Not really up on my musician lingo.
我不太懂音乐行话
Just keep cooking homemade meals for these animals,
只要一直给这群饿鬼做饭
and they'll be happy to teach it to you.
他们会乐意教你的
For that and other reasons.
因为这或那的理由
Yeah. Boys will be... Pigs.
是的 男人们都是 猪
You married? Nope.
你已婚吗 不是
Got kids, though.
但有孩子
Me, too. Two.
我也是 两个
Three. All under ten.
三个 都不到十岁
Got a little homesick yesterday.
昨天有点想家
Hence, brisket.
所以做了牛腩
It's not easy, being on the road.
巡演是不容易
But what else are we gonna do...
可不然我们要干什么呢
Stay home? Dust?
待在家里 打扫卫生
Fuck dust.
去他的打扫卫生
Hello, Carole.
你好啊 卡罗尔
Hello, Howard.
你好啊 霍华德
Let's have a drink one day.
哪天一起喝一杯
I'll explain the rules of the road to you.
我给你讲一讲路演的规矩
I would love that.
我很期待
Hey!
嗨
What the hell is going on here?
你们在干什么
Guess you guys decided you're rehearsed enough.
觉得自己排练够了啊
Is that it? I'm sorry.
是这样吗 对不起
It's my fault. I made a brisket.
是我的错 我做了牛腩
A what? My famous Passover brisket.
做了个啥 我最喜欢的逾越节牛腩
It's the reason the angel of death spared us.
是死亡天使饶恕我们的原因
So, Midge makes a brisket...
所以 米琪做了牛腩
and no one invites me?
结果没人邀请我
Hell, you guys have rehearsed enough.
算了 你们确实排练够多了
Gimme a drink. Gotcha, boss.
给我杯酒 好的老板
I had a hunch you had something to do with this.
我就预感你和这事有关系
Gougere?
泡芙吃吗
If you make me fat, I'll fire you.
如果你把我喂胖 我就炒了你
They payoff big, so if the table is hot
他们回报很高 所以如果赌桌很抢手
and you're in the black, back up your place bets
你还有盈余 那就接着下注
by throwing... Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on.
抛掉... 哇哦等下等下
So, your girl gonna get good?
所以你姑娘能演好吗
She's already good.
她已经很棒了
Your girl gonna get good?
能不能演好
Yeah. She's gonna get good.
会 她会演好的
'Cause if she can't tell jokes, she can always be the tour chef.
要是讲不出笑话来 她还可以当个厨子
This gougere is righteous.
这个泡芙太正了
She's gonna get fucking good.
她会讲得超他妈好
**Open the door, Richard*
*开门啊 理查德
Aw, here come Reggie.
雷吉来啦
**Open the door and let me in*
*把门打开 放我进去
**Open the door, Richard*
*开门啊 理查德
**Richard, why don't you open that door*
*理查德 你为什么不开门
*Open the door, Richard * All right!
*开门啊 理查德* 好极了
**Open the door and let me in*
*把门打开 放我进去
**Open the door, Richard*
*开门啊 理查德
**Richard, why don't you open that door*
*理查德 你为什么不开门
**Open the door, Richard*
*开门啊 理查德
**Open the door and let me in*
*把门打开 放我进去
**Help me, Richard!*
*帮帮我 理查德
**Open the door, Richard*
*开门啊 理查德
**Richard, why don't you open that door.*
*理查德 你为什么不开门
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表