Hello.
大家好
Welcome to the night that will not end.
欢迎来到这个无尽长夜
So, tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I failed.
今夜 女士们先生们 我失败了
Oh, did I just fail.
我太失败啦
Yes.
太好了
Applaud me. I need it. Even if it's mocking.
快给我鼓掌 我很需要 就算是嘲讽的掌声
I have no pride left.
我可真是尊严扫地
Earlier tonight, I was in the big room.
今晚早些时候 我在那个大宴厅里
That room over there none of you can afford.
你们消费不起的那间
Hence, you're here.
所以你们在这
It's a nice room.
那个厅很不错
The drinks have actual booze in them.
饮料里真的有酒精
And I went onstage in that nice big room
我在有烈酒那个厅上台演出
with the super boozy drinks and I just bombed.
然后我彻底演砸了
Anyway, I'm getting back on the horse,
总之我在重整旗鼓
because failure is our right as Americans.
因为失败是美国人的权利
People have fought and died
先辈们浴血奋战
so I can do stupid things like
以便我能去犯蠢
leave the sugar out of a cake
比如做蛋糕不加糖
or forget to bring an extra diaper with me
或者带孩子去公园时
when I take the baby to the park.
忘记多带一片尿布
More than once, she's come home
不止一次 我女儿回家时
with the New York Times sports section wrapped around her ass.
屁♥股♥上裹着纽♥约♥时♥报♥的体育专栏
It's what they had in the trash.
垃圾桶里就有这个
Plus, the Red Sox won, so...
再说红袜队赢了 所以
Failure is how we grow.
失败使我们成长
Actually, it's how men grow.
不对 失败促进男人成长
It's how women shrink.
它却会让女人退缩
Women are not allowed to fail.
女人不被允许犯错
And when we finally get an opportunity to do something
当我们好不容易有机会
that isn't normally done by our sex, we get one chance.
抛开性别成见去做事 我们只有一次机会
One.
一次
How come men fail and people say,
当男人失败时 人们会说
"You gave it the ol' college try,"
"你努力尝试过了"
but women fail and they say,
但当女人没有成功 人们会说
"You gave it the ol' college try,
"你努力尝试[学]过了
but you shouldn't be in college"?
但你不该上学吧"
You know, you come to Vegas and you gamble.
大家爱来维加斯赌博
And my question is,
但问题是
is life not enough of a risk for you people?
生活还不够冒险刺♥激♥吗
Have you never walked through a wet field
你难道没有穿着高跟鞋
in high heels at an outdoor wedding?
走过室外婚礼的湿泥地
Or put on mascara in a moving car?
或者坐车的时候刷睫毛
Or said to your mother, "What do you think?"
或者对你的母亲说 "你觉得呢"
You really need to look for more risk?
真的还需要寻求更多刺♥激♥吗
Hey, it's my boss!
嗨 我老板诶
At least until an hour ago. Are you still my boss?
至少一个小时前还是 你现在还是我老板吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You're saving all the good stuff for them.
你把所有精华都留给他们了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
my favorite performer in the world...
世界上我最喜欢的表演者
At least until he fires me...
至少解雇我前最爱他
Shy Baldwin.
夏伊·鲍德温
Oh, sure, we're having some laughs.
我们终于有些笑声了
A prettier face comes along, and I'm chopped liver.
喜新厌旧的人啊 就这样抛弃我
Fine.
行吧
I cede the stage.
把舞台交给你
Oh, now, come on.
得了吧
I just sang for my supper.
我唱歌♥就是糊口
A man can get tired.
人是会累的
A man can get tired laying bricks.
砌砖的人才累吧
Ooh. Oh, so you're mocking my stamina?
噢 你在挑战我的精力吗
Yes, I am. Okay, okay.
是啊 好吧 好吧
I can sing. Let me know if you feel faint!
我还能唱 头晕的话请告诉我
I'm good.
我好着呢
I am trained in rescue breathing.
我接受过人工呼吸的训练哦
Oh, I see. It's a mutiny.
哦我明白了 这是场叛变
Uh, Tim, get your ass up here and play.
蒂姆 上来伴奏
All right, what am I singing?
好吧 我唱什么呢
That-that ain't my song.
那不是我的歌♥
That's Reggie's song.
那是雷吉的歌♥
You can borrow it!
你可以借花献佛啊
Why, your voice don't work no more?
怎么着 你今天嗓子哑了
I'm not who went flat tonight. Oh, I see.
今晚又不是我漏气了 我明白了
You're in a fighting mood.
你是想挑事啊
Get up here.
快上来
Come on. Don't slow-walk me. Get up here.
来啊 别慢吞吞的 快上来
If I do, I can't be responsible for what happens.
我上去的话 可不对后果负责
People gonna find out who the real star is.
人们会发现谁才是真正的大明星
**I got a gal who's always late*
*我有个姑娘 她总是迟到
**Any time we have a date*
*每次约会都是这样
**But I love her*
*但我爱她
**Yes, I love her*
*是真心爱她
**Is you is or is you ain't my baby?*
*你到底是不是我的宝贝
**The way you're acting lately makes me doubt*
*你最近的行为 却让我怀疑
**Makes me doubt*
*让我怀疑
**Yous is still my baby, baby*
*你是否还是我的宝贝 宝贝
So, you back?
找回感觉了吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
I'm back.
老娘回来了
**Somebody new*
*你到底是谁
**Or is my baby*
*我的宝贝
**Still my baby true?*
*还是我的心肝吗
Yeah.
棒极了
Hey. You seen my guys?
请问你看见我的人了吗
So, the come line is exactly like the pass line.
所以 来注线和通过线道理一样
And you can have as many come bets out there as you want.
随便你想下多少来注
And you put odds behind all of 'em?
你所有赔率都下吗
If you want a chance to beat the house, yeah,
如果你想打败庄家的话 是的
you back 'em all up with odds. Okay, hold on, hold on.
全下注 好吧 等下等下
I got to write this down. All right.
我得写下来 好吧
You carve it into slices halfway through
你中途把它切成片
and then it's back in the oven.
然后放回炉子里
It's a controversial method, but I stand by it.
这是个有争议的做法 但是我非常推荐
This brisket is magic.
这块牛腩是有魔力的
You'll see. It grants wishes.
待会瞧 能帮你实现愿望
In you go.
进去吧
Got gougeres, my mother's favorite.
泡芙来了 我妈妈的最爱
Who wants some? I do.
谁想吃 我
I'll take one. Me, too.
我要一个 我也要
Now, don't wolf the appetizers, boys.
别一口吃掉啊
Taste them first.
慢慢品尝
Ooh. Believe me,
听我的
Manischewitz is best enjoyed in small quantities.
马尼舍维茨酒要小口喝才能尝到最佳风味
Anyone else?
还有人要吗
Hey. Hi.
你好啊 你好
Thanks for the party.
谢谢你的招待
One more room service club sandwich
再吃客房♥服务的三明治
and I'd beat someone to death with my bass.
我就要用贝斯杀人了
We haven't officially met.
我们还没正式认识
I'm Midge. I'm the comic.
我是米琪 是喜剧演员
I know. You're a couple rooms down from me.
我知道 你和我就隔几个房♥间
I saw you the other night.
那天晚上见过你
I didn't think you'd remember.
我不知道你还记得
I wasn't drunk.
我没喝醉
Howard was drunk. And slow.
霍华德喝醉了 还很愚钝
He's handsy but harmless.
他有点毛手毛脚但没有恶意
You're hysterical.
你有点歇斯底里
Thanks. You're...
谢谢 你很...
bassy. Thanks.
贝斯风 谢谢
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表