Get to live?
能活多久
For me, it's the age of 67. But you're 62, so...
我是活到67岁 你已经62了啊
I have to die in five years. This is morbid.
我五年内必须死 太离谱了
I get to live till I'm 69,
我可以活到69岁
assuming I don't get hit by a bus.
前提是我没被车撞死
Now, obviously, if I die early, say at age 65,
显然 我早死的话 比如65死了
then those two years can be added to your mother's.
多的两年就可以加到你妈头上
So I'll get to live till I'm 71.
然后我就可以活到71啦
Either which way, I need to be dead by 1965.
不管怎样 我1965年前必须死
Need any help...
可以帮你一把...
**La-di-di, la-di-di-dah, La-di-di-dah...*
*啦滴滴 啦滴滴哒 啦滴滴哒
Third base line, fifth row.
靠近三垒线 第五排
Best seats you've ever had.
没坐过这么好的位置吧
What did I do to deserve this? What did you do?
我这是积什么德了 你积什么德
I was able to reach you after offering them
其他六个人都拒绝我了
to six other people who turned me down.
我才有机会把票送到你手上
I'm touched, really.
好感动 真的
Hey, there he is.
你在这呢
I heard you were camping here.
听说你在这扎营了
Just for the time being, Donny. Time being?
暂时而已 唐尼 暂时吗
I heard two months.
听说两个月了啊
But he's at home all the time.
但他经常在家的
For the kids. I'm there to put them to bed,
看孩子 要哄他们睡觉
I am there when they wake up,
他们醒来我也在身边
I am there for every meal, even snacks.
每顿饭每顿零食我都陪着
It's just when Imogene goes to bed,
只是伊莫金上♥床♥睡觉后
I come here and go to bed.
我到这里来睡
With Joel? That's weird.
和乔尔睡吗 好奇怪
Not in his bed. In that bed.
不是一张床 我睡那张
With Ethan? That's weirder.
和伊森吗 更奇怪了
Not when Ethan's here.
伊森在的时候当然没有
When he's here, I lay out fabric on the floor
他在的时候 我在地上铺块布
and make a pillow out of bolts of cloth.
然后拿布匹做枕头
That's weird, too. I can't keep explaining it, Donny.
也很奇怪 我不能继续解释了 唐尼
They're gonna patch it up any day, Don.
他们随时可能和好的 唐
That's the point. Any day.
这是重点 对的 随时
I hope so 'cause it's weird.
希望如此啰 真的很奇怪
Got to pick up charcoal for our barbecue this weekend.
我去拿这周烧烤要用的炭
See you tonight, Joel. Yeah, see you, Arch.
晚上见 乔尔 好的 阿奇
In case you were wondering,
怕你还不懂
this is why you were my seventh call.
这就是我第七个找你的原因
Uh, Joel.
乔尔
What happened? He walked headfirst into the pipe.
怎么了 他一头撞上了水管
It was sitting there plain as day where it always is,
管子跟往常一样 待在那么明显的地方
and he walked right into it.
他就直接撞上了
How hard you hit? Am I dead?
撞得有多重 我死了吗
No. Then not hard enough.
没有 那就不够重
Come on, let's stand you up.
来吧 扶你起来
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
What? The night she kicked me out.
什么 她把我赶出去那晚
You were there, I did nothing.
你在的 我什么也没干
And not just 'cause you socked me in the face.
虽然你把我打得鼻青脸肿
I know, Arch. I love her, Joel.
我知道 阿奇 我爱她 乔尔
I love Imogene so much. I miss her.
我很爱伊莫金 我想她了
Well, have you told her?
那你跟她说了吗
It's so cold between us. I can't.
我们闹那么僵 我没法说
It'll change. She was my first.
会好的 她是我初恋
There's never been anyone else. Never?
从来没和别人瞎混 从没吗
Never. That's weird.
从没有 奇怪了
Can you help in some way?
你有没有点用
I'll get some water.
我去倒点水
She'll come around. She won't.
她会想通的 她不会
She will. She misses you,too.
她会的 她也想你了
Did you talk to her? Did Midge?
你跟她聊了吗 还是米琪聊了
No, but of course she does.
没聊 但她肯定想你啊
I'll see you tonight. See you tonight.
今晚见 今晚见
After I read the kids a story.
给孩子读完故事后
I'll make us some tea.
我到时准备点茶
Good morning. Good morning.
早 早
Good morning.
早
Good morning, Chester.
早 切斯特
Sounded like you slept well.
听起来你睡得不错啊
Was I snoring? Or asphyxiating.
我有打鼾吗 或者呼吸暂停
Either way, I liked it.
不管哪个 我都喜欢
How would you like your eggs today, Chester?
想吃什么蛋 切斯特
Raw.
生吃
Okay, Jackie, first,
好了 杰基 首先
how the fuck you figured subletting to another person
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的 我不在家
while I was gone was appropriate,
你就分租给别人
I don't know.
我不知道
Second, you sub-sublet to a guy who's practically stalking me.
其次 你还分租给一个跟踪我的人
He didn't say he knew you.
他没说他认识你啊
Thought it would be a deal breaker. Crisscross.
本以为谈不成的 心意相通
Hello?
喂
I'm excited.
我很激动
Sophie, hi.
苏菲 好啊
Not as excited as I was for that menage a trois
没有跟文森特·普莱斯和艾索尔·摩曼[均为演员]
with Vincent Price and Ethel Merman, but close.
三人同居时那么激动 但差不多了
Lovely.
行吧
Open your door. Open my door?
打开你的门 打开我的门
I've sent you a token.
我给你送了礼物
Jackie, open the door.
杰基 开门
I think you'll like them.
你会喜欢的
I hunted and hunted and finally found the perfect pair.
我找啊找 终于找到了完美的一对
Holy shit. What is it?
我了个去 是什么
Fucking birds.
鸟
We got the birds.
收到鸟了
This is a no-pet household.
这里不准养宠物
The birds sing,
鸟儿的歌♥
as you have given me the gift of song.
就好像你送给了我歌♥声
Allowing my voice to soar freely.
让我的歌♥声自♥由♥翱翔
It really wasn't necessary.
没必要破费的
It's not fair if she gets to keep them. I'll deal with this.
凭什么她能留下鸟 我会处理的
Look, Chester had a cat,
切斯特有只猫
but I wouldn't allow it,
但我不准养
and he couldn't find someone to take it,
他找不到人收养
so he had to drown it in the Hudson.
所以他不得不把猫淹死在哈德逊河
Did you read Walter Winchell last night?
你昨晚读沃尔特·温切尔的文章了吗
About the buzz surrounding Miss Julie?
关于《朱莉小姐》的热议
No. Uh, that's great.
没 但很好啊
He said there's buzz?
他说有热议了吗
I don't know why it took me this long to trod the boards again.
我不懂 我怎么现在才再登舞台
You are the real thing, Sophie. You came through.
你有真本事的 苏菲 你挺过来了
As did you, my little bird.
你也是 我的小小鸟
I'll see you at the opening,
首演见
and we'll take that bow together.
我们一起向观众致谢
And by "We," I mean me.
我说的"我们" 就是我自己
See you at the opening. Bye.
首演见 拜
I'm going to the opening of Miss Julie, too.
我也要去《朱莉小姐》的首演
You fucking are not.
滚你妈♥逼♥
Oh, look at that.
你看啊
What. There, on the floor.
什么 那 地上
Is that a dollar? I think it is.
一元钱吗 是的吧
You don't see that every day.
你之前可不会注意这个
Poor sap's gonna miss it when he realizes he doesn't have it.
当人意识到自己没有时 才会想念
I don't know, it's only a dollar.
不知道 才一块钱
Yeah, it's only a dollar.
嗯 也就一块钱
59th Street...
第59街
This is me. See you back at the asylum.
我到了 收♥容♥所♥[莫伊舍家]见
Hurry, before the door closes.
快 门要关了
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表