end of the week.
你这周末就能拿到了
Okay. If you need anything else,
好的 如果你需要其他什么
please don't hesitate to call.
请随时给我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
We got the license.
我们拿到许可证啦
How?
怎么拿到的
I don't know
我不知道
Luck?
运气吗
Luck?
运气
Yep. Felt wrong just saying it.
没错 说出来都不敢信
What's the line on the Yankees game?
洋基队的比赛你怎么看
Yanks minus one and a half.
洋基队赔率负一点五
Minus one and a half.
负一点五
Who's pitching today? Whitey Ford.
今天谁投球 怀帝·福特
Whitey Ford, sure. Is he good?
怀帝·福特 好吧 他厉害吗
He's pretty good. How's he feeling?
挺厉害的 他今天感觉如何
Been sick lately? There's this flu that's going around.
最近生病了吗 现在是流感期
I wouldn't know.
我哪知道
Okay, so if you were to put 20 bucks that you really needed on the Yankees,
好吧 如果你把你仅剩的救命钱20块押在洋基队上
what do you think? Seem like a good bet to you?
你觉得怎么样 胜算大吗
It's not my job to advise.
我又不是咨♥询♥师
Just between friends. We're not friends.
朋友之间给点意见 我们不是朋友
Say we were and I was asking. What would you say?
假如我们是 而且我问你 你会说什么
I'd say you shouldn't be friends with your bookie.
我会说别和赌场经纪人做朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
And maybe you should learn baseball. Just a tip, pal.
还有你也许应该学习下棒球 我的小建议
You ever worry people might not be so scared of you
你担心过别人看见你喝粉红饮料
if they saw you drinking a liquidated tutu?
就会不那么怕你了吗
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
求救 江湖救急
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表