The man still hasn't gotten up.
他还没站起来
Why are you so happy? You just lost.
你这么高兴干嘛 你刚输了钱
You gotta admire a job well done.
打得好 我钦佩一下
Okay, Henry, now you won,
好了 亨利 你赢了
and I owe you this debt,
我欠你一笔
but I am still in charge of the rest of your life,
但是你下半辈子还归我管
so this next moment will officially define
所以你接下来的这一秒会正式决定
our relationship.
咱俩的关系
You don't have to pay me.
你不用给我钱
It's fine. Excellent definition.
没事 很好的决定
Nothing beats fear when it comes to gambling.
赌博时最忌讳的就是恐惧
You okay?
你没事吧
You look like you're on a plane.
你看起来跟坐飞机时一样
Yeah. I'm just...
没事 我只是
I mean, he had him in round two. He had him.
可因戈在第二回合的时候赢了帕特森啊
Ah... Susie lost some money!
哎呦 苏西输钱了
How much you lose?
你输了多少
Come on, I lost, too.
哎哟 我也输了
I mean, I didn't have to pay, but I still lost.
虽然我不用给钱 但是我输了
How much did you lose?
你输了多少钱
Hey! How much did Susie lose?
苏西输了多少
Don't look at me.
我也不知道
Come on, who'd you bet with?
你跟谁赌的
I'll take care of it.
我来解决
Who'd you bet with?
你跟谁赌的
It's not a big deal.
不是大事儿
How much did you lose?
你输了多少
I'm good.
我没事
Susie, how much did you lose?
苏西 你输了多少
I'm fine.
我没事
I have a meeting. I have to go.
我还有个约 得走了
Hey, you won big.
你赢大发了
Let me borrow some so I can pay him.
借我点 我好还给他
Somebody used the fondue pot
有人用奶酪火锅的锅
for something other than fondue.
做了不是奶酪火锅的菜
Now, I'm not saying it was you,
我不想说是你干的
but it was fucking you.
但他妈的就是你干的
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
Rose.
罗斯
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm so glad you're here. Oh, I'm dying.
太好了 你在这里 我快死掉了
Dying.
快死掉了
Do you need this? Why, no.
你还要喝吗 怎么 不喝了
Good.
好
You'll never believe it.
你肯定不会相信
I can't believe it.
我自己都不敢相信
No one around me can believe it.
我周围的人也不敢相信
Slow down, Corinne. You'll bite your tongue.
慢点说 科琳恩 别咬到舌头
It worked. What worked?
成了 什么成了
Shira, my daughter, is engaged.
希拉 我女儿订婚了
What? To the veterinarian.
什么 和那个兽医
One date. That's all it took.
只约会了一次就成了
When she told me, I was so stunned
她告诉我的时候 我都惊呆了
that I agreed to pay for a wedding in Hawaii.
我同意为他们在夏威夷的婚礼付钱
Hawaii.
夏威夷
Who the hell do we know in Hawaii?
我们在夏威夷认识谁啊
No one. Who cares?
谁都不认识 谁在乎呢
She wants grass skirts
她要穿草裙
and ukuleles and I'm not arguing.
和尤克里里[乐器]伴奏 我同意了
She's getting married.
她要结婚了
Wait. Sit there.
等下 你坐这儿
For you.
给你的
A token of my gratitude.
这是我的心意
Your Steuben glassware...
你的斯图本杯子
I noticed you always admired them when you came over.
我注意到 你每次来的时候都特别喜欢这些杯子
I can't. I insist.
我不能收 我坚持
They must be worth a fortune.
这些肯定很值钱吧
Do you know what I would've paid
如果我女儿结婚
to see my daughter married off?
你知道我愿意付出什么吗
Anything.
什么都行
Here, take my wedding ring.
给 把我的婚戒也拿走吧
No. The glasses are plenty.
不 杯子已经够贵重的了
I have been crowing all over the neighborhood.Bragging.
我已经在邻里街坊间吹嘘过了
I told Judy Kramer that it was all your idea
我跟朱蒂·克雷默说了 这全是你的主意
and she asked for your number.
她问我要了你的号♥码
Why? Her daughter.
为什么 她女儿
You know, the tall one with the face?
脸丑个高那个
Oh, yes. Poor thing.
哦 可怜的孩子
To look like that and
脸长那样
be tall enough for everyone to see.
个子还那么高 大家都能看到
Well, she was working in Toronto for a few months.
她原来在多伦多工作了几个月
She just came back... gorgeous.
她回来之后 美极了
What? Stunning. No idea.
什么 惊艳极了 不知道为什么
Only now, she has an ugly girl's personality
问题是 她现在样子是美极了
in a pretty girl's body, and everybody is confused.
但性格还是丑小鸭 大家都懵了
Well, that can be tricky. Like Hedy Lamarr,
这可难办了 就像赫蒂·拉马尔
but she falls a lot. Well, she's not used to heels.
但是她老是摔倒 还没习惯穿高跟鞋吧
Judy doesn't know what to do with her, and she thought,
朱蒂不知道该拿她怎么办了 所以她想
with your matchmaking skills, you could help.
你当媒人那么厉害 能帮得上忙
I told her, of course you could help. Word of Shira
我跟她说了 你肯定能帮忙 希拉的消息
has swept the garden club like wildfire.
一下子就传遍了花♥园♥俱乐部
My goodness.
我的天啊
You are going to be a busy lady.
这下你有的忙了
Okay.
好吧
I saw you.
我见过你了
You have the glasses. I have to go.
杯子给你了 我得走了
What's poi? I don't know.
芋头泥[夏威夷菜]是什么 我不知道
I'll figure it out. You're a genius.
我会搞清楚的 你真是个天才
Thank you for the glasses.
谢谢你的杯子
I may actually have a grandchild.
我终于有可能当外婆了
That's worth more than all the glasses in the world.
世界上所有杯子加起来都比不上这个
You sure you don't want the ring?
你真的不要戒指吗
I'm sure. Okay.
真不要 好吧
See you later, Rose.
再见 罗斯
See you later.
再见
Dr. Thomas to Intensive Care.
托马斯医生请到重症室
Morning, Donna. I know I'm behind,
早啊 唐娜 我知道我迟到了
but there's a very good explana... Oh, boy.
但我有一个很好的解释 哦 天啊
Rose. Again. What a nice surprise. Again.
罗斯 你又来了 又是一个大惊喜
Benjamin, have I got a girl for you.
本杰明 我给你介绍个对象
A... Judy Kramer's daughter.
什么 朱蒂·克雷默的女儿
Judy who? Judy Kramer.
朱蒂什么 朱蒂·克雷默
Your mother knows her. Oh, good.
你母亲也认识她 哦 好的
Anyhow.Her daughter, very bright, like you;
不管怎样 她的女儿 跟你一样聪明
very tall, like you.
也跟你一样高
She used to look terrible,
她过去样子惨不忍♥睹
but now she's beautiful,
但是现在漂亮极了
though still very clumsy, which I think will work nicely
虽然有点笨 但是我觉得你们很适合
because it's a little weird. Get it? Weird?
因为她有点怪 你懂吗 怪
Rose, it is very sweet of you to think about this,
罗斯 你这么想着我 真贴心
but really, I'm doing just...
但真的 我自己挺
Miriam doesn't have to be the last girl for you.
天涯何处无芳草
I was right once. I can be right again.
我牵对线一次 还能再牵对一次
Rose, I promise you, I'm fine.
罗斯 我发誓 我真的很好
You know, you won't be this handsome forever.
你不可能永远这么俊
Well,I have a painting in my attic that would prove otherwise.
我阁楼上有张画像能证明我俊过
See? Clever. Judy's daughter's clever, too.
哎哟 多聪明 朱迪的女儿也很聪明
I know I'm right about this.
我知道我不会错的
Rose, I really have to get back to... bleeding people.
罗斯 我必须要回去 看病人去
Oh, okay. We don't have to decide this right now, but...
哦 好吧 不用现在就决定 但
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表