I know.
我知道
At least behind a bandstand,
至少我在调音台后面
I can take my shoes off.
我还能把鞋脱了
You can take your shoes off?
你还能脱鞋
I keep slippers back there.
我在那放了双拖鞋
Fuzzy ones, rabbit ears.
毛绒绒的那种 带兔耳朵
Lucky.
真幸福
15 years.
15年了
Cute kids. Thanks.
孩子们真可爱 谢谢
That one's gonna be a huge asshole.
那个以后会变成个大混球
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
He's just like his dad... who was a huge asshole.
他和他爸一个样 他爸就是个混球
Do you miss them?
你想他们吗
I mean, I know you miss them, but...
我是说 我知道你想他们 但是
They're with my mother,
他们和我妈在一起
who is the queen of apple strudel,
传说中的苹果派女王
so they have a pretty good life.
所以他们好得很
I send home the money.
我把钱寄回去
Nancy's starting ballet next week,
南希下周开始学芭蕾
so I'll be supporting her forever.
所以我要一直养活她
Yeah. I miss 'em.
没错 我想念他们
You ever feel guilty?
你感到过愧疚吗
My dad was a traveling salesman.
我爸是个四处奔波的销♥售♥员
Gone six days out of seven.
一个礼拜有六天都不在家
Nobody thought twice about that.
也没人在乎这件事
What about your kids?
你的孩子们呢
They live with their father while I'm gone.
我不在家时 他们和爸爸在一起
Really? He takes the kids?
真的吗 他会带孩子
Yup. Shit.
没错 靠
Is he single?
他单身吗
I don't think so.
应该不是
So, you're divorced.
所以 你们离婚了
Yes.
没错
Who you got your eye on?
你现在有看上的人吗
I don't have my eye on anyone.
我还没看上谁
What are you saving it for?
那你这是等什么呢
The Smithsonian.
进史密森尼博物馆
Gonna put it right next to "The Star-Spangled Banner."
摆在"星条旗"旁边[美国历史博物馆]
You've had sex since your husband, right?
你离婚后有性生活吧
Well... yes.
是的 没错
With my fiance.
和我未婚夫
Oh. Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's back home wondering what happened.
他在家思索发生了什么事
What happened?
发生了什么事
Shy Baldwin asked me to go on tour.
夏伊·鲍德温邀我一起巡演
Okay, well, here's the skinny on one-night stands.
好吧 给你透露点一♥夜♥情♥的小建议
If it's a guy in the band, keep it simple.
如果是乐队里的人 简单点
No feelings.
别动感情
They can't think you're a girly girl.
别让他们觉得你是娇滴滴的女孩子
Go to their place, never yours.
去他们那搞 永远别在你那
That way, you can leave.
那样的话 你可以想走就走
And if the place is a slum, don't screw him.
如果他们的地方脏乱差 那就别搞了
If his room's dirty,
连房♥间都脏兮兮的
imagine how clean the rest of him is.
想象下他这个人能干净到哪儿去
You have a gun? What?
你有枪吗 什么
It's not necessary.
没有也没关系
Keys are a good weapon.
钥匙也能当好武器
High heels are great, and they never see it coming,
高跟鞋也不错 而且会让他们措手不及
and most hotels have an on-site shoe repair.
而且大部分酒店都有修鞋的
Sometimes, if the guy seems really sketchy,
有时候 如果这个人也就是还凑合
but I just got to have some,
但是我真的很需要来一发
I'll shove a matchbook cover
我就会在门缝里
in the door for an easier getaway.
塞个火柴盒 方便快速撤退
You look scared.
你看起来被吓到了
Gee, why would that be?
天 怎么会
Sorry.
抱歉
I should've eased you into it.
我应该说得含蓄点
It's just...
只不过
it gets lonely sometimes.
有时候太寂寞了
A lot of people can't stick it out.
很多人没法坚持到底
They get worn down.
他们丧失了斗志
Tired of the travel, the food.
厌倦了四处奔波 食物
Your clothes are never as clean as you want them to be.
衣服从不会是你想要的干干净净
The pillows are either too hard or too soft.
枕头要么太硬 要么太软
But on the other hand,
但从另一个角度来说
you see the world.
你能见识这个世界
You answer to no one.
你不用对任何人负责
The audiences, when they're great,
还有观众 你遇到好观众的时候
are really great.
他们真的很捧场
And you're not having to go to your grave not having done anything interesting.
而且当你走到人生尽头 不会遗憾自己没做过有趣的事
I would get a gun, though.
不过 我还是会弄把枪
Where's Ethan?
伊森在哪儿
I thought he was playing with the little boy across the street.
跟街对面的小男孩一起玩呢吧
Jimmy Junior? I don't know.
吉米·朱尼尔 我不知道
The little boy across the street.
就是街对面的小男孩
Petey Stritch?
皮蒂·斯特里奇
I don't know.
我不清楚
Jacob Cohen? Patrick Matthews? Ollie Brice?
雅各布·科恩 派特里克·马修斯 奥利·布莱斯
How many little boys live across the street, Shirley?
街对面到底住了多少个小男孩 雪莉
Ethan Maisel, where are you?
伊森·麦瑟尔 你在哪儿
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan Shimon Maisel!
伊森·希蒙·麦瑟尔
It's Grandma!
奶奶在找你
Grandma Shirley, not Grandma Rose.
是奶奶雪莉 不是外婆罗斯
I'm making lunch!
我要做午饭啦
What would you like?
你想吃什么
I have chicken,
我有鸡肉
I have peanut butter.
我有花生酱
I have peanut butter with jelly, I have soup.
我有花生酱加果酱 我有汤
Chicken soup, tomato soup,
鸡汤 番茄汤
vegetable soup, chicken vegetable soup!
蔬菜汤 鸡肉蔬菜汤
Hey lady, shut up!
嘿 老太太 闭嘴吧
You shut up! I'm talking to my grandson.
你闭嘴吧 我和我孙子说话呢
The whole neighborhood doesn't want to hear about your goddamn soup!
街坊们可不想听你♥他♥妈♥报汤名
Then don't listen!
那就把耳朵堵上
Ethan, I have potato leek,
伊森 我有土豆葱汤
I have beef barley.
牛肉薏米汤
Nobody cares! Shut up!
没人在乎 闭嘴吧
You shut up! You shut up!
你闭嘴吧 你闭嘴
Both of you shut up!
你们俩都闭嘴吧
Shirley! Oh, God.
雪莉 哦 上帝
Rose, you scared me.
罗斯 你吓我一跳
What is the matter with you?!
你到底有什么毛病
We have neighbors!
我们周围都是邻居
And right now,
而且现在
they are all looking at you like you're insane,
他们看你都跟看疯子一样
and therefore, they're looking at me like I'm insane
所以 在他们眼里我也是个疯子了
because I live here with you in this house!
因为我和你一起 住在这里
We are the insane house on the street!
我们家现在就是这街上的疯人院
The house that people talk about at barbecues,
他们烧烤时 会议论我们
and tell their children to avoid at Halloween.
告诉孩子们万圣节离我们家远点
We are the loud, uncouth, terrifying,
我们是吵闹的 粗俗的 可怕的
disturbing house that ruins it for everyone!
扰民的一家人 影响了所有人的生活
With the screaming and the yelling
每天大喊大叫的
and the leaving for work at five in the morning, even on Saturday!
早上五点就去上班 周六都不放过
And we're Jews!
而且还是犹太人
Abe and I came here normal people.
亚伯和我来的时候都是正常人
Educated, cultivated people with pride and dignity!
是受过教育 有教养 有骄傲和自尊的人
And now, I live in Queens, and I smell like onions
再看看现在 我住在皇后区 一身洋葱味
all the time. Shut up!
永不消散 闭嘴吧
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表