and stay in the air?
是怎么飞起来的
It's against the laws of God and nature and just heaviness.
违反了上帝和自然法则还有重力
I don't have an answer. My father would, or my brother.
这题我不会 我爸或者我哥应该知道
Can we go talk to them now? Nope. We're going to Vegas.
现在能去问他们吗 不 我们要去维加斯
Lift your legs.
抬腿
What?
干嘛
Lift your legs. It lightens the load.
抬起来 能减轻重量
Susie, lifting your legs is... Lift your goddamn legs!
苏西 抬着腿 快他妈抬腿
Lifting.
抬了
Is it supposed to be this loud? Hang on.
这么大声正常吗 坚持住
Holy fuck.
我 的 妈
Susie.
苏西
Susie, you can't hold your breath the whole flight.
苏西 你不能憋一路的气
Yes, I can.
不 我可以
This is the first of a million flights and a million tours.
后面还有无数次巡演 无数次飞机呢
Open 'em.
睁眼
Come on. Open your eyes.
眼睛睁开
We're still here.
我们还在这
Look out the window.
看看窗外
Oh, my God.
我的天
Amazing, huh?
神奇吧
We're on top of the world.
我们在世界之巅
Pulling up to the hotel, boss.
就到旅馆了 老板
So what's the deal on the ground?
旅馆外的情况怎么样
Reggie said it's a level nine.
雷吉说是九级预备
Level nine. Well, here we go.
九级啊 到了
You ready?
准备好了吗
Ready for what?
准备啥
No fun in warning you.
告诉你就没意思了
Hang on to your hat.
帽子戴稳了
Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you people?
天啊 你们这些人什么毛病
All right.
好了
There it is.
就是这里
Sin City.
罪恶之城
Ooh. A little warning would've been nice.
稍微提醒一下就好了
Shy Baldwin. Welcome back to the Phoenician.
夏伊·鲍德温 欢迎回到腓尼基酒店
Hello, Angie. Good to be back.
你好 安吉 很开心回到这里
And who are these lovely young ladies?
两位美女是
Let's take a quick picture. Come on.
拍张照吧 一下就好
That the big guy? That's the big guy.
那就是大老板 对
Angie Calibresi... the head of food and beverage.
安吉·卡里布雷西 食品饮料总管
Ah, I see.
这样啊
The head of food and beverage is the big guy?
食品饮料总管就是大老板
The guy who orders the pickles and orange juice?
负责点腌菜和橙汁的人
Oh, you're cute. You're a cute one.
你真可爱
Why am I cute? I mean, I know why I'm cute,
我为什么可爱 我知道我可爱
but why am I cute in the way you mean I'm cute?
但你说的是哪种可爱
It's not food and beverage.
不是字面上的食品和饮料
It's food and beverage.
是食品和饮料
You just said the same thing twice.
你说的两遍一模一样
No, he's saying that Angie,
不 他是说安吉
he's the head of food and beverage.
他是食品和饮料总管
Same words again.
还是一样的话
Food and beverage.
食 品 和 饮 料
I'm feeling a little blonde right now.
我好迷惑
The guy's a mobster!
他是黑社会
Of my heart.
一样抢走了我的心
Ladies, I can take you to your room.
女士们 我能带你们去房♥间
Good timing.
来得正好
Right this way.
这边
This is a really nice hotel.
真是间好酒店
There's a hallway.
还有走廊
I've never stayed in a hotel with a hallway.
我从没住有走廊的酒店
Holy... Shit.
我的 妈呀
What is this?
什么情况
Your weird ask.
你的奇怪的要求
My weird what?
怪什么
It's the thing I asked for in your contract.
这是我在你的合同里要求的
He kept hounding me, and when he asked what it is,
他一直逼着我 他问的时候
I blanked and said the room should be filled with teddy bears.
我脑子一片空白 就说房♥间里要放满泰迪熊
Yellow ones. I said it was your favorite color.
黄色的 我说那是你最喜欢的颜色
My favorite color's pink.
我最喜欢的颜色是粉色
I panicked.
我当时慌了
I'll be back with the rest of your bags.
我去把你们其余箱子搬上来
Thank you.
谢谢
You see my spanking new Samsonite I bought for the trip?
看见我专门买♥♥的崭新新秀丽行李箱了吗
I did. Snazzy.
看见了 闪瞎双眼
Mm-hmm. I am traveling in style.
姐是个有范的旅客
Okay, I'm gonna have to teach you how to pack.
我要教教你怎么打包
Hey, let's go downstairs.
我们下去吧
That casino's calling out to me.
赌场在召唤我
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
Cherry, orange, cherry. That should've been something.
樱桃 橙子 樱桃 这咋不算数啊
Lemon, lemon, orange. That should've been something.
柠檬 柠檬 橙子 这咋不算数啊
Cherry, jackpot, kumquat.
樱桃 赌注 金桔
That should've been something. I think that's a blueberry.
这咋不算数啊 那是蓝莓吧
That's a retarded blueberry. Bell, blueberry, bell.
那是没长好的蓝莓 铃铛 蓝莓 铃铛
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
I won! You won!
我赢了 你赢了
I'm rich! Look at all those pennies pouring out.
发财了 这涌出来的硬币
Just think if they were nickels. That would be so amazing.
要是是真钱就好了 那太好了
And the drinks are free. It's still paying out.
饮料还是免费的 还在出硬币
I love Vegas!
我爱拉斯维加斯
What's a "Don't pass" Bar? What's a field?
"不通过线"是啥 "范围注"是啥
What are odds? Are odds good?
赔率是啥 好东西吗
What's craps/eleven? What's yo-eleven?
十一点是啥 连续十一点是啥
What's a come line? What's a don't come line?
来注线是啥 不来注线是啥
Blow on 'em, sweetie.
吹口气吧 亲爱的
Really? Why? Why does she blow on them?
真的吗 为什么 为什么要她吹口气
For luck.
为了好运
No more bets.
不用再下注了
Six the hard way.
六点 硬路[双骰同点]
Good job, honey.
干得漂亮
He gave me money.
他给我钱
Why? Why does she get money? 'Cause he got a six?
为什么 为什么她能拿钱 因为他扔出了六点
What's a hard way? Is there a soft way?
硬路是什么 有软路吗
What's that bet? What's that bet?
那个注是什么 那个注是什么
W... why does 12 pay double? Why does two pay double?
为什么十二点得双倍 为什么两点得双倍
What's C.E.?
C.E.是啥
Yes! Ooh, I get a blackjack.
我拿到了21点
That's great, darling.
太好了 亲爱的
Split. Why'd you split that?
分牌 为什么要分
What's a split? Should I blow on your cards?
分牌是啥 要我往你的牌上吹气吗
I'm gonna double. You're doubling?
我要翻倍 你翻倍
Do you blow on cards? Why are you doubling?
你往牌上吹气吗 为什么你要翻倍
Stand. You're standing on that?
停叫[站立] 你站在那上面
Is blowing just for craps? Why'd you stand on that?
只有双骰子才要吹气吗 你为啥要站在上面
Dealer has 20. Yes!
庄家20点 太棒了
No. What happened?
不棒 发生了什么
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
That should've been something. Hey, Susie?
这咋不算数啊 苏西
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
Susie.
苏西
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
That should've been something.
这咋不算数啊
You won? Eh, just a finger fuck.
你赢了吗 没有
What time is it?
几点了
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表