Oh, you shut up, putz!
你闭嘴吧 蠢蛋
Can't you recognize a complete psychotic break
现在的情况 你难道看不出来
when you see one?! I'm calling the cops!
我已经精神崩溃了吗 我要报♥警♥了
Oh, go back inside!
赶紧回你家去吧
You want to see a show?
你想看戏吗
Get in your car and drive to Manhattan.
自己开车去曼哈顿看去
Why isn't there a movie theater in this godforsaken wasteland
为什么这个破地方连个电影院都没有
you people call a neighborhood?
你们这是什么破社区
There's one on Metropolitan, asshole!
大都会就有电影院 傻♥逼♥
You have got to get ahold of yourself.
你最好控制控制你自己
Me? Me?!
我 你说我
If you don't mind my saying so,
如果你不介意的话
I think you're taking this relocation very badly.
我觉得你还没消化好搬家这个事儿
Maybe you should talk to someone.
也许你应该找人聊聊
Now, normally, I don't believe in psychiatry,
一般来说 我不相信精神科
but in your case, it might be a good idea,
但是你这种情况 可能会对你有帮助
because you're nuts.
因为你就是个疯子
Just don't talk about us.
别提我们就行
Freddy's gonna stay for lunch!
弗雷迪要留下吃午餐
Oh, what do you want?
哦 你想吃什么
I got chicken, I've got peanut butter,
我有鸡肉 还有花生酱
I've got peanut butter and jelly, I've got soup.
我有花生酱加果酱 还有汤
I've got chicken soup, tomato soup,
我还有鸡汤 番茄汤
vegetable soup...
蔬菜汤
Miguel, is this funny?
米格尔 这个搞笑吗
"This humidity in Florida is so unrelenting,
"佛罗里达的湿度持续上升
even my mother thinks it should calm down."
就连我妈都觉得它该冷静一点"
No.
不好笑
Really, take your time.
真的假的 你再品品
One more. And one for yourself.
再来一杯 给你也来一杯
It'll seem funnier then.
说不定就好笑了
Good book? Not yet.
书好看吗 不算书
Can I buy you a drink? Got one coming.
能请你喝一杯吗 我已经点了
Put it on my tab. Oh, no thank you.
记我账上 不用了 谢谢
Very sweet, but I'm working.
很有风度 但我要工作
Really? Working?
真的吗 工作
Well, this hotel certainly draws a nicer class of working girls.
那这家酒店确实吸引了批优质姑娘
Yeah, look, Mom, I'm not a hooker.
听着 我当妈了 不是鸡
I'm working on my act,
我在准备演出
and I can pay for my own drink.
而且我给得起酒钱
Okay. Modern woman.
好吧 现代女性
Maybe I should just keep you company
那我陪着你吧
so no other man makes the mistake I just did.
免得其他男人像我一样出糗
I appreciate you wanting to be the savior of my reputation,
感谢您为我的名声保驾护航
but I'm busy writing dick jokes,
但我正忙着写黄色废料
so if you don't mind...
如果你不介意的话...
Number three really paints a picture.
第三条挺有画面感
What on earth are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
I am living here. In Florida?
我住在这 在佛罗里达啊
At some point, every Jew must live in Florida.
犹太人总得在佛罗里达住住
It's in the Torah.
《摩西五经》说的
You know, it's weird, I never picture you living anywhere.
很奇怪 我从没想过你也要有地方住
You just exist.
你就老是在
Well, sorry to disappoint you,
抱歉让你失望了
but I do live places, and right now, it's here.
但我确实需要有地方住 目前是这里
I got a key, I get mail, I wear an apron.
有钥匙 有信箱 我还穿围裙
Must go good with that tie.
跟领带配很帅吧
I heard Shy was in town,
我听说夏伊在城里
so I thought I would stop by and say hello.
就想着过来打声招呼
Hello.
哈啰
Good-bye.
拜拜
You want to sit?
要坐吗
3:00 in the afternoon,
下午三点
a pen, a notebook and a drink.
一支笔 一个笔记本 一杯酒
All you need is a social disease,
再染上点性病
and you are officially a road comic.
你就是正宗路演喜剧家了
How long are you in town?
你在城里待多久
Two frizzfilled weeks. Good.
满满当当两周 真好
I am heading out of town for a couple of days
我打算出城去几天
to make some money.
想赚点钱
Apparently, "Alimony" means "Money."
此处"钱"等于"赡养费"
I did not know that.
这我真不知道
When I get back, we should grab a drink.
等我回来 咱们喝一杯
I would love that.
我很乐意
I will give you a ring.
到时候打电♥话♥给你
I was serious about number three.
我真的觉得第三条不错
The comparison to William Frawley is particularly inspired.
拿威廉·佛拉里[演员]作比较很妙
Get in.
上车
Rose?
罗斯
Get in the cab, Abe, right now.
上车 亚伯 赶紧
But where are we going?
去哪儿
It's dinner time. I'm hungry.
该吃晚饭了 我饿了
She's made stuffed cabbage. Move over.
她做了白菜卷 快挪
Mama? Papa?
妈妈 爸爸
Oh, thank God this is the right hotel.
感谢上天 我们找对地方了
I know you told us, but I wasn't sure,
我知道你说过 但我不确定
and your father wasn't listening.
你♥爸♥也没认真听
What are you doing here?
你们来这干什么
Well, I hate Moishe and Shirley.
我讨厌莫伊舍和雪莉
Yes. But did something specific happen?
我知道 具体发生什么了
Shirley was screaming in the street,
雪莉在街上大喊大叫
and then I started screaming in the street,
结果我也开始跟着她吼叫
and I called a man a putz. I wasn't there for that part.
我还骂别人是傻子 这部分我没参与
I was on the subway,
我在地铁上办公
because they won't let me have my friends over.
因为他们不愿意接待我的朋友
She made Zelda take off her uniform.
她让塞尔达脱了制♥服♥
And she is using stuffed cabbage in a very punitive manner.
而且她用白菜卷报复我们
So, the next thing I know, I threw some things in a suitcase,
结果我就随便带了点行李
I grabbed your father, we got in the cab.
拉着你♥爸♥上了车
Took the cab to the train station.
坐车去了火车站
Got on the train. Headed west.
坐上火车 往西去
We hit Dayton and thought, "Cows?"
我们到了达顿 想到"牛"
So we headed south. And thought of you.
所以我们又往南 想到你
So we headed east. Then south again.
所以我们又往东 又回到南边
And here we are. I'm sorry, we should've called.
然后就到这了 抱歉 应该先打个电♥话♥的
We just didn't want to stop moving.
我们只是不想停下来
In case they were coming after us.
免得被他们追上
Well, I think it's great.
这很好啊
You can stay here.
你们可以留在这
We'll have a mini family vacation,
我们来个家庭短假
and you can finally see my show.
你们终于可以看我表演了
It's comedy or cabbage.
不看表演就吃白菜
Rose.
罗斯
Okay.
好吧
Well, you'd better be funny.
你最好有趣点
There you go!
就这么定了
Okay. Tonight you'll stay in my room.
今晚你们住我房♥间
You relax, shower, order room service,
放松一下 洗个澡 叫客房♥服务
and then tomorrow you'll come to my show,
明天来看我的表演
and then I'll introduce you to Shy Baldwin.
我介绍你们认识夏伊·鲍德温
Take my key.
我钥匙给你们
Wait, where will you sleep? Oh, don't worry about me.
等等 那你住哪儿 别担心我
I'll bunk with one of the girls from the band.
我找乐队里的女孩挤挤就行
Now, anything you need, get it and sign it to the room, and...
需要什么都记在房♥间账上
What smells like onions?
哪来一股洋葱味
All right, we're off.
好的 我们走了
Abe, get the bags.
亚伯 拿包
Thank you for the room.
谢谢你的房♥间
Can't wait to see your show.
期待你的表演
Shit.
操
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表