Wow, Joel. Wow.
天啊 乔尔
Now, hold on just a second here.
等一下等一下
I absolute...
我绝对...
Shit.
见鬼
Just a momentary problem, folks.
等一会就好了 朋友们
Can you just give me one second?
你们能等我一会吗
Man, I just bought a drink.
伙计 我刚买♥♥了一杯酒
I'm fixing it. Relax.
我在修了 稍安勿躁
Archie. I love my wife!
阿奇 我爱我老婆
Oh, coming.
来了
I knew he was married.
我知道他结过婚
Back at you.
你也是
So, you're the girlfriend.
所以 你就是他女朋友
And you're the wife.
你就是他老婆
I'm going to be a doctor.
我要当医生了
I'm gonna play the Apollo.
我要去阿波罗剧场演出了
Music!
音乐呢
Natives are getting restless.
客人们越来越焦躁了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Uh, I'm Midge Maisel.
我叫米琪·麦瑟尔
Mrs. Maisel onstage.
艺名是麦瑟尔夫人
Hey, thanks.
谢谢
I haven't played my hometown for a while.
我有一段时间没在家乡演出了
I've been touring with Shy Baldwin for a few months, so...
我这几个月在跟夏伊·鲍德温巡演
Nice to know that people haven't forgotten me.
知道人们还记得我真好
You haven't forgotten me.
你们还记得我
My kids have completely forgotten me.
我的孩子们都把我忘光了
They've gotten very jaded having a mother in show business.
他们已经腻烦了 有一个娱乐圈的老妈
I-I showed up the other day.
有一天回家
My daughter pointed to her diaper and said,
我的女儿指着她的尿布说
"Sweetie, would you get this?"
"亲爱的 你能拿一下这个吗"
Then she lit her cigarette,
然后她点了一支烟
refilled her daiquiri bottle and fired her agent.
倒了一杯黛克瑞酒 还解雇了她的经纪人
And now both her parents are in the biz.
现在她爸妈都搞娱乐业了
Oh, yeah. This is what happens when you leave.
没错 你离开的时候 就会出这事
Remember the first time?
还记得第一次吗
In case you don't know,
怕你们还不知道
this club is owned by my again soon to be ex-husband, Joel Maisel.
这家酒吧是又即将是我前夫 乔尔·麦瑟尔开的
And I am here tonight to say...
我今晚来这是想说...
that half's mine.
有一半是我的
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的啦
Always take the side with the bathroom.
一定要抢有浴室的那一半
Joel is a great father.
乔尔是一个很棒的父亲
And I just wanted to get up here and tell him that,
我上来只是想告诉他这个
because we had a little tiff earlier this week about our son.
因为前几天我们为了儿子吵了一架
Our five-year-old just got into Collegiate,
我们五岁的孩子就要去联合学校上学了
and it costs so much, we have to sell him for parts to get the tuition.
但学费太贵了 得卖♥♥了孩子器官才够交学费
My daughter is watching this process very nervously.
我女儿就很紧张地看着我们
It's so hard to raise kids when you're married.
结婚养孩子难啊
It's really hard to raise kids when you're divorced.
离了婚养孩子更难
But it's not that hard to raise them
但如果有一个很棒的爸爸
when their dad's a great guy.
也就没那么难了
But, Joel, there's no fucking way our kids are going to school in Queens.
但是 乔尔 孩子绝对不会在皇后区读书
I'll burn this fucking place to the ground.
不然我就把这烧了
Have a great time, everybody.
祝各位玩得开心
And drink up. All proceeds go to Collegiate.
喝多点 我们就有学费钱了
Sorry.
抱歉
Hello, Bernice.
你好 伯妮斯
I've missed you.
我想你了
Hi.
你好
Hello, girls.
你们好 姑娘们
Hi.
你好
Manny. You on a break again?
曼尼 你又在休息了啊
How do you define "break"?
看你怎么定义"休息"
Paulette, hi.
波莱特 嗨
Have you seen Moishe? Over there.
你看见莫伊舍吗 在那
He's over there.
他在那儿
Do you notice anything, anything at all?
你看出来没 看出什么来没
Just throw it out there.
看出来就说
They don't match. They do not match.
他们不对称 他们不对称
So, you see, you would need to find
所以 你得找一个
a very specific person to wear these sleeves, right?
非常特别的人才能穿上这样的袖子 对吗
A person whose...
一个...
Arms don't match? Exactly.
手臂不对称的人 没错
Now, I am not saying that this person does not exist,
我不是说没有这种人
but the market is probably small, so why don't we...
但是这个市场太小了 所以我们为何不...
Make the sleeves match.
做对称的袖子
You should be running this place.
你应该当管事的
Hello, Moishe.
你好 莫伊舍
Well, well, well, Miriam.
看啊 米里亚姆
This is a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
I was just in the neighborhood, and I thought I'd drop in.
我正好在附近 就想过来看看
What did he do? Who?
他做了什么 谁
My son. Nothing.
我儿子 没做什么
I just came here to talk a little business.
我来是想谈生意的
With me? Yes.
跟我谈吗 是的
You need a dress?
你缺裙子吗
Always, but that's not why I'm here.
一直都缺 但这不是我来的原因
I want to buy my apartment.
我想要买♥♥我的公♥寓♥
I'm sorry? Do you still own it?
什么 房♥子还在你手上吗
Your apartment? Yes.
你的公♥寓♥ 对
The apartment I bought for you and Joel... That apartment?
那间我买♥♥给你和乔尔的公♥寓♥
That's the one.
就是那间
I do. How much?
在我手上 多少钱
Explain. Well, as you know,
解释下 你也知道
my career's really taking off now.
我的职业开始步入正轨了
Your career as what? As a comedian.
什么职业 喜剧演员
But you can't tell a joke. We tried that. It didn't work.
但你都不会讲笑话 我们试过了 不好笑
Be that as it may, I have been working steadily for a year now.
尽管如此 我已经稳定工作一年了
I have a chunk of a down payment already saved.
我已经存了一大笔定金
I have not spent a dime of my earnings.
我一分钱也没花
My manager has been holding onto all of my money,
我的经纪人拿着我所有的钱
so I assure you, none of it is going to hats.
所以我保证 这些钱都不会变成帽子
Are you and Joel getting back together?
你跟乔尔要复合了吗
No, we are not.
不 我们并没有
Then why do you want the apartment?
那你为什么想要那间公♥寓♥
For me.
为了我自己
For my kids.
为了孩子们
For my family.
还为了我的家人
Hold on. By "family," You mean...
等等 说到"家人" 你是说...
Mama and Papa will stay with me until they're settled.
爸爸妈妈在找到房♥子之前都会跟我住
You have officially piqued my interest.
你引起了我的兴趣
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Does Joel know about this?
乔尔知道这件事吗
Moishe, this is not about Joel.
莫伊舍 跟乔尔无关
This is about me.
这是我的事
I want to decide where my children grow up
我想要决定孩子们在哪成长
and where they go to school.
去哪上学
I love that apartment.
我喜欢那间公♥寓♥
I want to own it.
我想要要它
I want to buy it with my money that I earned.
我想要用我赚的钱 把它买♥♥下来
Do you have any collateral?
有担♥保♥物吗
My contract with Shy Baldwin.
我和夏伊·鲍德温的合同
It lays out everything.
上面都写了
Six months in Europe, a variety special in spring,
欧洲巡演六个月 春季有个综艺节目特别演出
a Christmas special in December,
12月有个圣诞节特别演出
both with guaranteed spots for me.
都保证了有我的场子
Christmas special, like with Bob Hope?
圣诞节特别演出 跟鲍勃·霍普一样[一起]
Yes, but without Bob Hope.
对 但没跟鲍勃·霍普一起
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表