What about you, Mrs. Maisel?
那你呢 麦瑟尔夫人
Are you actually a Mrs. Maisel?
你真是麦瑟尔的夫人吗
Yes and no, and yes again, though, eventually, no.
是啊 然后不是 然后又是 最终会不是
I've had a lot of champagne. Translate, please.
我喝了好多香槟 麻烦说清楚点
I was a Mrs. Maisel, and then we broke up,
我曾是麦瑟尔夫人 然后我们分手了
and then we un-broke up, and then we got divorced,
又复合了 然后我们离婚了
and then we got remarried,
又复婚了
and now we're filing for divorce again.
我们现在又在申请离婚
Not sure what's confusing you.
不知道你哪里不懂
You still love him?
你还爱他吗
Oh, now, Shy, you never ask a girl "How old are you?"
夏伊啊夏伊 绝不能问女人"你几岁"
or "How much do you weigh?"
或"你多重"
Or "Do you love your ex-husband?"
或"你还爱你前夫吗"
How about you? You ever been married?
那你呢 结过婚吗
Me? No.
我 没有啦
I've been on the road since I was 16.
我16岁就开始路演了
You don't want a family?
你不想要个家庭吗
I got Reggie.
我有雷吉啊
Reggie's my mother, my father, my brother, my jailor.
雷吉就是我老妈 老爸 老哥 狱卒
You've been friends for a long time.
你们当朋友很久了
Forever.
久到不行
Yeah, forever.
真的久到不行
I know sometimes he feels like an overpaid babysitter,
我知道有时候他就像我的高薪保姆
but I really need him around.
但我真的需要他
Susie's sort of my Reggie, without the overpaid part.
苏西就像是我的雷吉 但不是高薪
I can tell you this much, Reggie would be mad as hell right now.
我可以告诉你 雷吉现在肯定气疯了
'Cause you fired your whole band?
因为你炒了你整个乐队
No. He's used to that.
不 这个他习惯了
He'd lose his mind seeing me on this boat.
知道我在船上他会气坏的
Isn't it your boat?
这不是你的船吗
I'm under strict orders not to take it out of the harbor.
我被严禁不准开船离港
You're kidding. He doesn't want me on boats
逗我的吧 他不想我上船
or motorcycles or bicycles or surfing or walking
或骑摩托车 或骑自行车 或冲浪 或散步
or crawling or near kids who sneeze.
或爬 或靠近打喷嚏的小孩
It's nice to have someone looking out for you.
有人这么照顾你 挺好的
You know...
跟你说
we flipped a coin
我们曾扔硬币
to see who got famous first.
看谁先出名
I guess you won. Nope. I lost.
我猜你赢了 没 我输了
Reggie insisted we go two out of three.
雷吉非说要三局两胜
And then you won. Maybe. I think Reggie fixed it.
然后你赢了 可能吧 我觉得是雷吉放水了
Why?
为什么
'Cause he knew it had to be me.
因为他知道必须是我
See, Reggie can handle anything. Life couldn't beat him.
雷吉可以搞定任何事 生活没法打败他
Me, if I wasn't Shy Baldwin,
我 如果我不是夏伊·鲍德温
I don't know.
就不一定了
I don't know who I'd be.
我不知道我会是谁
Tell me something.
告诉我
What?
什么
Is your real name Shy?
夏伊是你真名吗
No. What is it?
不 那是什么
Even Reggie doesn't know that one.
雷吉都不知道
Do you like being famous?
你喜欢出名吗
I didn't like not being famous, so this is better.
我不喜欢不出名 所以出名更好
I think I'd like being famous.
我觉得我是喜欢出名的
I think you're gonna find out.
我觉得你会知道答案的
Boy, it's beautiful out here.
天呐 大海真美
Susie Myerson. Phone.
苏西·梅耶森 电♥话♥
Thanks, kid.
谢了 孩子
I remember the face. Ah, get out of Florida.
我记得你的脸 快去外面闯世界
Yup. Why do I hear splashing?
喂 为什么我听到水声
Sophie. Nice to hear from you. You loving your new theater?
苏菲 是你啊 喜欢你的新剧场吗
Got you a hell of a dressing room, didn't I?
化妆间是不是很不错
Yeah, the mice seem to like it.
嗯 我看老鼠挺喜欢的
Well, it was good enough for Julie Andrews.
朱莉·安德鲁斯都没嫌弃
Well, she's young.
她还嫩
I bet she hasn't drunkenly banged the light guy
敢说她还没醉后操了灯光师
thinking it's her leading man yet.
还以为是男主
So you sound good and normal.
听起来你状态不错
Even though everything's gone to hell?
但一切都屎一样
Okay, what's the problem?
好吧 什么问题
Gavin has been talking and talking and talking to me for hours.
盖文一直一直一直跟我说话 好几个小时了
That's called rehearsal. No.
那叫排练 不
In addition to the rehearsal talking,
除了排练时说话
there's been one-on-one, close-quarters talking,
还有一对一的近距离对话
and I don't know what the hell he's saying.
我都听不懂妈的他在说什么
I don't know if you realize this, but he has some sort of accent
不知道你发现没 但他有口音
that makes normal words sound completely distorted.
普通的单词从他嘴里出来 听起来怪死了
If I hadn't read the play, I wouldn't have known his name was John.
要是我没看过剧本 我都不知道他叫约翰
It's not that thick an accent.
口音没那么重
I don't know if he's asking me to fuck him
我都不知道是叫我♥操♥他呢
or if he needs some water or a cough drop.
还是他要喝水或止咳药
Who cares? He's a great actor.
管他呢 他是个好演员
Do we know that, though? How do we know that?
是吗 但我们怎么知道呢
Read The Times.
看《时报》
I'm gonna have to have you read The Times to me.
回头给我读读《时报》
Yesterday's was better.
昨天的更好吃
Susie?
苏西
Yes, Sophie?
在 苏菲
My Jell-O was disappointing.
我的果冻不好吃
Okay, Sophie, you have to take a deep breath.
好的 苏菲 你先深呼吸
Now listen to me very closely.
好好听我说
This is what you wanted, to be on Broadway
这是你一直梦寐以求的 上百老汇
and prove you are a serious actress.
证明自己是个正儿八经的演员
This is what you came to me for.
找我当经纪人不就为了这个吗
So now you have to take the cork out of your ass,
别娘娘唧唧的 抱怨来抱怨去
you have to open your fucking ears,
耳朵给我竖起来听好了
swallow the disappointing Jell-O,
果冻难吃也给我咽下去
and go out there and do the work.
给老娘上场 演戏
You show those assholes you are right and they are wrong,
让那些傻♥逼♥看看 你是对的 他们错了
and then you can go to the Tonys
然后你就能拿下托尼奖
and completely forget to thank me in your acceptance speech.
在致谢时 把我忘得一干二净
I will forget to thank you.
我绝对会忘记谢你的
You will be great. Gavin will be great.
你的表演会很精彩 盖文也会
You will make Gavin great.
你会带着盖文一起红的
I will make him great, won't I?
我会带着他一起大红大紫 对吧
Put that on your plate.
那绝对的啊[苏菲口头禅]
All right. I'll eat the Jell-O.
好吧 我会吃果冻的
That-a girl.
乖闺女
Really getting the hang of this shit.
真是越来越上手了
Hello?
喂
Did you tell Sophie she would make me better?
你跟苏菲说 她会带我演得更好吗
What? God, no.
什么 天 没有
I-I said she'd be made better by you.
我是说你会让她演得更好
Oh. Well, all right then.
那行吧
But did you know that she wants her dogs in the play? I did not.
你知道她想要她的狗也上台吗 不知道
Did you know that she wants them to have billing? I did not.
你知道他想要狗上演员表吗 不知道
With a box around their names? Did not know that either.
还要把它们名字框起来 这我也不知道
She's impossible to deal with, did you know that?
她这个人没法相处 你知道吗
Taking the Fifth. I have to say
第五个问题啥 不得不说
that in all my years in this business,
我在娱乐圈混了这么些年
I've worked with every drunken, drug-addled piece of work
我合作过不少醉酒 吸毒的穿裙子的演员
in a dress, male or female, and I have never, ever met
无论男女 但我从没遇见过
anyone so completely lacking in sanity.
这么神经的人
Yeah, I think it feels that way now
对 我现在感觉到了
'cause you're in the thick of it.
因为你在发神经
I did Midsummer Night's Dream
我演了《仲夏夜之梦》
where Titania killed Oberon with a letter opener onstage,
泰坦尼亚在台上用一把开信刀杀了奥白龙[非剧情]
and that woman I would work with again over Sophie Lennon.
我宁愿和那个女人再合作一次
Look, Gavin, her craziness, if that's what you call it...
盖文 她的疯狂 如果你这么认为的话
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表