You know, a lot of top-notch entertainers come through here.
你知道吗 很多顶尖的娱乐家都来过这
Bob Hope played here.
鲍勃·霍普在这演出过
Right on that stage.
就在这个台上
Milton Berle, been here twice.
还有米尔顿·伯利 来了两回[均为喜剧演员]
You know how much you'd have to pay
你知道在科帕卡巴纳[巴西城市]
to see Bob Hope at the Copacabana?
看一次鲍勃·霍普得多少钱吗
A lot.
很多吧
And then some.
多上加多
Yeah, the army life is a good life.
是啊 军队生活老好了
Job security, three squares a day,
铁饭碗 包吃包住
excitement, travel.
刺♥激♥ 还能到处旅游
You like to travel? Uh, sure.
你喜欢旅游吗 喜欢吧
It's a great organization.
真的挺不错的
Waking up every day, proud to be an American.
每天醒来都自豪是个美国人
Proud to serve your country, you know?
自豪能为国效力 懂吧
Do I?
我该懂吗
Well, have you ever thought about joining up?
你想过参军吗
Me? Oh, uh, no.
我 噢没有
Strong young man like yourself.
你这样年轻力壮的男人
I'm not that young.
我不咋年轻
Can you play the bugle? I do not play the bugle.
你会吹号♥子吗 我不会吹号♥子
Oh. We need a bugler. I just thought I'd ask.
我们需要个吹军号♥的 我就随便问问
Ah, sorry. You got the cheeks for it.
抱歉了 你脸型很适合吹号♥子啊
Okay. Well, doesn't matter.
行吧 不会吹也无所谓
There's a place for everyone in the Army.
军队里人人都有活干
Plus
而且
You get benefits up the ass.
屁♥股♥还有特殊福利哦
Well, I don't need anything up my ass at the moment,
我屁♥股♥暂时不需要啥福利
but thank you. Think about it.
谢谢你 再想想呗
I will.
我会想的
It'll never leave my mind again. Trust me.
我这辈子都没办法不想了 相信我
You guys have your own language here.
你们这还有套自己的语言
It's so fun.
太好玩了
A soldier said
一个士兵跟我说
he was gonna go sit on the honey bucket,
他想坐坐小蜜桶[厕所]
and I was like, "I've been called a lot of things, pal..."
我当时就说"我还不知道我有这绰号♥"
I almost smacked him.
我差点一巴掌扇过去
So I got to keep out of trouble here.
所以避免误会 我还得学学
Maybe you fellas could run some jargon by me?
也许你们大伙能跟我说些你们的行话
Make sure I understand it.
确保我能听懂
What are some of your other phrases?
还有别的短语吗
Direct support.
直接支援[主要资本]
Too easy. That's what I'm wearing
简单 我裙子底下穿着的
under my dress right now.
都是主要资本
Zone of action.
战斗区域
Everything not covered
我的"主要资本"没盖着的
by the direct support I'm wearing.
都是战斗区域
Rear guard.
后卫部队[屁♥股♥守护者]
Diaper cream.
护臀膏
Friendly fire.
友军误伤[友好发射]
A cute redhead.
可爱的红头
Frontal fire. Shock action.
正面射击 突然袭击
Frontal fire and shock action?
正面射击和突然袭击
Isn't frontal fire what you contract
难道不是在海外突袭错姑娘
when you have shock action with the wrong girl overseas?
然后感染得病 感觉头部火♥辣♥辣的吗
Withdrawal.
撤退
Congratulations, you're a daddy.
恭喜呀 你当爸爸了
Oh, boy.
哦我的天
Well, you sure know how to make a girl feel welcome.
你们还真懂得怎么哄女孩子开心
That's all for me today.
今天就到此为止啦
I'm Mrs. Maisel. You boys stay safe out there,
我是麦瑟尔夫人 在外面可要小心一点哦
'cause you're just too cute to lose.
我们可不能失去你们这些可爱的人儿
Thank you and good night.
谢谢大家 晚安
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 非常感谢
What?
怎么了
Oh, shit, sorry.
哦该死 抱歉
Hi. Remember me? I'm back. Uh,
嗨 还记得我吗 我又回来了
I completely forgot to introduce Shy Baldwin.
我完全忘了要介绍夏伊·鲍德温
Thank you. I mean, he thanks you.
谢谢大家 我是说 他很感激
Uh, he's so great. A terrific singer
他超棒 是一位很厉害的歌♥手
and such a nice guy, and he gave me my break.
一个很好的小伙子 给了我机会
So... here he is.
有情
We're gonna work on that.
我们之后好好讨论一下
So, what have we learned? What?
学到什么了吗 什么
Even when you do have a stroke, you do it adorably.
就算你真的中风了 你也要妩媚地倒下
**The stars shine*
*群星闪烁
**Your eyes catch mine*
*你我目光相接
**And your light is all I can see*
*你的光彩令万物失色
**Could there be one less angel*
*是否天使逃离
**In heaven*
*云端之上
**Counting one less angel*
*一位天使逃离
**In heaven*
*天堂之中
**Must be one less angel*
*一定是天使
**In heaven*
*从天堂降临
**'Cause you're here smiling at me*
*因为你在对我嫣然一笑
**The strings play*
*琴弦拨动
**You move my way*
*你翩然起舞
**I'm soaring, now I guarantee*
*我怦然心动 我敢说
**There must be one less angel*
*一定是有一位天使
**In heaven*
*从天堂而来
**Don't tell one less angel in heaven*
*一定是有一位天使降临
**Must be one less angel*
*一定是有一位天使
**In heaven*
*从天堂降临
**'Cause look who's dancing with me*
*因为你在和我携手共舞
**Oh, now I'm scared*
*我心存忧虑
**I'm scared to close my eyes*
*唯恐阖上眼眸
**And open them to find you've flown away*
*你会离我而去
**I know that I should keep*
*我深知我应该
**My feelings in disguise*
*掩盖情绪
**But, darling, there is something*
*但亲爱的 有些话
**That I've got to say*
*我必须相告
**My baby, my angel*
*我的宝贝 我的天使
**Now please won't you stay*
*请你为我留在人间
**Oh my heart stops*
*我心骤停
**The music drops*
*音乐骤止
**The world falls away suddenly*
*天幕骤降
**Oh. There must be*
*哦 一定是
**One less angle in heaven*
*有一位天使从天堂降临
**There was one less angel in heaven*
*有一位天使从天堂降临
**My baby said yes*
*天使点头应允
**I'm in heaven*
*我置身天堂
**My angel loves me*
*我的天使心仪于我
**She said she loves me*
*她对我表示爱意
**Oh, that's heaven to me*
*哦 那是我的天堂
**That's*
*那就是
**Heaven to me*
*我的天堂
**That's heaven to me.*
*那就是我的天堂
And we bought it from the sweetest old lady.
我们从这位可爱的老太太手里买♥♥下了
The house is wonderful, Mrs. Maisel.
这栋房♥子太棒了 麦瑟尔太太
It's my dream home.
这是我梦想中的房♥子
My absolute dream home.
我的梦中情房♥
Moishe promised that one day
莫伊舍许诺我总有一天
we'd have a home just like this.
我们会有一个这样的家
In Queens.
在皇后区
It's got a great tree.
房♥子有一棵大树
A man is not a man until he's got a tree.
除非有一颗自己的树 否则算不上男人
Wait. Moishe. Where's the kitchen?
等一下 莫伊舍 厨房♥在哪里
There's no kitchen on these plans.
图纸上没有厨房♥
What did that bitch do with our kitchen?
那个贱♥人♥对我们的厨房♥做了什么
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表