So my home, New York, is a... Berta!
接着说 我的家 纽约是一个 伯塔
Is a very old city. Berta, we're over here!
古老的城市 伯塔 我们在这儿
It told Philadelphia to... Over here. Turn right. Right!
它让费城 在这 你往右转 右边
Uh, told Philadelphia to... No, turn right, then go straight!
告诉费城 不对 右转 然后直走
Told Philadelphia... Straight!
告诉费城 直走
Berta, for Pete's sake, get over to your damn table
伯塔 行行好 赶紧找到位置
before this poor woman has a stroke.
不然这位女士就要中风了
It's full of shrimp cocktail.
满屋子都是鸡尾酒虾
There you go, there's your incentive.
就是这样 直奔你的目标
Yeah, hustle now.
快点快点
Kiss, kiss and sit your tuchus down.
亲亲脸 赶紧让屁♥股♥挨凳子
Sit down, Berta.
坐下 伯塔
I'm from New York.
我是纽约来的
I know I already said that,
我知道我说过了
but it's been so long ago,
但毕竟都过了这么久
some of you might've forgotten.
你们有人可能都忘了
Anywho...
反正...
And I was like, "Take the A train, it's faster."
然后我就说"坐A号♥列车吧 更快"
You must take the A train.
确实得坐"A"号♥列车
So you're not exactly a subway material crowd,
看来你们都不是需要挤地铁的人
and you didn't much like the jokes about food, children, or traveling,
不喜欢有关食物 小孩或者旅游的笑话
and you don't like me much.
当然也不太喜欢我
What are you, my ex-husband?
你们是我的前夫吗
Hey, there we go. We're on a roll.
这就很好嘛 有点气氛了
Hey, light's blinking. What?
灯闪了 什么
You're done.
到时间了
Guess my set's over.
看来我该结束了
Gee, you're like my kids,
天 跟我家小孩似的
I finally get you quiet
好不容易让你们安静了
and then Grandpa shows up with a suitcase full of donuts.
爷爷带着一箱甜甜圈出现了
So let me introduce you to the man
那就让我来为各位介绍
who needs no introduction,
这位无需介绍的大人物
ladies and gentlemen, the great Shy Baldwin.
女士们先生们 有请伟大的夏伊·鲍德温
So... drink?
喝一杯吗
Oh, yes.
必须的
**They say that falling in love is wonderful*
*他们都说陷入爱情是美妙的
**It's wonderful*
*妙不可言
**So they say*
*他们如是说
**And with the moon up above it's wonderful*
*明月高挂夜空也是美妙的
**Wonderful*
*是美妙的
**It's wonderful*
*美不胜收
**So they tell me*
*他们如是说
**I can't recall who said it...*
*我记不清是谁说的
Why, why, why was everybody eating?
为什么 为什么所有人都吃个不停
At the dinner show? No idea.
在晚餐秀上吗 谁知道
I was a stammering idiot.
我刚就是个结巴傻子
I already told them you need a mic that comes off the stand.
我跟他们说了 你需要一个手持麦
That'll help.
效果就会好很多
I hope Berta's happy with her seat.
那个伯塔最好对座位满意
Stupid, deaf, late-arriving,
又蠢 又聋 爱迟到
direction-challenged Berta.
还是个路痴的伯塔
Midge. Susie.
米琪 苏西
Are we in trouble?
闯祸了吗
We're gonna find out.
过去不就知道了
Come on.
来吧
Get over here, superstar. Have a seat.
快过来 大明星 坐下吧
Come on. Thanks.
来吧 谢谢
Uh, yeah. Thanks, Angie.
谢谢你 安吉
That was a great laugh you got at the end there.
你在结尾收获热烈反响啊
Stupendous.
了不起
The whole place erupted.
整个场子都炸了
Yeah, I guess I finished strong.
是啊 我结尾还行
Strong? You were a knockout.
还行 简直俘获全场
Just keep in mind, the crowd is from all over.
但你要记着 这儿的观众哪来的都有
So they don't know what a Bergdorf's is.
所以他们不知道什么波道夫·古德曼
Good point. Cece does, though.
有道理 虽然我家希西知道
Oh, I haven't introduced you.
对了 忘了跟你介绍
This is my girlfriend Cece.
这是我女朋友希西
Really nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
I love your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
Thank you, Cece. Joey,
谢谢你希西 乔伊
these ladies had a rough night. Bring food.
这两位女士辛苦一晚上了 拿点吃的来
Um, shrimp cocktail, steak, baked potato, all the trimmings.
鸡尾酒虾 牛排 烤土豆 再加所有配菜
Go, go.
快去 去
Chin up. You're gonna be great.
别灰心 你一定会成功的
Tony, I got to talk to you. Excuse me.
托尼 我要跟你谈谈 失陪了
*You're stopping people*
*你让人们驻足
**Shouting that love is grand*
*呐喊爱情的伟大
**And...*
*然后
I need to write more patter.
我需要再写点段子
Eat something. You'll feel better.
吃点吧 会感觉好点的
Patter for all 50 states? Miriam.
50个州都写吗 米里亚姆
Hey, Illinois. Two L's and an "Oi."
"伊利诺伊州 你有两个"伊"和一个"诺"
Least there's an "Oi" in Illinois.
至少你还有"诺"吸引眼球
Oh, God, I'm panicking, but depressed.
天呐 我好心慌 又好沮丧
I'm panicking, but slowly.
心慌但迟钝
A nice, prolonged panic.
经久不衰的心慌
All right. Let's go. What?
够了 走吧 干嘛
Come on. Susie.
走吧 苏西
Come on out.
快点出来
**So they say.*
*他们如是说
You know, I hit a jackpot the other night. Yeah.
有天晚上我中了个头彩
I met a mute woman that liked to cook.
我遇到了个爱做饭的哑巴女人
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I want to take a shower.
我想洗个澡
I want to put my feet up and my hair down.
我想释放双脚 解放头发
I want some shrimp. Room's the other way.
想吃点虾 客房♥不在这边哦
I know where the room is.
我知道客房♥在哪
Yeah, the nice thing about playing Vegas
在拉斯维加斯表演的好处是
is half of you had such a great day at the tables,
你们一半的人赌开心了
you'll laugh at anything.
听见啥都会笑
The other half had such a bad day,
而另一半呢 今天手气不好
nothing I say could make it worse.
我说啥也无所谓了
That's a load of bullshit.
一堆屁话
Now, my favorite game is slots,
我最爱玩老虎机
because it reminds me a lot of having sex with a woman:
让我想起和女人上♥床♥的回忆
you keep trying and nothing ever happens, huh?
你不停尝试 就是没反应
I don't want to watch stand-up comedy.
我不想看什么脱口秀
I don't want to be reminded of my abject failure.
不想重温刚刚的惨败经历
You're not watching it. You're doing it.
不是让你看 是让你演
What? No.
啥 不行
No more bitching and moaning.
别废话 别磨叽
Get back up there and say something funny.
重新站上去 说点有趣的
Like "I'm a comedian"?
比如"我是个喜剧演员吗"
That's fairly hilarious right now.
这话倒是滑稽了
Who here's married? Susie.
这里有谁结婚了 苏西
Huh? Yeah. My birthday coming up,
好 我马上要过生日了
my wife asked me what I wanted.
妻子问我想要什么礼物
I told her a divorce.
我说想要离婚
Yeah, I visited my parents last week. It was the first time...
我上周去看父母 那是第一次...
Come on. No. I don't want to perform.
来吧 不 我现在不想表演
No.
不行
Eddie Major, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 谢谢埃迪·梅杰
Give him a nice hand.
大家把掌声送给他
I guess that's it for me, everyone. Uh,
看来我的表演结束了
see you tomorrow. Get back on that horse. The horse can go to hell.
给我原地爬起来 直接下地狱得了
Go. Shoot the horse.
快去 去他的振作
Get up there. I want my teddy bears.
快上台 我想抱泰迪熊
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please welcome Mrs. Maisel.
有请麦瑟尔夫人
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表