Your tea, Mrs. Weissman,
你的茶 维斯曼夫人
and an apricot rugelach on the house.
送你一个杏桃可颂
You remembered. Thank you, Darla.
你记得我爱吃 谢谢 黛拉
You're not in as much as before, Mrs. Weissman.
你最近没那么常来了 维斯曼夫人
Yes, well, we decided to give up our apartment.
嗯 我们决定放弃公♥寓♥
So big, so drafty.
太大太通风
So now we're in a wonderful house in Forest Hills.
我们现在住森林小丘超棒的别♥墅♥里
Do you know it?
你知道吗
That's Queens, isn't it?
皇后区 对吗
Yes, it's Queens.
是的 皇后区
Here, Darla.
给 黛拉
I'll pay now, so you can go about your tasks.
我先结账 你继续忙
I'll bring your change. Thank you.
给你找零 谢谢
Rose Weissman? Such a stranger.
罗斯·维斯曼 好久不见
Oh, hello, Corinne. How are you?
你好 科琳恩 你好吗
I'm well. And you?
我很好 你呢
Astrid had her baby.
我媳妇生了
Boy or girl? His bris is tomorrow.
男孩女孩 明天割礼
Mazel tov.
恭喜
When was the last time we saw each other?
我们上一次见是什么时候了
Not since the Benjamin debacle.
本杰明那事黄了后就没见了
Oh, they came so close.
他们差点成了
Yes, so close.
对啊 差点
Boy, were we all stunned.
天 我们都震惊了
Benjamin Ettenberg, the Holy Grail of bachelors,
本杰明·艾登伯格 黄金单身汉
head over heels in love.
被迷得神魂颠倒
So quickly, marriage, a townhouse.
太快了 以为要结婚 还买♥♥了排屋
A townhouse? For him and Miriam?
排屋 给他和米里亚姆的
Big enough for a family. So gorgeous.
一家人够住了 可美了
I didn't know.
我不知道
Well, maybe Miriam didn't know, either.
或许米里亚姆也不知道
Oh, I just feel so foolish. Why?
我真是太蠢了 为什么
I was the one who pushed the two of them together.
是我非要撮合他们
Such a stupid thing. Stupid? Please.
蠢死了 蠢 别这么说
After your track record? What track record?
你撮合了好几对呢 什么好几对
Remember,
记得吗
you put the Heifetz boy with the Feinstein girl?
你撮合了海飞兹小伙子和范斯坦那姑娘
Just suggested it at canasta,
玩卡纳斯塔纸牌时提议的
and now they have three kids. That was one time.
他们现在都三个娃了 就那一次
In the Catskills,
在卡茨基尔山
you told Sara Halpern to dance with Mel Kleinman,
你叫莎拉·哈尔彭去和麦尔·克莱门跳舞
and now they're married with one on the way.
他们现在结婚了 都怀上了
The list goes on and on.
你还撮合了不少呢
Really, Corinne, they're all just shots in the dark.
说真的 科琳恩 他们就是碰巧中了
Well, then you're the Annie Oakley of matchmaking.
那你就是媒婆界的安妮·奥克利[神枪手]
If you could only help my Shira.
你要能帮我家希拉就好了
She's still on the market?
她还"待售"吗
She's dayold bread. Oh, Corinne.
隔夜面包没人要 科琳恩
Well, what can you do?
还能怎么办呢
At least there'll be someone to look after me in my old age.
至少有人给我养老
It was nice to see you, Rose.
很高兴见到你 罗斯
Say hello to Abe? I will.
帮我问好亚伯 好的
The butcher's boy. Beg pardon?
屠夫的儿子 什么
Melvin Goldfarb. He was studying law.
马尔文·戈德法布 在学法
Then he turned to veterinary medicine.
然后去学兽医学了
I didn't know.
我不知道
And your daughter has all those cats.
你女儿有那么多猫猫
Six, and a dog, and a pot-bellied pig.
六只 还有条狗 还有头肥猪
You're a natural, Rose.
天生媒婆啊 罗斯
I'm taking her shopping.
我带她去逛街
Corinne?
科琳恩
How many floors to Benjamin's townhouse?
本杰明的排屋有多少层
Four, at least, and a yard,
四层 最少 还有个花♥园♥
and now it's on the market, discounted.
现在待售 便宜得很
So gorgeous. Bye, Rose.
超美 拜 罗斯
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Simon!
西蒙
Simon!
西蒙
Hello.
你好啊
I got to go.
我得走了
Simon!
西蒙
Simon, wait.
西蒙 等等
Simon!
西蒙
Excuse me.
让一下
Simon, wait!
西蒙 等等
It's me, Abe.
是我 亚伯
Wait!
等等
Simon!
西蒙
It's Abe Weissman! Wait!
是我亚伯·维斯曼 等等
Simon! Simon! Simon!
西蒙 西蒙 西蒙
Abe.
亚伯
What a surprise. Hello, Simon.
没想到啊 好啊 西蒙
I thought I'd never catch up to you.
我还以为我追不上你了
You're in very good shape.
你身材不错啊
I play a little squash. So what can I do for you?
偶尔玩壁球 找我什么事吗
Nothing. I was just taking a stroll around campus
没事 我就是在学校里逛
for old times' sake and I happened to spot you.
回想过去 凑巧看到了你
Lucky me.
我真走运
How's the family? There he is.
家人怎么样 他在这呢
Oh, everyone's fit as a fiddle. That's him.
都很健康 那是他
Sir? And, uh, your wife?
先生 你的老婆呢
She's well? Uh, sure.
她好吗 当然
We should get together,
我们该聚聚
the four of us. We should, we really should.
我们四个 好的 当然
Before 1965, if possible.
最好1965年之前聚
I really have to go now, Abe.
我真的要走了 亚伯
I don't want to keep you. I just wanted to say hello.
我不想耽误你 我只是想打个招呼
Hello.
你好
Bye.
拜
All right, then, gang. Now let's roll up our sleeves
好吧 同学们 我们撸起袖子
and see if we can tackle these vector identities.
看他们解没解出这些重要向量等式
Abbie,
阿比
why are you working out this section with a Levi-Civita symbol?
你为什么要用勒维奇维塔符号♥来算这部分
Let us in on your methodology here.
解释一下你的方法
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊
Professor Weissman.
维斯曼教授
Hello, Professor Weissman. Hope I'm not disturbing you.
你好 维斯曼教授 希望没有打扰到你们
I just wanted to stop by. But not to teach?
我就来看看 不教吗
That's right, not to teach.
是的 不教
So good to see all of you. How are you doing?
见到你们太好了 你们还好吗
Truman, you look well. Your complexion, it's so clear.
杜鲁门 你看起来不错 你的肤色好好
I've been sleeping wonderfully since...
我最近睡得很好自从
well, I last saw you.
没见你之后
Good to hear. Sleep is very important.
很好 睡觉很重要哦
And Kevin. Lance.
凯文 我叫兰斯
You're holding yourself well. I'm taking boxing lessons.
我看你壮了嘛 我在上拳击课
Really? So that no one will ever pick on me again.
真的吗 这样就不会再有人找我麻烦了
Wonderful. I wouldn't want anyone to do that.
好极了 我可不想别人欺负你
And Abbie, you're still here?
阿比 你还在学校呢
YYes, sir. Okay.
是的 先生 行吧
Well, these are great boys, Professor.
这些都是优秀青年呐 教授
They all deserve their place here,
他们值得坐在这教室里
all but six.
但有六个人不是
And I just want you to know,
我只是想你们知道
all the angst that pervaded this room,
这里之前弥漫的忧虑
all the tsuris it caused, it was me.
之前那些问题 是因为我
I made you sweat.
是我让你们出汗
I made you nervous.
是我让你们紧张
I made you break out in hives and run home to your mommies.
我让你们起了荨麻疹 跑回家找妈妈
For the record, I didn't run. I didn't.
说明一下 我没跑 我真没有
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表