Miriam!
米里亚姆
There's a man on the phone.
有男的打电♥话♥找你
What man? Who is it?
什么男人 谁啊
A mean man, an angry man.
嘴巴毒脾气暴的男人
He says if you're not on the subway in ten minutes,
他说你十分钟内不上地铁的话
you'll be late. What time is it?
就要迟到了 几点了啊
"Get her ass on that fuckin' subway!"
"妈的让她赶紧上地铁"
And that's one of the nicer things he said to me.
这话都算他嘴巴干净的了
Tell him I'm coming.
跟他说我来了
What am I, your secretary? I'm coming!
我是你的秘书吗 我这就来
Who's in the bathroom?! And he thought I was a man.
谁在厕所啊 他还觉得我是男的
Moishe, get out of the bathroom! Why in the world
莫伊舍 快出厕所 怎么会有人
would he think I was a man?
把我当成男人的
I'm coming, Susie, I'm coming!
我来了 苏西 我来了
I will be on time, I promise!
我会准时的 我保证
Susie? Who would name a boy Susie?
苏西 谁给男的取名苏西啊
Hands! Elbow! Foot!
手 手肘 脚
Lox? Hands!
熏鲑鱼 手拿开
Go, go, go, go, go!
冲冲冲
Excuse me! Coming through!
抱歉 借过
Morning.
早啊
Right on time. Told ya.
刚好踩点 我就说吧
Morning, guys. Hi, Irene.
大家早 艾琳早
Let's get a mic check.
快试音
Mic check. Uno, dos. Uno, dos.
我试试 一二 一二[西语]
Good for me, Dickie.
没问题 迪基
Let's do it. Take it from the top, Midge.
开工吧 从头开始 米琪
Housewife? What else?
主妇那条吗 不然呢
Rolling.
开录
"Paramus Ford has the best deals in town.
"帕拉默斯的福特车大减价啦
They're so good that even I can understand the savings...
优♥惠♥力度大到我都能搞懂
and I'm a woman!"
我可是女人诶"
Perfecto. Next.
完美 下一条
"With its natural mildness and gorgeous aftertaste,
"自然温和的口感 唇间迷人的余味
more expectant mothers prefer Pall Mall cigarettes
波迈香烟是准妈妈们的
over any other brand."
不二之选"
Can they prove that? No idea. Next.
有证据吗 不知道 过
"Run to buy hosiery that never runs at B. Altman's nylon sale.
"速来奥尔特曼百货 促销抢♥购♥不会勾丝的尼龙裤♥袜♥
Ends Thursday."
活动周四截止"
I used to work at B. Altman.
我在那工作过诶
Don't care. Next.
不关心 下一条
"Bell Brothers Shoes is opening a brand-new Staten Island location,
"贝尔兄弟鞋店的新分店将在斯塔滕岛开张
and we're opening with a bang."
届时将盛大开幕"
Holy fuck!
我♥操♥
Sorry. No one told me about balloons.
抱歉 没人说会戳气球啊
That is seriously fucked up, Dickie!
太过分了 迪基
A little warning next time!
下次提醒下行吗
The big balloon next to her head wasn't a tip-off?
她脑瓜边放个大气球 还没料到吗
I'm gonna need a minute.
我得歇一会
She's gonna need a minute now, Dickie.
她要缓缓了 迪基
This is very upsetting!
搞什么啊
Jesus Christ, she's so fragile.
老天爷啊 她好娇嫩
Great job. Thank you, sir.
很出色 谢谢你 先生
Sign here.
签这里
Got another housewife spot at 12:30, you interested?
十二点半那场还缺个主妇 有兴趣吗
We'll take it. Five bucks, we can retire now.
接了 五元诶 可以退休了
This game is piecework. You do a lot, you make a lot.
这一行按单计薪的 接得多赚得多
Let's go. Later, guys.
快走 回见
See you at 12:30. And don't be late!
十二点半见 别迟到了
Come on.
快点
Studio B!
B录音棚
Midge Maisel, here for her 9:00.
米琪·麦瑟尔 九点的活
Nice and punctual. Here's the script.
很准时哦 稿子在这
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您
It's a spot for a business in the Bronx.
是布朗克斯一家公♥司♥的广♥告♥
I'm playing a fouryearold girl? Guess so.
我演四岁小女孩啊 是啊
Why didn't you just get a four-year-old girl?
干嘛不直接找四岁小女孩
They can't read. Check the mic.
她们不识字 快试音
One-two, one-two, I'm a little girl.
一二 一二 我是小女森
There's my next source of nightmares.
我又一个噩梦之源
So it's just you today. We fill in the dad part later.
今天你录就行 爸爸的部分之后再补
Got it. Rolling.
好的 录制
"Look at that. I want it."
"快看呀 我想要"
Sounds good. Next line?
不错 下一句
"It's so big, Daddy." Wait.
"好大呀 爹地" 等下
What. Is this pornography?
咋了 是黄♥片♥用的吗
It's not pornography. Sounds like pornography.
不是黄♥片♥ 听起来很黄
It's not pornography.
不是黄♥片♥的
Keep going, from the last line.
接着上一句念
"It's so big, Daddy. I want to lick it."
"好大哦 爹地 我想舔一口"
This is pornography.
就是搞黄色
Definitely pornography. No, no, look,
绝对黄色 不不 是这样
she's a kid out with her dad,
这个女孩和爸爸出门
he's buying her an ice cream bar.
爸爸要给她买♥♥冰棒
At a cathouse. Not at a cathouse.
在妓院买♥♥吧 不是妓院
This is pornography. It's not pornography!
这很色情 一点也不色
Hey, that's my competition!
喂 那是我对手啊
It's piecework, Dickie. You do a lot, you make a lot.
按单计薪嘛 迪基 接得多赚得多
12:30, don't forget.
十二点半别忘了
Hands. Belt buckle.
手 皮带扣
Breath. Heel.
口臭 鞋跟
Tuna fish? Elbow.
金枪鱼 手肘
Hat. Cab?
帽子 打车吗
Cab. Fart.
打车 屁味
Hands.
手拿开啊
Hey, keep it running. Wait for us.
搞快点啊 等着我们
"Soft and gentle, so comfortable,
"柔软温和的舒适触感
And so easy to carry.
便于随身携带
A month's supply fits easily into your purse.
皮包轻松容下当月的量
So try Pursettes, ladies.
姑娘们请购随心宝[棉条]
No one will ever know who came to visit."
说不准哪个'亲戚'会来造访"
Well done.
非常好
Thank you, Mrs. Maisel. You're very welcome.
谢谢你 麦瑟尔夫人 太客气了
Thanks, Susie. All I need is the check.
谢谢苏西 支票给我就好
The check?
支票
I thought you understood how the compensation was gonna work.
我以为你知道我们付薪的方式
I'll get the door. I'll get the door.
我来开门 我来开门
You told everybody these things were easy to carry.
你不是词里嚷嚷着"便于随身携带"嘛
For the record, they said nothing about paying us in tampons.
我澄清下 他们没跟我说过付棉条哈
A lifetime supply.
够用一辈子了
Would they do this to a man, huh?
他们会这样对男人吗
Would they pay him whatever a tampon equivalent is for a guy?
会用棉条类似的东西来抵男人的薪水吗
Men don't even have a tampon equivalent. Men suck.
男人根本不需要类似的东西 傻♥逼♥男人
Got enough to get the Rockettes to menopause.
都够火箭女郎舞蹈团用到绝经了
I'll make it work.
我有办法的
These things must have a street value.
这玩意总能卖♥♥个价吧
You are not selling tampons on the street.
你别在大街上卖♥♥棉条
I'll do what I got to do. Downtown, driver.
我也得混口饭啊 去市区 师♥傅♥
I'm starving. Sorry.
饿死了 对不起
Food. Later.
吃饭 再说
Look out!
小心
Coming through.
借过
Midge, this is Pete Drummond.
米琪 这是皮特·德拉蒙德
He owns Pete's Mortuary Services in Brooklyn,
是布鲁克林区皮特殡仪馆的老板
and this is Mrs. Drummond.
这是他的夫人
Nice to meet you, Mr. Drummond, Mrs. Drummond.
幸会 德拉蒙德先生和夫人
Likewise. Nice to meet you.
幸会 很高兴认识你
Hey, I assume you're past the point of needing these?
你大概过了用棉条的年纪吧
Pete wrote the spot.
皮特写的词
I'll let him fill you in on what he's looking for.
让他给你讲讲感情基调
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表