I forgot to ask.
忘记问了
I'll call tomorrow.
我明天打电♥话♥问
I think that's how she would have wanted it.
我觉得这是她想要的
She's gone, and we have no idea where.
她走了 我们一无所知
Hold on, my mouth is full.
等等 我嘴里塞满了
Oh, now you're just adding your own punch lines.
我这话可没别的意思哈
Well, this has been the biggest honor of my life.
这是我一生中最大的荣幸
To stand here at the Apollo and eat on the same stage
站在阿波罗剧院的舞台 边单口边吃
that Moms Mabley killed on just moments ago.
而梅布莱妈妈刚刚还在这妙语连珠
Thank you, Shy Baldwin.
谢谢 夏伊·鲍德温
And speaking of Shy Baldwin...
说到夏伊·鲍德温
He clearly doesn't need an introduction,
当然不用我介绍
but here it is anyhow.
但不管怎么样
Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only,
女士们先生们 独一 无二
the fabulous Shy Baldwin!
无与伦比的夏伊·鲍德温
**I want somebody*
*我想寻一个她
**To hold my hand*
*抓紧我的双手
**Somebody to love me*
*一个爱我的人
**And understand*
*也懂我的人
**I want a woman*
*我想寻一个她
**I want a lover*
*做亲密爱人
**I want a friend*
*当红颜知已
**I...*
*我
**I want somebody*
*我想寻一个她
**To share my love*
*把她深深宠爱
*- *'Cause loving is something* - *Come on and hold me tight*
*爱这个东西啊* *快抱紧我
**I got plenty of*
*我多的是
**Bring me your love tonight*
*今晚把爱带上
**I want a woman*
*我想寻一个她
**I want a lover*
*做亲密爱人
**He wants a lover*
*他想寻一个爱人
**I want a friend*
*当寻红颜知已
**I don't want a fancy gal*
*我不想要那种
**With powder and paint*
*搽脂抹粉的大小姐
**I don't want a woman*
*也不想要那种
**Who thinks she's a saint*
*自以为圣人的女人
**I'm looking for someone*
*我想寻的女人
**Who's not make-believe*
*要真挚善良
**And doesn't mind giving*
*不介意付出
**That she may receive*
*她所得到的
**There must be somebody*
*她肯定存在
**Somewhere around...*
*于某一处
I have to tell you, Mrs. Maisel,
不得不说 麦瑟尔夫人
the staff is really excited about your moving back in.
大家伙都很高兴你搬回来
We've missed you.
我们都想你了
I've missed you, too, Antonio.
我也想大家了 安东尼奥
Now, technically, I'm not supposed to let you in
严格来说 我不应该让你进来
until the first of the month, but it's you, so...
得等到月初 但是是你嘛
It's our secret. I promise.
我们的小秘密 保证不说
Okay. Well, I'll leave you to it.
好的 那你看♥房♥♥子吧
Uh, take your time.
不着急
I'll come back and lock up when you're done.
等你看完我再回来锁门
Bye, Antonio.
拜 安东尼奥
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
You're kidding. Two cabs?
你逗我呢 两部出租车
Seems like more than it is.
只是看起来多
How? Is the third cab invisible?
怎么会 第三部隐形的吗
I'm so excited.
我好激动
Why does your hat smell like a barbecue?
为什么你帽子闻起来像烤肉
Is this all your luggage?
这都是你的行李吗
Yeah. We may need a second plane.
嗯 我们可能需要再来架飞机
Hold on a second. Hey, Reggie.
等等 雷吉
So the second cab's a joke. It's not a joke.
第二部出租是开玩笑的 不是开玩笑
It's a hilarious fuckin' joke.
就是个笑话
There's been a change of plans.
计划有变
You two are not getting on the plane.
你们不能上飞机了
Seriously, she can leave half the shit here.
真的吗 她可以不带行李
I cannot leave it here.
我不能不带
It has nothing to do with the luggage.
跟行李无关
You're not going on tour.
你用去路演了
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
Shy changed his mind. What do you mean?
夏伊改变主意了 什么意思
He doesn't want you to open for him anymore.
他不想要你开场了
But... I-I don't understand.
但 我不懂
We just got a new contract. Contract is void.
我们不是刚刚签的合同 合同无效
What does that mean? You didn't sign it. It's void.
什么意思 你没签 无效
Shy dropped me because I didn't sign the contract?
夏伊不要我了 因为我没签合同吗
I was gonna sign the contract.
我要签合同的啊
It has nothing to do with the contract.
跟合同无关
Then why?
那是为什么
Your act last night.
你昨晚的表演
My act last night went great.
我的表演很好啊
It's what you said in your act.
是你说的内容
What did you say in your act?
你说了什么
I talked about Shy.
我说了说夏伊
You said a lot about Shy.
你说好多夏伊的事
You told me to do that. Personal shit.
你叫我说的啊 隐私
What kind of personal shit?
哪种隐私
Reggie, you said go out there and talk about Shy.
雷吉 你叫我去说夏伊的事
I know. You said he was their family,
我知道 你说他是他们的家人
that they knew all about him. I know.
大家都了解他 我知道
But I didn't know that you knew all about him.
但我不知道你那么了解他
Knew what about him?
了解他什么
Why's everyone talking in code?
大家为什么都用暗号♥说话
I made some jokes.
我是开玩笑
Some jokes that hit too close to home.
有些玩笑戳到他痛处了
But I-I didn't hit home.
但我没击中要害
I was at least two houses down.
我至少隔了两幢房♥子
Shy knew what you were saying.
夏伊知道你在说什么
That's all that mattered.
这是重点
What did you say about Shy? Reggie,
你说了夏伊什么 雷吉
I thought I was doing what you told me to do.
我以为我只是按照你的意思来的
Please, just let me talk to Shy. No.
让我和夏伊聊聊 不
I have to tell him this was a big misunderstanding.
我必须让他知道这是天大的误会
He doesn't want to talk to you. Then you tell him.
他不想跟你说 那你跟他说
Tell him you told me to go out there and do that.
告诉他是你叫我♥干♥的
I am not gonna do that.
我不会那么做的
Why not? Midge, Shy is my boy.
为什么 米琪 夏伊是我的人
I'm supposed to protect him.
我要保护他
I'm not gonna tell him I sent some girl up there
我不会告诉他 是我叫你上台
to tell the world that he's... what he is.
告诉大家他是 那什么
What is he?! Please, they were jokes.
什么啊 拜托 那是玩笑
"Judy Garland shoes"?
"朱迪·加兰的鞋"
Oh... shit!
操
Reggie, this can't happen.
雷吉 不能这样
I mean, me and Shy, we're friends.
我和夏伊 我们是朋友
You are not friends.
你们不是朋友
You were on tour together, and now you're not.
你们只是一起路演 现在不一起了
Susie. Hey, Reggie, please.
苏西 雷吉 拜托
This was obviously a big-ass breach here,
这明显是有误会
but there's gotta be something we can do.
肯定可以挽回的
Anything. I don't care what it is.
任何事 我都愿意
I mean, we'll cut our rate.
我们可以少拿点钱
We'll do the Christmas show for nothing.
圣诞节免费给你们开场
I will iron your fuckin' jockey shorts.
我给你熨内♥裤♥
Just please, please don't do this. I'm sorry.
求你 求你别这样 对不起
Fuck sorry. Come on!
别他妈道歉啊 拜托
Susie,
苏西
you're gonna be right where I am someday.
有一天你也会跟我今天一样的立场
You'll see.
你会懂的
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表