My last five.
我最后的五块钱
So when are you getting in one of these?
所以你什么时候赛车
Who, me? Yeah, take a shot.
谁 我吗 对啊 来试试
I did before. It's a once-in-a-lifetime.
我之前也参加过 难得嘛
Especially if it kills you.
没了小命可不难得吗
You'll never get this chance again.
错过这个村 没这个店了哦
Isn't it dangerous?
不是很危险吗
You're not Shy, you're not a musician,
你又不是夏伊 你也不是音乐人
you're not a vehicle. You're expendable.
你也不是辆车 你可以牺牲
Not really an answer to my question.
这不是在回答我的问题
Bet you the five you can't win.
五块赌你赢不了
You gonna try to talk me out of it?
你打算劝我别去吗
Hell, no. Then what the hell. I'm in.
当然不 去他的 我参加
Crunch! Line 'em up!
大赛 开车来
Keep your arms loose, but your hands tight on the wheel.
胳膊放松 手抓紧方向盘
Loose arms, tight wheel.
胳膊放松 方向盘抓紧
And don't floor it all at once, or it'll flood.
别一下把油门踩到底 不然会熄火的
Even pressure to the pedal till it hits the floor.
慢慢把油门踩到底
Got it.
懂了
Get everyone back. You're okay?
所有人退远点 你还好吧
Was it tight arms or loose arms?
手臂是用力还是放松来着
You want some dirt? Why would I want that?
要点泥巴吗 我要那干嘛
Buzz asked Natalie Wood for some dirt, and she gave it to him,
巴兹找娜塔利·伍德要泥巴 她抓了一把给他
and he rubbed his hands with it,
他捧在手上搓了搓
then she bent down and gave him a sexy, three-part kiss,
然后她弯身给了他迷人的三个吻
and then she checked on James Dean,
她去关心了下詹姆斯·迪恩
and he asked her for some dirt,
结果他也说要泥巴
but it kind of felt like he was just asking 'cause Buzz got some,
但感觉他就是眼红巴兹
and he saw that sexy three-part kiss.
而且他看见了那三个吻
Miriam! I do not need the whole fucking plot to Rebel Without a Cause.
米里亚姆 我他妈不搞《无因的反叛》那套
Okay.
行吧
I've seen the film. Now we gonna do this?
我看过电影的 还比不比了
All right, guys. Susie's rarin' to go!
好啦各位 苏西迫不及待了
Hey, if Luther's around, could you ask him
卢瑟在的话 帮我问下他
what part of me should be loose?
我是哪里该放松
Hit your lights!
请开车灯
The lights are already on! Geez!
早就开了 大姐
Go!
开啊
How did Natalie Wood do it?
娜塔利·伍德怎么演的
Abe!
亚伯
Moishe? What is it? Oh, my God.
莫伊舍 干嘛啊 我的天
It's your car. It's blocking mine.
你的车挡住我的了
My car? Get up. You got to move it.
我的车 起来 去挪车
What time is it? It's four after 5:00.
几点了 五点四分
Four after 5:00? In the morning?
早上五点四分啊
And I'm late. Come on. Get a move on.
我快迟到了 赶紧 动起来
Oh, my leg is asleep. You both wear pajamas?
啊我的腿还没醒 你俩都穿睡衣啊
What, are you girlfriends? Where are my slippers?
怎么 是闺蜜吗 我拖鞋呢
Shirl and me, we sleep in the buff.
我和雪莉都裸睡的
It's healthier, freer. Warmer, too.
健康 自♥由♥ 又暖和
Where'd I put my robe?
我的睡袍呢
Skin on skin, as God intended.
肌肤之亲 按上帝的旨意
Come on, chopchop. I am.
赶紧 快动 我在动
Can you pick up the pace?
能走快点不
I'm going as fast as I can. I better call in.
这是我最快速度了 我得打个电♥话♥
They worry when I'm late.
我一晚到他们就担心
Shirl, call work! Tell 'em someone made me late!
雪莉 给厂里打电♥话♥ 说有人拖累我
You got it, toots! All those people worried sick.
好的 宝贝儿 员工要担心死
They depend on me.
都靠着我呢
You told me I could park in the driveway.
你同意我停在车道的
But not block my car.
但别挡我车啊
Do you remember me saying you could block my car?
我有说你可以挡我的车吗
I do not remember saying you could block my car.
我可不记得我说过这话
I don't dare block it again, Moishe.
我下次不敢挡了 莫伊舍
I'm really hoping you're not leaking oil, Abe.
你的车不是在漏油吧 亚伯
The stains are hell to get out.
油斑很他妈难洗的
I don't think I'm leaking oil, Moishe.
我的车没漏油 莫伊舍
Abe! Abe! Whoa!
亚伯 亚伯
Almost hit the milkman.
差点撞到送奶工
Sorry. Man survived Normandy Beach
抱歉 活过了诺曼底登陆
only to get backed over by Abe Weissman.
却要栽在亚伯·维斯曼的手上
I didn't see him.
我没看见他
Not a great way to ingratiate yourself to the neighborhood, Abe.
你这样不好融入邻里哦 亚伯
Killing the milkman.
撞死送奶工
Strange flying objects in the sky are older than the United States.
空中不明飞行物比美国历史还悠久
Some of them reported in scientific journals...
部分科学杂♥志♥报道...
Shirley?
雪莉
Shirley! Yes, Rose!
雪莉 干嘛 罗斯
Can I turn the TV off? No. Keep it on.
电视能关掉吗 不 就开着
But you're listening to the radio!
但你在听电台啊
This is the news so I can stay informed!
我得跟紧时事新闻
And I never miss The Today Show.
又不想错过《今日秀》
They have a monkey... J. Fred Muggs.
他们请了只猩猩 J.弗雷德·莫格斯
He's such a funny monkey.
他蛮好玩的
Are those onions?
你在弄洋葱吗
Onions and chicken skin for my schmaltz.
在用洋葱和鸡皮熬鸡油
Do you have to do that now?
你非得现在弄吗
I can't make a schmaltz in my own kitchen?
我在自个儿厨房♥还不能熬鸡油了
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
It's just a little early for such a strong smell.
只是一大早这味太重了
Why is the TV on when the radio is on?!
怎么又开电视又开收音机的
Because of the monkey!
因为要看猩猩
The what?! J. Fred Muggs!
看啥 J.弗雷德·莫格斯
Who!? He's a monkey!
谁 一只猩猩
Have some bread, Abe!
吃点面包 亚伯
Zelda burned the first batch, so I made some for you.
塞尔达烤焦了第一批 所以我给你做的
I didn't burn the toast.
我没烤焦
I just asked where the toaster was.
我就问了下面包机在哪
I'm going to eat my toast upstairs!
我去楼上吃吐司
J. Fred Muggs is on!
J.弗雷德·莫格斯出场了
I'm coming with you, Abe!
我也一起上去 亚伯
He's wearing shoes!
他还穿鞋子了
Dance, monkey! Dance!
跳起来 猩猩 跳起来
Sh-Should I watch the onions!?
要我看着点洋葱吗
Mrs. Maisel?
麦瑟尔夫人
Can I be in here with you?
我能跟你们待着吗
Nuts, honey, milk and natural juices.
坚果 蜂蜜 牛奶和天然果汁
This has been the longest month of my life.
这是我人生最漫长的一个月
We've been here a week.
我们才来了一周
A girl could get used to this.
这种日子可离不开啰
This is really how it works?
是这么用的吗
Just sits on your face, like a French whore?
就贴脸上吗 像法国婊似的
Yup. Oh. I look like the Bride of Frankenstein.
对 我好像弗兰肯斯坦[科学怪人]的新娘
Let me even it out it a bit.
我给你抹平点
This reminds me of those lazy Bryn Mawr Sundays
这让我想起在布莱玛女子学院的周末
when Petra, Janie, Marcie and I would shake up some cocktails
佩特拉 珍妮 玛茜和我摇晃着酒杯
and dish on boys and treat ourselves to a beauty regimen.
八卦帅哥 然后犒劳自己做个保养
Mm. Sounds fun. Where's the gang now?
有意思 那群人现在在哪
Uh, Janie's a housewife in Pittsburgh,
珍妮在匹兹堡做主妇
Marcie teaches high school English,
玛茜在高中教英语
and Petra raises chickens in the Hudson Valley.
佩特拉在哈德逊谷养鸡
You thought I was serious? You're all set.
你真觉得我感兴趣 好啦
Now sit, relax and let it work its magic.
躺下放松吧 让它发挥魔力
Mine's done.
我好了
I think I'm cured now, or beautiful or whatever.
我修复了 焕发了 随便吧
Do not take that mask off. I'm suffocating!
不许取面膜 我快窒息了
You have to leave it on for half an hour.
你要敷半小时才行
Not in a million years!
下辈子吧
Fine. Let the desert sun turn you into an old hag.
行吧 就让沙漠烈日把你晒成老巫婆
I'm a manager. Nobody cares what the fuck I look like.
我是经纪人 谁管我长啥样啊
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表