My ego got in the way.
是我的自负惹的祸
Teaching is an act of generosity,
教学是慷慨之举
and I was miserly.
而我太小气了
But I can't say that I
但我的确想念
haven't missed the joy of Socratic debate with you all.
和你们做苏格拉底式辩论时的快乐
The pleasure one gets in witnessing young minds striving for truth,
那种看着你们追求真♥相♥而产生的快♥感♥
the singular wonder of it,
强烈的求知欲
the joy of personal discovery,
个人探索的快乐
with freedom to make mistakes and learn from them.
有犯错并吸取教训的自♥由♥
But I think this change of pace was good for you men.
但我觉得我走了对你们来说是好的
I see now that this isn't where I belong.
我现在懂了 我不属于这里
It's where you belong.
这里属于你们
Besides him, him, him, him, him, and him.
除了他他他他他和他
I'll leave you to it, Professor.
交给你了 教授
I'll leave you to it.
交给你了
Goodbye, Professor Weissman. Goodbye, Professor Weissman.
再见 维斯曼教授 再见 维斯曼教授
Goodbye, Professor Weissman.
再见 维斯曼教授
Take care of yourself, sir.
照顾好你自己
Goodbye, boys.
再见 孩子们
Happy lives.
快乐活着
"It's simply the most flavorful syrup in the whole wide world.
"这是全世界最美味的糖浆
Pour it on your pancakes, your waffle, your French toast.
倒在你的松饼 华夫饼 法式吐司上
Smack your lips and ask for more.
让你赞不绝口 欲罢不能
Karo Pancake Syrup.
卡罗松饼糖浆
It's so good. So good.
美味 可口
So good!"
可~~好吃"
And cut.
停
We're happy, very happy. Thank you, Mrs. Maisel.
满意 满意 谢谢你 麦瑟尔夫人
You're so welcome.
不——客气
She did a great job. Thanks, Thomason.
她真不错 谢了 托马森
All we need is the check and we're on our way.
拿到钱我们就走人
The check?
钱
I thought you understood how the compensation was gonna work.
我还以为送你们商品代替钱就行
This is heavier than the tampons.
这比棉条重多了
I think mine's leaking.
我觉得我的漏了
You have got to read the contracts.
你真得先看合同了
I read the contract. This was not in the contract.
我看了 合同没写
I'm a comedian. When do I go back to being a comedian?
我是个喜剧演员 什么时候去演出
Open the door. No, you open the door.
开门 不 你开
It's running down my pants.
顺着我裤子流下来了
I'll open the door. Shit.
我来开 操
I got pancake syrup running down the inside of my pants.
松饼糖浆流进我裤子里了
It's gonna stain. Fuck.
会留印子的 操
My thighs are sticking to each other.
我的大腿要粘在一块了
"It's just off the Van Wyck Expressway."
"就在范威克快速路边"
"Then I'm heading for Ludlows Menswear.
"那我去勒德洛男装看看
Manhattan vices at Brooklyn prices."
曼哈顿的品味 布鲁克林的价"
And we're out. Good job, guys.
录好了 干的不错
Come on back in. That's it for today.
出来吧 今天收工了
Your girl free tomorrow night?
你的姑娘明晚有空吗
She's not going out with you, Dickie.
她不会跟你约会的 迪奇
For a spot, a live spot. A live spot? Fun. For what?
有个活 直播 直播 有意思 是什么
Some lady politician is sponsoring a live radio event
一个女政♥治♥家在赞助电台直播
and she wants live commercials, too.
她也想要商业广♥告♥直播
A woman running for office. I love that.
女人竞选公职 我喜欢
She wants a wholesome-sounding
她想要形象良好的
husband and wife to read whatever the copy is,
夫妻档来读台词
and we thought of you two. I'm in.
我就想到你们了 我可以
Me, too. Does it pay?
我也可 有钱吗
And not in tampons or corn syrup?
不要棉条或糖浆
It pays. We'll do it.
有钱 我们干
See you, gang. Bye, guys.
再见 伙计们 拜拜
Hey, don't leave your syrup.
糖浆带走
Eh, put it on your pancakes.
送你配松饼
It's so good!
可~~好吃
Paging Dr. Rosenthal.
呼叫罗森塞尔医生
Please report to Urology.
请到泌尿外科
Dr. Rosenthal to Urology, please.
罗森塞尔医生请到泌尿外科
Hello, Maureen. How are you this fine spring day?
早啊 莫琳 春光无限好 你呢
You're behind schedule, Dr. Ettenberg.
你进度落后了 艾登伯格医生
That's not the right answer, Maureen.
你没回答我的话 莫琳
I'm very fine, Doctor. That's better.
我很好 医生 这才对嘛
And I promise to catch up. You always promise.
我保证赶上计划 你只会说说
Benjamin.
本杰明
Mrs. Weissman?
维斯曼夫人
Hello. Uh, whatwhat're you doing here?
你好 你来这干嘛
Oh, Benjamin, I feel so sick.
本杰明 我好不舒服
Well, good thing you're at the hospital,
那正好你在医院
that's kind of what we specialize in.
治病救人我专业
No, Benjamin, I'm sick with guilt,
不 本杰明 我是内疚
about you and Miriam,
你和米里亚姆
about pushing the two of you together.
非要撮合你们
Oh, Mrs. Weissman... About getting your hopes up
维斯曼夫人 给了你希望
and uprooting your life and causing you to make plans
让你重寻轨迹 害你规划未来
that didn't pan out because of her,
又因为她不能实现
because I set you up with her.
是我撮合你们俩的
It's all my fault. No, no, Mrs. Weissman...
都是我的错 不不 维斯曼夫人
I didn't understand how serious this phase was
我之前不知道米里亚姆
that Miriam was going through, this comedy thing.
要当喜剧演员是认真的
My timing was off.
我没把握好时机
You're being too hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻了
Miriam was just not the right girl for you.
米里亚姆不适合你
She was weird, yes, but there's weird and there's weird.
她很奇怪 但是奇怪有很多种
And I thought I knew which weird she was,
我以为我知道她是哪种
but apparently I didn't. Rose.
但显然我不懂 罗斯
Midge was the right kind of weird for me.
米琪的奇怪是我喜欢的那种
She was?
是吗
Look, I've been with a lot of women...
我交往过很多女人
I'd heard that. Not an excessive amount.
听说了 也没有那么多
Oh, no, of course not. But enough to have experience...
当然当然 但足够我判断
A lot of experience. But less than many others.
很足够 但比很多人少
I'm sure that's true. What I'm trying to say is that
那肯定 我想说的是
you have nothing, nothing, to feel guilty about.
你不用 完全不用愧疚
Really?
真的吗
Midge was right for me.
米琪适合我
I just was not right for her.
只是我不适合她
You're not just saying that?
你不是说给我听的吧
You did a nice thing, Rose,
你做了件好事 罗斯
a very nice thing,
非常好的事
and you are very sweet for coming here today.
你今天来这 真的太好了
Have a very good life, Benjamin. Will you do that?
请你幸福 本杰明 好吗
I will.
好的
Benjamin, did you really buy a townhouse for the two of you?
本杰明 你真的买♥♥了排屋要当新房♥吗
Yes, but don't worry, I'm very rich.
嗯 别担心 我很有钱
That isn't helping.
这话让我更难过了
Can you get that, Abe? It's probably for me.
接下电♥话♥ 亚伯 应该是找我的
Then why don't you get it? 'Cause I'm in the other room.
那你怎么不来接 因为我在另一个房♥间
Then just come in here and get it yourself.
那你过来 自己接
I'm not wearing pants.
我没穿裤子
I'll get it. Thank you.
我来接 谢谢
Maisel residence.
麦瑟尔家
Hello. I'm calling for Abe Weissman.
你好 我找亚伯·维斯曼
Asher, it's Abe. Oh, hello, Abe.
艾什尔 我是亚伯 你好 亚伯
This is a surprise.
真没想到
What surprise? You sent me that thing you wrote for me to read.
没想到 是你把你写的东西寄给我的
That was two months ago. I thought it was a bill.
那都两个月前了 我以为是账单
So you finally got around to reading it?
所以你终于看完了吗
Yup. Twice.
嗯 看了两次
You went to my play. I did.
你去看我的剧了 是的
I specifically told you not to go to my play.
我有叮嘱你别去看
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表