to this, groovy-looking chick.
这个漂亮美眉
Now, if I'm dressing,
如果我正在穿衣服
and I see that chick there,
然后看到了这么个大美人
Miss September, across the way, I'm gonna look.
九月刊小姐 站在我对面 那我肯定会看
That's it, Bruce. But, see, in our society,
好了 布鲁斯 但你们看 在我们的社会里
it's pull down the shade and charge two bucks to get in.
那就是必须拉上窗帘 交两块钱 才能办的"正事"
Let's go, now. That's what repression does.
麻溜跟我们走 这就叫对人性的压制
The obscenity law, when everything else boils away, is
当所有事物都消逝
does it appeal to the prurient interest?
淫秽法就真的能迎合性♥欲♥吗
Well, I want to know what's wrong with appealing to the prurient interest.
我也很想知道 引起性♥欲♥究竟有什么错
No, I really want the Supreme Court to stand up and tell me
我真的很想让联邦最高法♥院♥站出来 告诉我
that fucking is dirty and no good.
做♥爱♥很肮脏 没任何好处
All right, I'm coming.
好啦 我跟你们走
I'm coming.
这就走
You actually let me get a lot farther that time, thank you.
你上次还让我多说了几句 谢了
Yeah, let's go.
便宜你了 快走吧
Here, you take it.
杂♥志♥送你了
Are they arresting him? Wait, are you arresting him?
你们这是要逮捕他吗 慢着 你们要抓他吗
Sit down, sir. But you can't do that.
坐下 先生 但你们不能这样做
He's just talking. I mean it.
他只是嘴上说了说 我是认真的
Look, I understand you don't like it. I don't either, really.
听着 我理解你们反感 我也不喜欢 真的
It was obscene, repulsive, that girl was clearly very cold.
又下流 又恶心 那小姑娘也肯定冻坏了
Who wants to see that?
谁想看呢
But that's not really for you to decide, is it?
但你们也不能凭此就抓他吧
Listen to the man, he's wearing two sweaters.
听听这位老爷子的话 人家可穿了两件毛衣呢
I'm telling you for the last time, sir, sit down.
先生 我最后警告你一次 坐下
I won't sit down. I don't have to sit down.
我不坐 我没必要坐着啊
I have the right to stand, don't I?
我有权利站着 难道不是吗 各位
What, is standing and talking illegal now?
咋了 现在站着说话也违法吗
Or just standing? Okay, you want to come, too?
还是光站着也算 行 你也想进局子吧
Right. How about leaning? Where do you land on leaning?
那我靠着如何 你们怎么处置靠着的啊
Gandhi went to jail.
甘地也进过监狱
Galileo died under house arrest.
伽利略死的时候还被软禁着
Emma Goldman was deported.
爱玛·戈德曼被驱逐出了美国
I just tell jokes, man, that's all.
我就是个讲笑话的 大叔 仅此而已
You misspoke, though.
但有一点你说错了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
You called the woman Miss September.
你叫那位女士九月刊小姐
She was Miss December.
但其实她是十二月刊小姐
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是嘛 可不嘛
There was a wreath
杂♥志♥左下角
in the lower left corner.
那个花圈里写着呢
I think you still made your point, though.
但我觉得你说的没错
The flowers were very nice, by the way.
顺便一提 那花可真不错
Are you in? Yeah, I'm in. Me, too.
你出不出 出 我也是
I'm out. Oh, such a girl.
我不玩了 真是个娘们
Give me one.
给我一张
So who else do you know? Annette Funicello?
那你还认识谁啊 安妮特·富尼切洛吗
No. Give me three.
不认识 给我三张
Barbara Stanwyck? Nope.
那芭芭拉·斯坦威克呢 不认识
Ava Gardner?
艾娃· 加德纳呢
No, guys, no. I don't know people like that.
不 兄弟 不认识 我不认识那些女演员
But you're in show business.
但你可是混娱乐圈的啊
We don't all hang out together.
又不是所有人都一起玩
Do you know Jayne Mansfield?
你知道简·曼斯费尔德吗
Actually, her I know. She's my cat's godmother.
这个我倒是认识 她是我家猫的教母
Really?
真的假的
No. Jesus. You guys are so gullible.
当然不是 天哪 你们咋这么好骗
I'm out. Hey, Myerson.
我不玩了 梅耶森
Your girl's back and she's looking for you.
你那姑娘回来了 正找你呢
Shit. Okay, I got to go.
该死 好了 我要走了
Hey, listen, I have three of a kind,
听着 我有三张同号♥
so if you can beat that, the pot's yours.
你们要是能赢了我 大♥麻♥就是你们的
Ah, I got nothing!
哈哈 其实我啥也没有
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been here so long, I almost had to go home and change again.
我在这待了老半天了 都打算回家重新换衣服了
It's a good outfit. Thanks.
裙子很漂亮 谢了
Where's Shy? I don't know.
夏伊在哪里 不知道
I don't see him or any of the band here yet.
我没看见他 也没看见有什么乐队
Well, maybe they tell time like you do.
也许他们跟你的时间观念一样差吧
Uh, Mitchell, where's everyone else?
米切尔 其他人呢
Everyone who?
什么其他人
Shy. The band.
夏伊 还有乐队啊
Oh, they're not coming.
他们不来了
What do you mean they're not coming?
什么叫他们不来了
This is a dance for the boys.
这是给军官们的舞会
We didn't need a band.
我们不需要什么乐队
But you told me to be here. I know.
但是你让我过来的 我知道
We needed to make sure there were enough girls to go around.
得保证有足够的女孩做配对
You know, a room full of sure things.
你懂的 一对一嘛
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, the base is far.
基地很远
We have to ship girls in from Jersey.
我们得从泽西岛把姑娘们运来
Another busload should be arriving soon
下一趟应该马上就到
if you're worried about the workload.
你不用担心一个人应付不过来
I'm sorry, what exactly do you expect me to do with these guys?
不好意思 你到底想让我和这些人做什么
Dance. Just dance.
跳舞 跳舞就行
She's not a dancer. She's a goddamn comic.
她不是舞蹈家 她他妈的是个喜剧演员
Yes, but, unfortunately, she's also extremely attractive.
是的 但不幸的是她碰巧还特别漂亮
Well, that is very flattering.
谢谢您
And I did take ballet as a girl.
而且我小时候确实学过芭蕾
Hey. Do not let that sway you.
别被吹昏了头脑
Stay mad. It's her patriotic duty.
你得生气知道吗 这是她为国的义务
Look around.
四处看看吧
Ten percent of these boys are gonna wind up dead.
这里头的男的十分之一都会死于战争
You're not even at war.
现在又不是战斗时期
What, are they gonna have a car accident?
咋 他们会出车祸吗
Trip on the tarmac and get run over by a plane?
在停机坪绊倒 然后被飞机撞死吗
Happened twice.
好歹也发生过两次
Ah, great. The bus.
太好了 巴士来了
Well, this isn't humiliating at all.
这一点也不丢脸呢
I say let's go.
咱们走吧 别呆了
No, it's a dance.
别啊 来跳舞嘛
For the boys. I can dance.
为了这些男士们 我可以
Geez, what part of Jersey are these woofers from?
老天 这些小姑娘蹄子们都是泽西哪来的
You are gonna be very popular tonight.
你今晚会更受欢迎知道吗
You think that punch is spiked?
你觉得这个甜饮料掺了烈酒吗
It is now.
现在是了
Hey, listen, uh...
听着
before you completely debase yourself for your country...
在你为国彻底献身之前
There's something I need to tell you.
我有件事得告诉你
Is it that I'm unfortunately extremely attractive?
是要告诉我 我不幸的特别漂亮吗
It is not.
不是
I have a chance,
我有个机会
an opportunity to do something.
有所成就的机会
It's pretty big.
干大事
Ooh. Exciting. What?
可以啊 什么机会
I'm gonna manage Sophie Lennon.
我要给苏菲·列侬当经纪人
Who? Sophie Lennon.
谁 苏菲·列侬
You're gonna... Manage Sophie Lennon.
你要 给苏菲·列侬当经纪人
This is a joke, right? Hey, let's dance!
你在开玩笑 对吧 嘿 一起跳舞吧
Christ. Move.
天啊 让一下
Tell me it's a fucking joke.
告诉我这他妈是个玩笑
Hey, where'd you go? Jesus. No, it's not...
嘿 你去哪了 不 不是玩笑
Because, clearly, it has got to be a joke.
因为 这必须是个玩笑
There is no way you could Let's go!
你绝不可能... 走吧
Seriously be telling me that you are...
说真的 告诉我你在...
Excuse me. Please stop.
不好意思 请停一下
Look.
听着
Look, I-I know this is a shock,
听我说 我知道你很震惊
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表