and I get why you'd be mad.
你生气我也能理解
Uh, mad? Oh, no, I'm not...
生气 不不不
Stop.
停
I'm not mad.
我不生气
I am too angry to be mad.
我已经愤怒到不会生气了
That doesn't make sense.
这是语病吧
Sophie Lennon is my sworn enemy.
苏菲·列侬是我的死敌
Hey, maybe don't say "Sworn enemy"
别在一屋子的士兵面前
in a room full of soldiers. Susie.
说死敌这俩字 苏西
I didn't go looking for this, okay?
这也不是我主动献的殷勤 好吗
She summoned me to her house,
她把我召唤到她那里去
and I only went because of you.
而我去也仅仅是想着为了你
Me? Yes.
我 是的
I wanted to try to smooth shit over
我想努力解决你俩的破事
so she'd stop messing with you.
这样她就不会继续找你麻烦了
And the next thing I knew,
没想到我一去
she's talking to me about how I defended you,
她就开始说 我是如何捍卫你的
how I fought for you,
如何和你并肩作战
and she wants me to do that for her.
她想让我为她做同样的事情
That psychotic giraffe of a woman
那个长得长颈鹿一样的女神经病
has been trying to destroy me for a year.
一年来都致力于毁掉我
I know. I was there.
我知道 我都目睹着呢
She's a nightmare. A monster. A hack.
她是个噩梦 怪物 掉钱眼里的疯子
She hates me.
她恨死我了
Hey, Sophie is a big star.
苏菲是一个大明星
You understand? This is business.
你明白吗 这可是行内生意
You want me to turn down a giant opportunity?
你想让我拒绝一个绝好的机会吗
Yes. Okay, then what was all that
对啊 好吧 那么那些
Susie Myerson and Associates bullshit, huh?
苏西·梅耶森联合公♥司♥的鬼话是什么
That was your idea.
这都是你的主意
I mean, if you are my only client,
如果你是我唯一的客户
then what are all these other associates gonna be doing?
那我所谓公♥司♥里的其他人以后干什么
Helping you pick out your hats?
帮你挑帽子是吗
If I am gonna do this,
如果我真要干经纪人
then I have to do this.
我就得干到底
And what am I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么办
Just forget the fact that she had me blackballed
忘掉她让城里的每一家俱乐部
from every club in town?
排挤我的事实
If I'm her manager, I'm sure that will stop.
如果我是她的经纪人 我保证这种事不会发生了
Are you kidding me?
你逗我呢
Look, my apartment is $40 a month,
听着 我的公♥寓♥一个月40快
and I have to sublet it to Jackie.
我还得和杰基分租
To Jackie...
和杰基
A man that will definitely sit bare-assed
那个一定会光屁♥股♥
on my one leather chair.
坐在我真皮椅子上的男人
There's no choice there.
没别的选择了
I can't afford not to.
我没钱不让他坐
When you make $4,000, I make $400.
当你挣四千的时候 我挣四百
And in case you're wondering, that's less.
以防你数学不好告诉你 四百可比四千少
Fuck you. This changes nothing.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 咱们的事不会变的
Conga! I... You are still everything to me,
康茄舞 你依然是我的全部
but I can't go around calling myself a manager
但如果我不能当个真的经纪人
if I'm not gonna act like a manager.
怎么能到处乱晃自诩自己是一个呢
So you are definitely doing this?
所以你下定决心了
I have to.
我别无选择
Abe Weissman.
亚伯·维斯曼
Wait.
等一下
What?
怎么了
You bailed me out?
你保释我出来的
Yes.
是的
Well, she...
其实 她
I bailed you out.
是我保释的你
Okay.
这样啊
Thanks.
谢谢了
I thanked him for the flowers.
我谢过了他的花
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表