So, I'm about to go on the road for a while.
我要去巡演一阵子
Isn't it weird how, when you're away from home,
不觉得奇怪吗 人在离家的时候
you start missing the little things you never really thought about,
就开始想念平时毫不在意的小东西
like your kids?
比如孩子
I thought that would do better.
我以为会更好笑的
I guess you all like kids. To each his own.
看来大家都爱孩子 毕竟各有所爱
Okay, well, I have kids.
行吧 我是当妈的
And, you know, everybody seems to get so angry
好像带孩子坐飞机
when you bring one on a plane.
会惹得大家都很烦
But if the airlines don't want them,
既然不想孩子上飞机
why do they provide those little child-size bottles of booze?
干嘛还供应儿童杯大小的酒呢
Not in a laughing mood tonight, huh?
今晚很吝啬笑声哈
You know, th-there's a Bergman film playing down the street.
出门左转在放伯格曼的电影
It's about black death.
讲黑死病的
Maybe you should've gone to that.
不如你们去看那个
Maybe something's missing from my set.
我的表演可能缺点东西
What could it be?
缺什么呢
What could it be?
是什么呢
Oh, I know.
我知道了
A catchphrase.
口头禅
Yeah, that way I could do a bunch of crappy jokes,
这样就算我的笑话烂透了
then save them with one of my patented zingers.
专属口头禅也能妙嘴回春
Something like "Have yourself a scoop of that!"
比如"我他妈给你一勺子吧"
Or "Dock that in your harbor."
或者驶"进"你的"港湾"
Or "Stuff that in your pierogi." Yeah.
或者"塞入"你的"肉饺"
Guess I'm a little nervous.
可能我是紧张了吧
I'm opening for Shy Baldwin.
我要给夏伊·鲍德温开场了
Oh, yeah, him you like.
哦 提他就有兴致了
But I won't be on the road by myself.
但我不是独自去巡演
I'll have a support system. My manager Susie Myerson.
有我的后盾陪着 经纪人苏西·梅耶森
I see you've met.
看来你们有所闻
You know, she's always believed in me, Susie.
苏西总是对我有信心
She's pushed me to get better and better.
激发我不断进步
Sometimes off a cliff, but irregardless,
有时用力过猛 但"污论如何"
I'm loyal to her for that.
我都忠于她
Because, really, if there's no loyalty,
如果不谈忠诚
what's the point of a partnership?
合作的意义何在
They say if you want loyalty, get a dog.
都说狗是最忠实的伙伴
But even the most loyal dog
但即使最忠诚的狗
will stick its head in your neighbor's cooze
也会一头栽进你邻居的花♥园♥
'cause it wants to get scratched.
因为得找人挠痒
I mean, it doesn't mean the dog doesn't like you,
不代表狗不喜欢你
it just means the dog isn't that fucking picky.
只是狗他妈没那么会挑人罢了
All right.
好吧
Thanks, everybody.
谢谢大家
I'm Mrs. Maisel. Good night.
我是麦瑟尔夫人 晚安
Good job, Midge. Really good.
讲得好 米琪 很棒
I'm sorry, were you even listening?
放屁 你有在听吗
Oh, no, don't get me wrong, you were awful.
不 别误会 你讲得很烂
It was like sitting at my grandmother's deathbed all over again,
仿佛重回给祖母送终的场景
but without snacks.
而且还没点心吃
Thanks for the feedback.
谢谢您的反馈
Hey, better to crap out now
你现在发挥差
than in front of a thousand people in Vegas.
总比在维加斯千人场子上出糗好吧
That would be disastrous.
那可就是灾难现场啊
Really, Jackie, you're giving me a big head.
杰基 你真的让我头大
Yeah, your head looked bigger tonight, too.
是哦 你今晚头确实看着蛮大的
So what was that, exactly, all that loyalty stuff?
刚刚讲那段"忠诚"是什么意思
Just trying to be inspirational to my audience.
给听众送上人生启发
Well, maybe skip trying to be inspirational when you open for Shy
给夏伊开场的时候就别做人生导师了
and just stick to the funny.
专心搞笑就行
I mean, you're not opening for the fucking Buddha.
你♥他♥妈♥又不是给佛祖开场
Always a help. Thanks.
受教了 谢谢
Is that what you really think? What?
你真那么想吗 什么
That I'm sticking my head in Sophie Lennon's cooze.
我把头探进苏菲·列侬的"秘密花♥园♥"
I was speaking in general terms.
我是在泛指啦
Okay. Well, try to be specific.
行吧 不如特指
Maybe that'll get you some laughs. Okay.
说不定能赚点笑声 好啊
Okay.
好
And by the way, "Irregardless"? It's not a word.
对了 没"污论如何"这个词
Yes, it is. No, it's not.
有啊 不 没有
It's "Regardless." That's the word.
那词叫"无论如何"
Well, I say irregardless.
我就说"污论如何"
Just trying to be inspirational.
就想给你点启发
Well, you've inspired me.
你确实启发我了
Go announce the next act. I don't want to miss anything.
接着报幕啊你 我不想错过好戏
Go.
滚
Look, I...
那个我...
Okay, if you think multiple ocarinas
好了 要是你们觉得
playing at the same time is depressing,
多支陶笛合奏令人绝望
then you really should have gone to the fucking Bergman film.
那你们真的不如去看伯格曼电影
Miriam Weissman! God.
米里亚姆·维斯曼 天啊
Mrs. Fulber, you scared me.
芙布尔夫人 吓到我了
What's with all the noise from your apartment?
你家什么动静这么大
There's some sort of party going on.
好像在搞派对
Let me check. I'm just getting home.
我去看看 我刚回来
From where? I was out.
从哪回来 外面
On a school night? Yes.
上学日还出去啊 对
With boys? I got to go, Mrs. Fulber.
和男生吗 我走了 芙布尔夫人
Brush your teeth. You're not my babysitter anymore.
记得刷牙 你早不是我保姆了
Despite laws. 'Cause the laws are set by capitalists.
置法律不顾 因为法律都是资本家制定的
The rich have been using the Constitution
富人钻宪法的空子
to justify their crimes against the poor.
开脱自己对于穷♥人♥的罪行
Marx was the true purist.
马♥克♥思♥是真正的纯粹论者
Lenin's the little boy who dumped his bowels on Karl's genius.
列♥宁♥是为卡尔·马♥克♥思♥才华倾倒的小男孩
I've never heard it put quite that way,
我没听过这种说法
but I agree with the general sentiment.
但我同意你的中心思想
Hello... all.
大家...好
Ah, Miriam.
米里亚姆
Let me introduce you to some new friends.
给你介绍下新朋友
This is Ezra, Alan, and Madeline.
这是埃兹拉 艾伦 玛德琳
Everybody, this is my daughter Miriam.
各位 这是我女儿米里亚姆
Hello.
你们好
I met my lawyer at the White Horse Tavern
我去白马酒馆见律师
and fell into a conversation with these three,
然后和这三位聊上了
and it was getting late, and they were closing up.
天晚了 店也要打烊了
So I invited them here.
我就邀请他们来家里了
They're starting a weekly paper.
他们要开办一个周报
More of a revolutionary broadsheet.
更像是革命大报纸
And we think Abe should be a part of it.
我们觉得亚伯应该参与进来
Sounds great. It's nice you're making friends.
听着不错 很开心你交新朋友了
We were all just debating what to call it.
刚刚就是在讨论报纸名
And the final choices are The New Jive and It's the Sixties, Man!
最终备选是《世俗新说》和《拥"报"新时代》
Two timeless names.
永不过时的名字
Alan came up with both of those.
两个名字都是艾伦想的
He's so expressive.
他好有才哦
This was a little distracting at first, but you get used to it.
头回看有点膈应人 但看多就习惯了
And the comrades in the study?
书房♥这两位同志呢
I did not know they were there.
我不知道他们在这啊
Yeah, that's Corey and Bishop.
那是科里和毕夏普
We invited them to come and bunk here.
我们邀请他们来过夜的
Okay, gang, so... carry on.
行吧 大伙 你们...继续
But if you could carry on a little quieter.
不过稍微安静点
Ideas are thunderclaps.
灵感有如雷鸣
Right, but maybe smaller thunderclaps for now
好的 但不如现在小鸣
and louder ones another time.
之后再一鸣惊人
Good night.
晚安
Okay, guys, the first edition should include a mission statement.
好了各位 第一版应该包含使命宣言
I agree. There's no point in being subtle.
同意 没必要隐晦
It's the '60s, man.
"拥抱新时代"啊
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表