Moms...
妈妈
Mabley?
梅布莱
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Moms Mabley's onstage.
梅布莱妈妈上台了
Shy Baldwin's right here.
夏伊·鲍德温还在这呢
What happened to our reunion?
我们不是刚重聚吗
Well, you look good, you feel good,
你看起来不错 感觉也不错
you liked my dress.
还喜欢我裙子
You need some tea?
你需要喝茶吗
I got some tea. See ya.
我有茶 回见
You are a fickle girl.
善变的女人
I've been called so much worse.
比这难听的我都听过
They even said I was prejudiced.
他们还说我有偏见
I'm not prejudiced.
我没有偏见
I'm not.
我没有
But I don't like no old man.
但是我不喜欢老男人
I don't give a damn what color he is.
我才不管他什么肤色的
Yeah.
没错
Moms likes 'em young, baby.
老娘就喜欢嫩的 宝贝
What about it?
有什么问题吗
Can't no old man do nothing for me
老年人什么能干啥
but bring me a message from a young man.
就只能帮我送年轻小伙子的信
That's all he can do.
他也就能干这件事儿
I don't want nothing old but some old money.
所有旧的老的我都不想要 除了旧富
I married an old man
我嫁给了一个老头
when I was nothing but a child.
当时我还是个孩子
Nothing but a child.
就是个孩子而已
15 years old.
15岁
That ain't right.
那样是不对的
That was the curse back in my day.
那是我那个年代的诅咒
You had to marry who your parents picked out for you.
你只能嫁给父母帮你挑选的人
My daddy picked out this old man,
我爸爸给我选了个老头子
old man.
老头子
My daddy liked him.
我爸爸很喜欢他
My daddy should've married him.
我爸爸应该嫁给他
They say you shouldn't say nothing about the dead
他们说不能对死人评头论足
unless it's good.
除非是说好事
He's dead.
他死了
That's good.
这就是好事
One weekend, I say to him,
有一个周末 我跟他说
I say,
我说
"Why don't we go out to the country?
"我们为什么不去乡下
You know anything about the country?"
你了解乡下吗"
He says... "Sure,
他说... "当然了
"I-I know about the country.
"我了解乡下
When-when I was a young boy,
当我还是小男孩的时候
I used to live in the country."
我就住在乡下"
I said, "When you was a young boy,
我说 "当你还是小孩子的时候
everybody lived in the country."
谁不住乡下啊"
That's not intimidating at all.
这一点都不吓人
And she's as sweet as pie, to boot.
而且 她讲得可爱又有趣
And thank you, Lord!
感谢上帝
I'm talking to people who know what I'm talking 'bout.
我今天的听众都能听懂我在说什么
The great Moms Mabley, ladies and gentlemen.
伟大的梅布莱妈妈 女士们先生们
That's the way it's done.
您说的太好了
I wish you'd told me that before Dayton.
要是在去代顿之前你就告诉我了就好了
Could've saved a whole bunch of time.
估计能省一大把时间
And now please welcome Excuse me.
现在 请大家欢迎 打扰一下
the Silver Belles. Excuse me.
银铃姐妹花 打扰一下
Go see if there's any of that Shy food left over.
去看看夏伊吃的还有没有剩下的
I'm starving.
我要饿死了
Excuse me. Moms?
打扰一下 妈妈
I mean, Mrs.-Mrs. Moms.
我是说 妈妈夫人
Miss Moms. Moms Mabley. Ma'am.
妈妈女士 梅布莱妈妈 女士
I don't know what to call you,
我不知道怎么称呼您
but I am a really big fan.
但是我是你的狂热粉丝
Well, a really big fan might know what to call me.
一个真粉肯定知道怎么叫我
I actually saw you in Chicago.
我在芝加哥见过你
We only played one night there,
我们只在那演出一晚
and, technically, I was supposed to be at the theater
而且 老实说 我应该待在剧场的
in case Shy called me back up for a bit,
以防夏伊突然需要我上场
which he does sometimes but not a lot...
这种情况有时候会发生 但不经常
Get me a chair, honey.
给我搬个椅子 亲爱的
I think this is gonna take a while.
感觉这个故事不会短
But I snuck out,
但是我溜出去了
because you were playing Mister Kelly's,
因为你当时在凯利先生酒吧那表演
and I'd also never seen Mister Kelly's.
我也没去过那酒吧
So, anyhow, I went.
所以 我去了
You were great then, too.
你当时的表演真棒
What is your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
Midge Maisel.
米琪·麦瑟尔
Mrs. Maisel, actually.
麦瑟尔夫人 事实上
ThaThat's my stage name. Wait a minute,
那是 那是我的艺名 稍等一下
you're Mrs. Maisel?
你就是麦瑟尔夫人
Yes. Are you kidding me?
没错 你在逗我玩吗
This is the girl opening for Shy tonight.
她就是夏伊今晚的开场嘉宾
She's the one that got your spot.
就是她占了你的位置
I did? Yes, you did.
真的吗 没错 就是你
Marcus. She's Moms Mabley.
马库斯 她可是梅布莱妈妈
You really think she should be opening for you?
你觉得你够格她给你开场吗
She's not opening for me. I'm opening for Shy.
她不是给我开场 我给夏伊开场
You got the prime spot, Shirley Temple.
你的表演排位最好 秀兰·邓波儿
You can't read a program?
你看不懂节目单吗
I didn't know there was a program.
我不知道还有节目单
I'm gonna talk to Shy.
我要找夏伊谈谈
I'm gonna really talk to Shy.
真的要找夏伊谈谈
Oh, Marcus, hush now. It's not right.
马库斯 别闹 这样不行
Who the hell is this little white girl anyhow?
这个白人丫头 她谁啊她
Marcus, you back off now.
马库斯 你退下
That audience out there
外面的观众
is gonna give her a tough enough time
就够她受的了
without you in her face.
你别难为人家
It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Maisel.
很高兴认识你 麦瑟尔夫人
Welcome to the Apollo.
欢迎来阿波罗剧场
Oh. Good.
太好了
Eat this.
吃
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Do you have a program?
你有节目单吗
A what? Why am I opening for Shy, Reggie?
什么 我为什么给夏伊开场 雷吉
'Cause Shy ain't gonna open for you.
因为夏伊不能给你开场
Do you think this is the right crowd for me?
你觉得我会对观众的胃口吗
Well, it's the crowd you got, so let's hope so.
观众就是这些观众 希望喜欢你吧
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道了
Midge. They loved Moms.
米琪 他们爱妈妈
I shouldn't be on after Moms Mabley.
我不应该排在梅布莱妈妈后面
They're gonna hate me for that.
大家会恨我的
Oh. You been talking to Marcus?
你跟马库斯聊了吗
He called me a white girl.
他叫我白人丫头
Wow. Low blow. He's right.
犯规 他说得对
There's royalty on this stage tonight.
今晚上台的都是大咖
I'm-I'm not ready for this. I haven't earned it.
我没准备好 我不够格
It doesn't matter if you earned it. It's here.
不管你够不够格 时间到
You got to do it.
你就得上台
I'm nervous.
我紧张
I'm never nervous,
我从不紧张
but, right now, I am really, really nervous.
但现在 我好好好紧张
Where the hell is Susie?
苏西人呢
She had a family thing to do.
家里有事
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表