I'm sure you're all thinking,
你们肯定都在想
"How could he know so little about the person he's dating?"
"这人怎么连自己约会对象都不了解的"
It's strange.
很奇怪
Clearly, she doesn't want me to know a lot about her life,
显然她不想我过多了解她的生活
and, frankly, my life's been a mess this past year,
其实我去年也过得一团糟
so I wasn't too eager to share, either.
所以我也不太愿意分享
I was married, and I cheated on my wife,
我结过婚 后来出轨了
which is not something you want to tell your new girlfriend.
这种事当然不想告诉新女友
Not that she's my girlfriend.
没说她算女朋友
I don't know what she is.
我也不知道她算什么
Anyhow, if you could let her know all this, I'd be grateful.
总之 能帮我转达的话 我很感激
This opening is a pretty big deal for me,
开业对我特别重要
and it won't be the same if she's not there.
她不在就不一样了
Oh, and really stress that eyes thing.
跟她强调一下我夸她眼睛
I think she'll like that.
她会很喜欢的
Thanks.
谢了
Goulash. Thank you, Zelda.
炖牛肉 谢谢你 塞尔达
Sour cream. Thank you, Zelda.
酸奶油 谢谢你 塞尔达
Noodles. Don't forget the noodles.
还有面 面别忘了
Thank you, Zelda. Do you see a pattern here?
谢谢你 塞尔达 你找出规律没
What time is it? 7:36.
几点了 7点36
Four minutes left on my break.
还有四分钟回去上班
What, Moishe?
干嘛 莫伊舍
Oh, nothing.
没事
I know you said the written word can change the world.
你不是说"文字可以改变世界"
Well, I just looked outside,
我刚看了圈外面
and so far, it's exactly the same.
目前呢 毫无变化
Oh, boy. You know, Abe,
天 亚伯
when my father came over here from the old country,
我的父亲从故国来到这里的时候
he wanted a little goat farm.
他想要个山羊牧场
Who knows why.
鬼知道原因
The man was convinced goats were the future.
他坚信山羊代表未来
We lived in a tenement on Rivington...
我们住在温顿的廉价房♥
12 people, two rooms... And yet this man wanted goats.
两个房♥间挤了12个人 他还想养山羊
He pushed a cart. He sold pickles.
他推车卖♥♥过腌黄瓜
But he wanted goats.
但他想养羊
You got to pass the noodles. Quickly. In the end,
赶紧把面递给我 最后呢
the man dies out on a sidewalk,
他死在人行道上
pickle in his hand, nothing in his pocket.
手里攥着腌黄瓜 包里分文不剩
No goats.
也没有羊
Is there a point, Moishe? Really? He'd stopped. It was over.
想说什么 莫伊舍 还问 他都住嘴了 都说完了
Sometimes what you want, what you get...
有时候你想要的和你得到的
two very different things.
完全不同
Don't worry, though. I am on the lookout.
不过别担心 我帮你观察
The minute I see that the world is changing,
我一发现世界在改变
you'll be the first to know.
我就立马告诉你
But for now, your goat is a pickle.
但现在 你想要的太难咯
Zelda? Oh, I have to go. See you tomorrow.
塞尔达 我得走了 明天见
Zelda!
塞尔达
He's right. He's never right.
他说的对 他哪对过
I don't know what I thought was going to happen with that article.
我竟然盼着那篇文章能改变世界
It's only been a week.
这才一周嘛
You know what the op-ed in the Times is about today?
你知道《时报》今天的专栏文章是什么吗
The explosion of the deer population on Staten Island.
史丹顿岛上鹿群数量爆♥炸♥
Oh, Abe.
亚伯
Lubricious, fornicating deer.
难抑繁殖欲望的鹿
What should be done?
有何措施
You cannot let Moishe get in your head.
你不能让莫伊舍左右了你
I absolutely forbid it.
我坚决不允许
I'm ashamed of myself.
我好丢脸
Getting excited over an article,
为了篇文章激动
like I won an honorary fireman's badge in elementary school.
跟小学生得了荣誉消防员徽章一样
I've made a decision, Rose.
我决定了 罗斯
I am going to tutor.
我要去做家教
Tutor what? Idiots. The city's teeming with them.
教什么 教白♥痴♥ 街上到处都是
Toss a rock, hit an idiot.
随便扔块石头就砸中白♥痴♥
I'll tutor, I'll coach, I'll substitute teach.
我去家教 辅♥导♥ 代课
Anything. This stops now.
都可以 不能这样了
I am going to get serious,
我认真的
and I am going to get us out of this house.
我要带咱们搬出这里
7:39 in the evening,
晚上7点39分
and the world is still exactly the same.
世界还是一丁点儿都没有改变
**When you touch my hand and talk sweet talk*
*你轻抚我的手背开始甜言蜜语
**I got a knockin' in my knees and a wobble in my walk*
*我的双膝颤动 步伐摇摆
**And I'm tremblin'*
*我开始心动
**And I'm shakin'*
*我开始颤抖
Holy shit, it's a nightclub.
我靠 真是夜店了
You did it, pal.
你做到了 兄弟
You think those ceiling tiles are gonna stay up?
你觉得天花板的瓷砖稳吗
I used every roll of Scotch tape I could steal from the office,
办公室偷的胶带我都用上了
so... hope so?
所以... 应该稳吧
Thanks, Archie. Really.
谢了 阿奇 真的
I couldn't have done it without you. No, you could've.
没你我做不到的 你可以的
But you would've had to buy the tape.
就是胶带得自己去买♥♥了
How do I look? Do I look like I'm in charge?
我看起来怎样 像大老板吗
Mrs. Moskowitz looks like she's in charge.
莫斯科维茨夫人比较像老板
Yep. I should've worn a brooch.
是 我应该带胸针的
Attracting quite a crowd here tonight.
今晚挺热闹啊
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
I see you got my message. I did.
看来你收到口信了 是啊
Apparently you said something weird about my eyes.
显然你对我的眼睛奇怪地点评了一番
You look beautiful tonight.
你今晚很美
I brought you something. Oh, yeah?
给你带了东西 是嘛
Little opening night gift.
开业礼物
'Cause you're gonna run out.
因为你会不够用
I missed you. Well, remember that next time you're an idiot.
我想你了 那下次犯蠢就记住
Ah, so they told you I was an idiot.
所以他们还说我犯蠢了
I did not need to be told.
不需要别人说
You will do anything for a roll of toilet paper.
你为了一卷卫生纸什么都干得出啊
Mrs. Maisel.
麦瑟尔夫人
My goodness. This is a surprise.
我的天啊 真是惊喜
Hello, Mrs. Moskowitz.
你好 莫斯科维茨夫人
Good turnout, huh? It is.
生意不错啊 是的
Mr. Maisel worked very hard on the place.
麦瑟尔先生花了很多心思
I'm so proud of him.
好为他骄傲
Oh, it's a $1.50 cover charge.
入场费一块五
Eh, we'll catch you on the way out, Grandma.
我们出来再给 奶奶
Oh, dear. I'm afraid that's not going to work.
亲爱的 这样恐怕不行
But luckily, my nephew plays Triple-A ball for the Yankees.
幸好我外甥是洋基队的3A级球员
He's a wonderful coach.
他把我教得特好
I'll be at the bar. Philly!
我去吧台了 菲利
That one's on the house.
她的免费
Oh, no. That's a nickel, dear.
不行 这是五分 亲爱的
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Thanks, everyone.
谢谢各位
We'll be back after a short break.
中场休息一下
Come with me.
跟我来
What? Where?
干嘛 去哪
Midge, you're here.
米琪 你来了
Of course I'm here. You think I'd miss this?
肯定要来的啊 我会错过这个吗
Thank you, really.
谢谢 真的
I'd like you to meet someone.
给你介绍个人
Mei, this is my ex-wife, Midge.
梅 这是我前妻 米琪
Midge, I'd like you to meet Mei.
米琪 认识一下梅
You were married? What?
你结过婚啊 什么
You didn't tell her you were married?
你没跟她说你结过婚啊
No, I did.
不 我说了
Of course I did.
肯定说了啊
You knew that I was married.
你知道我结过婚的
Nope. Yes.
不知道 知道
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表