You can write it off. Uh, I don't know. Maybe.
钱算在业务支出里报销 不知道 也许吧
And you can see me perform.
你还可以看我表演
You've only ever seen me that one time,
你就看过那么一次
that one awful time.
还那么差的一次
You don't talk about me, do you?
你不会拿我开涮吧
Nope. I've got my Vegas set now,
不会 我有维加斯的表演套路
and it's going like gangbusters.
非常受欢迎
Come on, check the flights.
来嘛 看看航♥班♥
*- Well... - *A-B-C-D*
这个嘛 *ABCD
*EFG.* All right, all right.
*EFG.* 好 好
I'll check the flights.
我会看机票的
Hey. Look what the cat dragged in.
看看这是谁来了
This looks really sharp.
看着好整齐
I think the rug really helps define the bedroom area.
我觉得放个地毯可以划出卧室的区域
And it looks bigger.
而且看起来更大了
That's what happens when you tidy.
这就是搞卫生的效果
Tidiness makes things look bigger.
弄得干干净净会看起来更宽敞
And what's that smell?
这是什么味道
Lilacs in water.
水里的紫丁香
It's not only seasonal. It's sensational.
正当季 而且赏心悦目
So, how's Midge? How's she doing?
米琪怎么样 她还好吗
She's kicking ass.
秒杀全场
I just came back for a couple of meetings.
我就是回来开几个会
Ah, hell. My blazer's wrinkled to shit.
妈的 我的夹克皱成翔了
Not to worry.
不用担心
Wow. I should let you move in more often.
我该多让你住一住
Just give me a second or two for the iron to warm up.
等我一两秒预热一下
And I have to pee.
我想上厕所
Same place. Behind the privacy curtain.
老地方 在帘子后面
Privacy curtain. Unbelievable.
还有帘子 真不敢相信
I would like to do something with your hair.
我想帮你做一下头发
Maybe a chignon.
要不盘个发髻吧
Holy shit, you put in a bidet.
我的天 你还搞了个坐浴盆
Bernie Zucker. Howie Stapleman.
伯尼·祖克和豪伊·史泰普曼
Yeah. That's us.
是 是我们
Susie Myerson
苏西·梅耶森
of Susie Myerson and Associates.
苏西·梅耶森联合公♥司♥的
Management firm.
经纪公♥司♥
Okay. Thanks for coming.
好的 感谢你们的到来
Thanks for coming? We're waiting on someone else.
什么感谢我们到来 我们约了别人
Katharine Hepburn? Yeah, Katharine Hepburn.
凯瑟琳·赫本吗 是的 凯瑟琳·赫本
Truth be told, that was me on the phone.
老实说 电♥话♥是我打的
You... Hello, Bernie?
你 你好 伯尼
What's say we do The Rainmaker on the old Broadway.
咱们一起在百老汇演一场《造雨人》怎么样
The hell is this? Let's go, Bernie.
怎么回事 我们走吧 伯尼
Please, listen. Look, people say you two
先别走 听着 别人说你们俩
are the hottest producers on Broadway right now,
是百老汇现在最火的制♥作♥人
and I have a client that you are gonna flip over, hand to heart.
我有个你们会很感兴趣的客户 我发誓
Really. Yeah. Really.
真的吗 真的
Yale drama school. Tons of experience on stage.
耶鲁大学戏剧学院 丰富的舞台经验
Adoring crowds. She knows Elia Kazan intimately.
有粉丝团体 与伊利亚·卡赞[导演]有私交
She comes with a built-in audience.
她能自带票房♥
We're listening.
洗耳恭听
She's never done Broadway, but she's ready.
她还没上过百老汇 但她已经准备好了
You'd be very lucky to scoop her up.
挖到她可是你们的福气
I got other meetings set.
你们不答应我还能找别人
Okay. We'll bite. Who is it?
好吧 我们有兴趣 所以是谁
Sophie Lennon.
苏菲·列侬
Sophie Lennon?
苏菲·列侬
Yep.
对
It's not the name you were expecting.
看来出乎你们的意料
Yeah. Yeah, it's very amusing.
是的 非常好笑
Oh, that is too... What... what part?
要笑死了 演哪个角色
Miss Julie.
朱莉小姐
Oh, no, Strindberg? Oh, my God. I can't...
斯特林堡的吗 天啊 我
I am gonna be laughing till Passover. Yeah, okay.
我要一直笑到逾越节 好吧
Really, guys, I know comedy, so I know nothing is this funny.
讲真 我是搞喜剧的 所以我知道这话不好笑
I can't even...
我真的忍♥不住
All right, stop it!
好啦 别笑了
You had your laughs.
笑也笑完了
Now let's say we get down to brass fuckin' tacks.
现在我们讲点正事
I can make you a lot of money. You like money? I like money.
我可以帮你们赚大钱 你们爱钱吗 反正我爱
Tell me you don't like money. We like money.
有种你说你不爱 我们爱钱
Yeah, we like money.
对 我们爱
Yeah, I've seen your resumes.
我看了你们的履历
You're not exactly flawless.
你们也不是没有黑点
One of you did some musical about the Donner Party?
你们居然用"当纳聚会"当题材排音乐剧
That crack the Times made:
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》用的那招吗
The actors chewed the scenery and then each other.
演员一开始吃舞台布景 后来开始互相吃
I'm still sore. All right, look, I jotted down
我很痛心 听着 我这有一些
some stats you might be interested in.
你们可能感兴趣的内容
In the big markets, Sophie can sell out a 5,000-seater
在大剧场里 苏菲毫不费力
without breaking a sweat.
就可以卖♥♥出5000个座位
Now, last year she did two shows in one night
去年她在洛杉矶一晚表演了两场
in Los Angeles for a total of 6,500 people.
合计有6500个观众
In the smaller markets,
在小剧场里
she can sell out the biggest houses they have,
她不仅可以卖♥♥空他们最大的房♥间
and they're beggin' for extra nights.
还能让他们意犹未尽
Now, if you can get just a teeny-tiny percentage
你们只要能瞄准她
of her rabid fans to come see this show,
狂热粉中的一小部分
you have a smash.
就能席卷全场
Either of you guys in the market for a smash?
你们体验过席卷吗
The funny little redhead, Carol Burnett,
那个有趣的红毛女 卡洛尔·伯纳特
she slayed 'em in Mattress.
她在《豌豆公主》里绝了
Mm. Younger, though.
太嫩了
Sophie's got miles on her.
苏菲比她好多了
She's not bad looking.
她不算难看
Met her at a party in Oyster Bay.
我在牡蛎湾的派对上见过她一次
Pretty full of herself, though.
但她太自负了
She comes to this humbly, gentlemen.
她最近收敛多了 先生们
She knows it's a stretch, but she's up for it.
这对她来说不太容易 但她在努力
The guy part.
搭档呢
Jean. It's big enough to draw a name?
约翰 这角色戏份多吗
He's on every page. If you can get a name, someone big,
剧本里每页都有他 如果你能找到一个大人物
someone to anchor this... Someone like...
一个顶梁柱 比如
Gavin Hawk. Yes. Gavin Hawk.
盖文·霍克 对 盖文·霍克
Then this could work.
那就能行
Gavin Hawk, yeah, he'd be great.
盖文·霍克 他挺好的
Yeah. Set up a meeting with him and you.
当然 约他见一面
You bag him, we'll talk.
你能搞定他 我们再谈
Great.
太好了
Let's get some food.
弄点东西吃吧
You do a pretty good, Katharine Hepburn.
你干得不错 凯瑟琳·赫本
Oh, you should hear my Judy Holliday.
我模仿茱蒂·霍丽德更是一绝[著名演员]
Excuse me, Mr. Maisel?
您是麦瑟尔先生吧
Uh, yes?
是
I was keeping an eye out for you.
我一直在等着你来
Oh, that wasn't necessary. When Angie Calibresi heard
这倒不必 安吉·卡里布雷西
that Mrs. Maisel had a guest coming,
希望麦瑟尔夫人的客人
he wanted you to be taken care of. Who?
得到妥帖的招待 谁
Take Mr. Maisel's bag to 407.
把麦瑟尔先生的包存到407
Uh, thanks.
谢谢
Enjoy your stay.
玩得开心
I think I will.
我想我会的
The lead story in the paper's first issue
报纸的头版
needs to grab people by the neck and not let go.
一定要吸引人们的注意力
It needs to shout. In a barbaric yawp.
要呐喊 简单粗暴
How about an interview with Fidel?
用菲德尔的采访怎么样[古巴总统]
Castro? My God, that would be amazing.
卡斯特罗 太好了
What's your connection to him? I don't have a connection.
你怎么联♥系♥他吗 联♥系♥不上
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表