You're looking on the second floor, Shirl.
你在看第二层的图纸 雪莉
Look on the first floor.
看第一层的
Hey. You still looking for a club, right?
你还在找俱乐部 对吗
Looking, not finding. I heard about a place.
看 不是找 我听说有个地方
I want no part of your dastardly schemes.
我才不加入你的卑鄙计划
It's my button guy,
是我的纽扣供应商
he's been using this space for storage for 20 years
他用来当贮藏室的二十年了
and he just gave it up.
他刚脱手
He's a bigger deal now... Got into zippers.
他现在生意做大 开始做拉链了
Said it was a club once.
他说那里原来是一家俱乐部
Uh, still has a stage and a bar,
现在还有一个舞台和吧台
there's even furniture. Really?
甚至还有家具 真的吗
Great downtown location, surrounded by subways.
市中心的好位置 周围都是地铁
And it's not a dump?
不是垃圾场吗
All I've seen are dumps.
我看过的都是垃圾场
Teardowns.
待拆房♥
I'm fixing this place up myself,
我要自己把这地方修好
got to keep power tools to a minimum.
必须把电工工具减到最少
I'll get you the address. Go see for yourself.
我会给你地址 你自己去看看
Daddy, another lady left her lipstick.
爸爸 又有一位小姐姐落了她的口红
Thanks, kiddo. Go check it out.
谢谢宝贝儿 去看看嘛
Say it again. We're gonna live in Queens!
再说一遍 我们要住在皇后区了
Yes! Yes. Yes.
太棒了 好诶
**Our homeward step*
*我们回家的步伐
**Was just as light*
*轻巧宛若
**As the tap dancing feet of Astaire*
*阿斯泰的踢踏舞步
**And like an echo far away*
*又如远处传来的一声回响
**A nightingale sang in Berkeley Square*
*又如伯克利广场的夜莺高歌♥
**I know*
*我知道
**'Cause I was there*
*因为我就在那里
**That night in Berkeley Square*
*那一晚的伯克利广场
Really?
认真的吗
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
That's the great Shy Baldwin!
这就是伟大的夏伊·鲍德温
I am so sorry about the introduction, Shy.
我很抱歉忘记介绍你入场 夏伊
I promise I will never do that again.
我保证再也不犯了
Susie Myerson of Susie Myerson and Associates.
苏西·梅耶森联合公♥司♥的苏西·梅耶森
I promise she will never do that again.
我向你保证她再也不犯了
Susie is my manager.
苏西是我的经纪人
Oh, nice to meet you. Yeah, you too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Hey, question: were you ever fat?
有个问题 你以前是个胖子吗
No. You sound fat on your albums.
不是 你在唱片上听起来是个胖子
Shy, I don't what happened to the mic stand.
夏伊 我不知道麦克风支架怎么回事
It's the Army.
这是军队
If you can't kill someone with it, they-they don't care.
杀不了人的东西 他们不在乎
Lou, I want you to meet Midge Maisel and Susie Myerson.
卢 我想让你见见米琪·麦瑟尔和苏西·梅耶森
This is my manager, Lou Rabinowitz. Hello.
这位是我的经纪人 ufeff卢·拉比诺维茨 你好
Myerson. You're the one I've been talking to six times a day.
梅耶森 你就是和我一天通话六次的人
And you're Lou? Yes.
你就是卢 是的
You don't sound bald.
你听上去可不像个秃子
Thank you. So, it's nice to have you with us.
谢谢你 很高兴你们来这
Everything good? You need anything?
一切都还好吧 需要点什么吗
Here. Once the tour starts,
给 一旦巡演开始
you'll have your regular weekly per diem.
你会每周收到固定工资
But for now, let Uncle Lou.
但是现在 让卢叔叔来
That's for cab fare, train fare, candy bars,
这是出租车费 火车费 糖果棒
hair pins, feminine products, whatever you need.
发夹 女性产品 你所需要的一切
Well, thank you, Lou. You're welcome.
谢谢你 卢 不客气
I need that contract.
我需要合同
Uh, we will be countering soon. And more than once.
我们会有争论的 不止一次
But not too much more, but more.
也不会太多 但肯定有
And we got some really weird asks, so be ready.
我们会问很多奇怪的要求 准备好哦
We are both total idiots today.
我们今天真是蠢到家了
All right, now I think it's time you boys sing for your supper.
现在是你们唱歌♥的时候了
What do you say? Yeah!
怎么样 好诶
Shall I leave you two alone?
我应该让你们单独相处吗
I just love money. You know?
我好爱钱 你知道吗
Smells great. Feels great. It looks great.
闻着香 看着美 摸着爽
Just be careful. It can break your heart.
小心点 还会伤你的心呢
Hey, where's that pay phone? I need to make a call.
公共电♥话♥在哪 我去打个电♥话♥
Spreading peace, not war.
传播和平 而不是战争
I need a volunteer.
我需要一个志愿者
Hold on.
等一下
Ethan. Not the floor.
伊森 别盖地板上
Hello? Bad time?
喂 不方便吗
No, it's not a bad time.
不不 没事儿
Ethan, not the furniture!
伊森 别盖在家具上
Do I want to know?
我会想知道吗
He discovered the Maisel and Roth stamp.
他找到了麦瑟尔和劳斯印♥章♥
Oh, boy. Yes. Well,
哦我的天 是的
maybe he'll be postmaster general someday.
也许有一天他会成为邮政部长
One can hope.
说不定哦
So, how are you?
所以 你最近怎么样
Uh, a little crazy.
有点疯狂
Where are you? What? Why?
你在哪 什么 怎么了
Is it a secret? No, it is not.
不方便说吗 不 没有
I just hear voices.
我只是听到了点声音
I'm doing a USO show today.
我今天有劳军演出
Here in the city. Warm-up gig before the tour.
就在城里 算是巡演前的热身
You go on yet? I did.
你表演完了吗 是的
You knock 'em dead? I did. Literally.
把他们迷死了吗 是的 没错
Bumped into a missile and blew up the barracks.
我撞上了导弹 把营房♥的都炸了
So... Ethan,
所以 伊森
not your sister!
不准往妹妹身上盖章
Go ahead.
你继续
I'm sorry I snuck out the other night.
很抱歉那天晚上悄悄溜走了
That's okay. I just had to get up early,
没事的 我只是要早起
and you were sleeping so soundly.
而你睡得好沉
No explanation needed.
不用解释的
Okay. Good.
好吧好吧
I didn't want you to feel stiffed.
我不希望你觉得自己被玩了
I mean, earlier in the night I did want you to feel stiffed,
一开始我确实想让你硬起来
but not stiffed, like...
但不是感觉被骗
Really, it's no big deal at all.
真的 我没事
Okay.
那好
I just noticed...
我只是发现
What?
什么
You didn't call.
你没给我打电♥话♥
You didn't call, either.
你不也没打吗
I know. I just thought you'd call.
对 我以为你会打过来
Well, I didn't think there was anything to call about.
我觉得没什么要打电♥话♥说的
Zelda was gonna bring the kids over the next day.
塞尔达第二天会把孩子带过来
I was gonna drop them off on Wednesday.
我会在周三把他们送回去
I know the schedule. So why would I call?
我知道安排 那我为什么要打电♥话♥呢
Midge? Yes?
米琪 怎么
You mad?
你生气了吗
Nope. Did I do something wrong?
没有 我做错什么了吗
No. You did everything right.
不 你做得很好
Twice. S-so thanks for that.
梅开二度 非常感谢
Hey. You said one night.
你说过就一晚
And I heard you.
我听进去了
I just thought you'd follow up.
我以为你会联♥系♥我
Something happens, you follow up.
一件事发生之后 总要跟进一下的
A guy comes to fix your dishwasher,
比如有个人来修洗碗机
he calls later to follow up.
之后还会打电♥话♥问后续情况
No, he doesn't. Yes, he does.
不 才不会 会的
Midge, no dishwasher repairman in the world
米琪 世界上没有哪个洗碗机修理工
calls later to follow up.
还会打过来问怎么样
Well, when our dishwasher broke,
我们家的洗碗机坏的那次
the guy called later to follow up,
修理工后来有打电♥话♥过来
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表